Why am I attracted to Taurus men?

FrankieJG

Can somebody find a clue in my natal chart that explains the reason why I get attracted to Taurus men and visa versa? I am really curious.

Last edited:

ardentika

When someone's sun falls in your 4th it feels comfortable to be around them, it feels like home. This is your case since your 4th cusp is in Taurus.

FrankieJG

When someone's sun falls in your 4th it feels comfortable to be around them, it feels like home. This is your case since your 4th cusp is in Taurus.

Actually I am more comfortable around Librans. I get along with Librans really well. With Taurus it is like a love- hate attraction which is intense. Very intense that makes me obsessed with them.

ardentika

May I say I've never seen so much Sag in one chart hahaha . Whoa.

Another wild guess as to why.. using traditional rulers, the rulers of your MC and IC .. Venus and Mars are conjunct. That could cause some friction. Also Saggies love to chase in general so if those Taureans are hard to get then thats why. MC Scorpio is obsessive and challe ge driven.

kirki

Maybe they just have sun in taurus and important planets in gemini ,which oppose your stellium and fall in your 5th house.

Last edited:

miquar

Not everyone with this chart would necessarily go for Taurus partners, and yet its not at all surprising that you do. Fire types often go for earth types because these elements complement one another. This is something you can read about online and in astrology books such as Relating, and Astrology for Lovers. And opposite signs also complement one another, and so Taurus is the obvious earth sign for you to be drawn to. Another thing is that Taurus types may remind you of a parent because of your Taurus IC.

Best wishes

Miquar

Chrysalis

The only thing i can see, is that if someone places their sun/planet/s in your chart in Taurus (dependant on degree), they will complete a grand trine for you with your juno/vertex.

I doubt very much this is strong enough though, to be attracting Taurus energy and becoming obsessed.

Id say its to do with your progressed planet/s. Check your progressed chart out.

In my progressed chart i have moon/mars/venus all in scorpio at present, so im attracting/attracted to, a lot of scorpio suns or people with strong pluto aspects/8th house activity in their natal/progressed charts.