So much going right for me with love and life in general. Whats going on?

The past couple of months have been extremely kind to me and I feel like my fortune is turning out well for social life, love and other avenues as well. Life in general has been pretty kind to me in the past coupe of months. I am having a date every weekend or a couple of dates on some weekends with attractive women, making new friends and it seems like I am breaking free from the chains of the past to move forward to a better future.

I feel like without all of it being my doing, my life is heading in a better direction. Even with my career I am feeling that there is some momentum on my side and I have felt like momentum is on my side in general.

What is going on here and how long is this good luck going to last?

https://i.imgur.com/CHQutGB.png

Any idea on when things might get a bit more difficult?

ElenaJ

Is have a good time a big problem for you? Are you looking forward to worse times? Why not just enjoy the moment and build now for the future when things will be more challenging for you? For example, why do you think dating so many women is a positive thing? Can't you establish a long term relationship with one special woman? You might need it when things dampen down.

katydid

For the past several months, transiting Pluto has been going over your Uranus/Neptune in your 5th house of casual love /dating. Pluto has been fun.

Look up your transits to track when it leaves for good. It is moving away now, but it might return. You can do a transit check on free charts and see when it leaves for good.

Also, look for when Uranus first squares your Mercury. When Uranus moves deeper into Taurus, and gets to about 10 Taurus, your very powerful fixed T-square is going to light up like a Christmas Tree.

Read up on Uranus transit now, while you have some calm times...:sideways: