What does my chart say about my bad side and how I would act if someone pissed me off

Throughout life, we all run into some darn nasty scumbags and I feel like to some degree, your natal chart talks about how you will deal with abuse towards either you or your loved ones.

A while back, posters told me that I am more than capable of defending myself but at the same time, I do not know how I would go about getting even.

Months ago I had a nasty situation with a manager who treated me unfairly and made fun of me a lot, I quit the job and got on at a more prestigious company that pays better as well.

Now my thoughts are that was just a manager and that's work stuff, I wonder what my chart says about how I would react if someone was to seriously try to mess my life up or abuse the people I love and care about.

Apparently I have a lot of planets in the 12th house which says I am supposed to be submissive as well as Saturn oppositions too, what are your thoughts?

https://imgur.com/FCmCCRn

IleneK

Premium Member
You wrote:

[some forum members have suggested that] I am more than capable of defending myself but at the same time, I do not know how I would go about getting even.

This is not about getting even; this is about properly defending yourself. Getting even will do nothing to promote either party's welfare and you will benefit greatly to get that clear in your mind that they are not the same.

Your Mars is not in the 12th. It's elevated and angular in the 10th in Gemini. This points to your ability to handle anyone in the work sphere with a combination of energy and intelligence. Be sure to cultivate this gift as it will take you far.

You wrote:

[some forum members have suggested that] I am more than capable of defending myself but at the same time, I do not know how I would go about getting even.

This is not about getting even; this is about properly defending yourself. Getting even will do nothing to promote either party's welfare and you will benefit greatly to get that clear in your mind that they are not the same.

Your Mars is not in the 12th. It's elevated and angular in the 10th in Gemini. This points to your ability to handle anyone in the work sphere with a combination of energy and intelligence. Be sure to cultivate this gift as it will take you far.

True but what about more in real life like say someone harasses a family member of mines or a nasty person attempts to harm me or people I care about?

IleneK

Premium Member
True but what about more in real life like say someone harasses a family member of mines or a nasty person attempts to harm me or people I care about?

What I am talking about is real life.
There is a difference between skillfully managing a situtation and getting even.
You are not too young to examine the difference between the two and to decide what kind of person, morally and ethically, you want to be.

I would ask you to just take some time to consider what I might be talking about...It's important.

Wishing you the best to make good choices in your life.