Will he contact me

besitos

I’m leaving my job this Friday and I’m chatting up this coworker every day. It’s getting more and more familiar and I’m fairly sure he has dropped hints he is interested in me. However I don’t know if he will take action. I feel like maybe if I don’t guve him my number we might not talk again.

I asked if he would contact me.. but thinking if he would initiate it like by asking for my number or asking me to a drink after my last day.

If his third ruler is his communication, it’s approaching trine aspect with my 3rd ruler in about 1 unit. However we are moving away from each other but approaching aspect. Does this mean he will initiate communication or I will?

Here is the chart:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/NU7Qr1O

Last edited:

besitos

So this is interesting.. he did a 180 and didn’t talk to me at all. He called in saying he had to stay home and didn’t say. Word to me on our instant messenger all day. However I left my number. Does the trine speak of a connection but not a direct one?

besitos

all kinds of mishaps. ok, here is the chart again - took me a while to find the time i created it

thank you!

Attachments

• contact.jpg
    contact.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 27

besitos

so in some other threads, it's pointed out that mars will square moon before she gets to jupiter - mars is in the 6th house - he had some problems in his day to day life that prevented him from working with me (remember hes a coworker) yesterday - so i'm waiting to see if he calls me when he gets my note.

i actually did not think that this scenario would happen, so after being mad that he'd "do me like that" - cause me emotional whiplash - i started being interested to interpret this with the chart.

of course, there's that early ascendant there too - perhaps i misjudged the level of mutual attraction - but it can still be built.. but if that was the reason it should be visible in the chart. Too early to tell seems like, things haven't developed enough to tell.

Last edited:

besitos

i think this is hilarious - so he will presumably get my message at the earliest on Monday - which is 4 days - moon conjuncts jupiter in 5 units - its unclear from the ephemeris (with my current knowledge of the speeds of the planets and the time the ephemeris records the daily degree at) if moon conjuncts jupiter after it has moved into sag - but it may be that it conjuncts right before at the very end of Scorpio - in which case would i say the message is received well since they are in the same sign, even though moon is in fall in scorp? EDIT : did some testing on astro.com - moon conjuncts Jup AFTER they are both in sag.

the thing is, i worried he might get a big head (jupiter in sag) if he sees my interested message after he didn't speak to me at all on friday and thinks all the girls want him - since he's told me about another coworker who was into him (she's not working there anymore).

i dont think this is looking too good for me - but if i took another stab at it, and in light of a new opportunity to see him next week that came to my attention - i'd say that since mars is moving forward but I am retrograding - (3rd rulers) - I'd say he will contact me in one unit - perhaps 1 week or 1 month. he might get a big head, but i'm not in bad shape as moon in sag.

Last edited: