Confusing break up/love triangle?

Baat

Any insight at all would be appreciated.

http://i68.tinypic.com/24o64cl.jpg

Last edited:

Baat

Looks like he's been a little confused, but you should be getting back together, but on his terms.

Thank you so much for your insight! I don't know anything about horary, I'd be interested to know how you arrived at this interpretation so I can get a feel for how charts are read...? Just if you have a minute, no biggie if not :)

ElenaJ

Moon separating from Neptune, approaching sextile to Saturn. Saturn is significator of the 7th, sitting on its own cusp.

Baat

just wanted to update that the situation is still confusing for me. Perhaps this hot and cold behavior is us being together "on his terms." Now to sort out my own emotions and decide if this is really what I want. Thanks again ElenaJ.

besitos

going with elena's interpretation, you the moon sextiles saturn in 1 unit - it's been about 1 week since you posted. perhaps in 1 month you will initiate a conversation or change that will bring you back together.

Chrysalis

Mars is the problem here.

You've got an out of sect mars, which is the most malefic in a day chart, thats been in a sextile with the sun/moon and also applies to trine saturn. Mars which you/moon exalt, rules your 5th house, which looks to me like you (because you still love him) have been allowing him to come and be intimate with you, which has not helped matters.

Jupiter moon/suns dispositor collects the light from moon/sun, and is in sect, so could be of help here, i wonder if jupiter is the ex girlfriend, placing her in his radical 12th house being square to you both in pisces.
(Ill look into this further later, im in a rush at present)

So far it looks to me like hes keeping you on a back burner for now, giving you false hope, playing with your emotions by still sleeping with you...all just to keep you there till he decides.

ElenaJ

Also south node is in the 7th conjunct Pluto, ruler of your 5th of love affairs. This is the point where you cede, not receive. Pluto is very powerful, it's sexual and controlling.

rafaella

I think you need to decide if this is what you want - To break up then him coming back, then him again withdrawing and fooling with ex....?

He is Saturn, in his own sign and house, detriment of Moon. Its clear he is not really interested in you. Sun, which is his sexual side, in exaltation of Venus, so when he wants love and all that comes with it, he seeks it. So I'd say he desires you physically but not really interested in you as a person.

Saturn exalts Mars, that could be the ex, Mars is applying to Saturn, so I don't think its over between them. I think he might still have some interest in her based on reception.

Looking at this, he likes you both, you physically, her emotionally...at least what it comes across. He wants to have the cake and eat it too....

ball is in your court....

edit: Mars can be a new person too...as its an applying aspect, so could be that he is involved with several women.

Last edited: