I was wrong about Scorpios, it is only the less evolved ones who are a problem.

InfoOverload2

Which does bring me to my final point and a suspicion I have.

I think my former boss might try to actively sabotage my life by stalking me IRL or getting a former coworker to do it. The guy was a bitter loser towards the rich and young people wanting to get rich, full blown hypocrite and the kind who bragged about ruining careers.

For now, I will lay off the scumbag but if I am to run into him again, I will definitely seek advice on dealing with aggressive scumbags of a particular sign.

Until someone has actually dealt with a Scorpio sociopath boss, they won't understand where your "obsession" with your boss is coming from.

I had one and she drove me to spirituality. She was so horrid, insidious, and void. Trying to explain it to others was a waste. of. time.

With Scorpios, you need to be stung to even get a glimpse into the twilight zone hell of evil they are capable of wielding.

She didn't tell anyone her birthday for a reason. Too bad the internet exists.

Ukpoohbear

Until someone has actually dealt with a Scorpio sociopath boss, they won't understand where your "obsession" with your boss is coming from.

I had one and she drove me to spirituality. She was so horrid, insidious, and void. Trying to explain it to others was a waste. of. time.

With Scorpios, you need to be stung to even get a glimpse into the twilight zone hell of evil they are capable of wielding.

Yes!! I was so annoyed to see AstroAssist dismissed as someone crazy and basically being rejected over again. I am glad he is finding the help from astrology he deserves.

To be a victim of someone bullying you and being cruel breaks your whole personality to the core. You have been treated like you are nothing and you believe it.

But the sad reality is, if you don’t come across likeable people will dismiss your pain. Even those who class themselves as nice people dismiss and reject those in pain. It makes me angry.

I see Astro Assists good heart and strength and one day he will be strong enough to make those who are cruel crumble with their own weakness just be sensing the strength he has in his heart.

Indefatigable strength and belief in yourself breaks any Plutonian cruelty in half.

Thank you Osamenor, your post and responses were very insightful.

My second question was not meant in an obsession way but in a more actively defending myself way when the war which I forecasted to happen has started.

What in my chart points to the fact that I could do well with standing up for myself though?

I mean it is really the absolute negativity of it all, like how could some person be so miserable, hateful and evil every single day of their lives is something that got me when dealing with my scumbag father and scumbag former boss.

With some people, the hatred is more open and out there to see but what got me, especially about the scumbag I used to work for is the two-faced attitude. Keeping a good face in front of the public but using meetings to gossip about people and schematically ruin careers, I hope that karma is real, really do.

Then to come online and see this whole "most powerful sign" garbage and "Mars in Scorpio cannot POSSIBLY be defeated" set me on a rampage lol.

That being said though, I am all about doing well for myself. The way I see it, living well may as well be the best revenge out there. I will build a great life and continue to prosper, no matter what it takes.

I am a bit dismayed that I had a scumbag father and for my first job out of college, a slimey dishonest snake full of envy for a boss but I have my hopes high. One of these days the stars will line up and I either get a decent boss and who knows, even a great one.

I see Astro Assists good heart and strength and one day he will be strong enough to make those who are cruel crumble with their own weakness just be sensing the strength he has in his heart.

Indefatigable strength and belief in yourself breaks any Plutonian cruelty in half.

You are slowly starting to become one of my favorites on this forum.

InfoOverload2

I mean it is really the absolute negativity of it all, like how could some person be so miserable, hateful and evil every single day of their lives is something that got me when dealing with my scumbag father and scumbag former boss.

With some people, the hatred is more open and out there to see but what got me, especially about the scumbag I used to work for is the two-faced attitude. Keeping a good face in front of the public but using meetings to gossip about people and schematically ruin careers, I hope that karma is real, really do.

Then to come online and see this whole "most powerful sign" garbage and "Mars in Scorpio cannot POSSIBLY be defeated" set me on a rampage lol.

That being said though, I am all about doing well for myself. The way I see it, living well may as well be the best revenge out there. I will build a great life and continue to prosper, no matter what it takes.

I am a bit dismayed that I had a scumbag father and for my first job out of college, a slimey dishonest snake full of envy for a boss but I have my hopes high. One of these days the stars will line up and I either get a decent boss and who knows, even a great one.

Yeah Scorpios are considered powerful because no one wants to sink to their level to fight them...again the unevolved Scorpio. It made me mad to see it too.

And the two facedness is what I meant by "insidious", it's sociopathic. Like in the movies where a person gets locked away in a straight jacket while trying to expose the truly evil person..meet the evil Scorpio.

But time passes, wounds close. But you'll never forget it if you went through what I experienced because it was soul crushing. I wanted to do so much but in the end, I said let me get the hell out of here.

You know, I used to kind of feel that way but I am starting to kind of look back at the situation with humor. Even if my scumbag former boss rises to the top, I think eventually, someone will call him out on his garbage and the cat is going to be out of the bag.

At the same time, I think I'll get over it. The only thing that bothers me is that I had to deal with a scumbag father and then a scumbag boss out of college who happened to fall into one sign in particular, showing me some true nastiness. Yet at the same time, I don't see them as powerful, modern astrology is pure garbage.

What man preys on a helpless child and what scumbag preys on an entry level worker?

I think these people are lowlives and once they come up against someone on their level with no tolerance for this BS, it is going to hit them hard.

All the while, I just know that I will find the right leadership in my life with my next boss, I just do. I cannot continue to let cowards and low lives determine my view of the world. I will run into good people, better leadership, make more money, take time with my hobbies and truly be a happy man.

If need be, I am sure that in some ways karma will speak if they are to still try to ruin me afterwards.

That being said, I've slept with a few Scorpio women and somehow the mindgames lead to some amazing sex.

I'll just sleep with a few more and stick my tongue out after I cum to mock my former boss on a subconscious level :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Luney

Astroassist

What we don’t like in others, is usually what we don’t like in ourselves.
We also attract these people so we can grow and learn.
Maybe your more like your father than you realise , and your boss.

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you Osamenor, your post and responses were very insightful.

My second question was not meant in an obsession way but in a more actively defending myself way when the war which I forecasted to happen has started.
That you're forecasting such a war is evidence that you are obsessed. That every single one of your posts since you joined this forum has been some variation of you bashing Mr. Scorpio and fixating on wealth is evidence that you are obsessed. If you weren't obsessed, you would find other things to post about. Evil boss, evil dad, and your desire to strike it rich would be maybe 10% of your posts at most, if you talked about them at all.

A person who isn't obsessed with his ex boss would, upon leaving for a new job, breathe a sigh of relief and hardly ever think of the former boss again. If ex boss was really horrible, maybe even a non-obsessed person would have an occasional nightmare about him, but he wouldn't be occupying the bulk of your waking thoughts.

What in my chart points to the fact that I could do well with standing up for myself though?
In your chart, Mars. It's your most elevated planet and your oriental planet (the last one that rises before the sun does), which gives it a lot of strength, or, as I prefer to think of it, very strong expression. In your tenth house, so angular, which means it's readily accessible to you. And it has some good aspects: sextile to your sun, applying trine to your moon. A planet that aspects both the sun and moon is like the king's advisor mentioned a while back: highly influential because it talks to those in charge all the time. Its sign placement is also nice: Gemini Mars isn't in domicile, but isn't in detriment or fall either, it can express itself well.

A Gemini Mars is especially good at fighting with words. That's the person who can castrate a man with their tongue. May be very impulsive, too, especially if it has nothing but easy aspects.

Outside your chart, your actions also show that you take care of yourself. When you found your job unbearable, you found a new one and quit. That's standing up for yourself. Maybe you didn't confront the horrible boss directly, but you didn't just sit there and take it, which is what counts. You left home and got away from the abusive father, even though he tried to stop you. That took the ability to stand up for yourself. Standing up for yourself doesn't always mean direct confrontation.

But then, you worded the question, "Basically, if angered enough does it say that I have the potential to make others regret trying to ruin me?" To that, I would say, not so much, at least not in the way you apparently think. Not because of your Mars, but because of your Pluto.

To defend yourself, if someone really is trying to ruin you, you don't necessarily have to make them regret it, you just have to make them stop. Just like physical self defense: any good self defense instructor will tell you to use only enough force to get out of the situation. Don't stick around to beat up the bad guy who attacked you if you can get away from him using less force. That would just give you less chance of getting away for good and more chance of getting hurt.

Wanting to make others regret what they do is an obsessive Pluto-driven thought. Pluto is power. Pluto is also where you give your power away. If you can escape someone who's trying to ruin you, but then your first thought is to go back and make them regret it, and you spend hours and days and weeks trying to figure out how, you are giving your power away. When you give your power away, that makes you weak. And when you are weak, any effort you make to get revenge will just backfire on you. You'll come out of it feeling even more powerless, even more like an underdog, and looking very foolish, to say the least, in the eyes of anyone who saw what you did.

Last edited:

Scorpio90

Hello .. I come to give my opinion in some points ..

Until very recently I have considered myself a scorpio without evolving, or maybe it continues to be but at least now I am aware, I had many problems when relating to people .. a lot of selfishness and I understand the pain that caused you boss and nobody deserves a deal like that.

I'm not in defense of your boss, just as you have your defect other people also have theirs .. I personally have saturn and pluton dominant, angular, and in their respective houses and you can imagine the internal and unconscious struggle that I had inside all this period of life .. using its bad sides, I was so unconscious, it hurt the people I love and wanted so much, and I agree with someone who answered you ... the return of Saturn gave me a blow of reality, when I I realized I was not alone, but I lost many people on the road that were worth gold.

Forgive him and go your way, in the end the one who is going to suffer is going to be your boss until one day he is aware of the type of person he is, but you have to understand the people .. we are all different.

Another thing ... I was also obsessed with power, wealth, abundance, women ... I have tried all this at short age ... I have the opportunity to manage my parents' company and I have done so badly at the level of struggle power, although the results were successful but I have not had good deal with people, I was very angry, I wanted to win always, it was all very selfish .. and the result was to generate a bad reputation, today I have pluto transiting my ascendant and doing conjuncion saturn, and saturno return .. I have taken a turn to my life, I involved in spirituality and being aware and today I am happier than ever, neither money, nor the expensive car, or women They have made me feel like I feel today ..

the material in the background wants to cover something that we need, it is not bad .. but submerge and depend on that in life, at the end of the road you will feel lonely .. obvious, if your life depends on this .. I repeat , there is nothing wrong with the material ambition, but to be conscious at the spiritual level and relationships .. according to my experience, everything is based on being conscious and the expense of the soul. Only the present :)

I do not forgive and forget, not in my definition and not in my blood. Now I won’t actively go after anyone but if need be, I will defend myself and quite frankly I do believe I absolute demolition when retaliating to make the other side unable to take another chance at revenge.

Osamenor

Staff member
I do not forgive and forget, not in my definition and not in my blood. Now I won’t actively go after anyone but if need be, I will defend myself and quite frankly I do believe I absolute demolition when retaliating to make the other side unable to take another chance at revenge.

To be unable to take another chance at revenge, they would have to be dead. Anyone still alive can still take revenge if they're so inclined. Are you really willing to go so far as murder? If so, see previous posts about Saturn and consequences!

To be unable to take another chance at revenge, they would have to be dead. Anyone still alive can still take revenge if they're so inclined. Are you really willing to go so far as murder? If so, see previous posts about Saturn and consequences!

To hint at me being a sociopathic murderer is taking it a bit too far, I'll do all within legal means to get even and I am getting even, no ifs ands or buts about it.

I won't go out of my way to do it but don't expect me to ever forgive unless there has been some serious redemption. It is my life goal towards people to never forgive a scumbag until they have suffered a great deal and even then, I will keep a lot of info on them just to keep them honest in case I ever need to use it again.

You're not getting an easygoing happy go lucky person out of me, even if I do not take direct revenge immediately, I will never forgive nor forget and if an opportunity for sabotage comes along which is within legal means, I am taking it.

Osamenor

Staff member
To hint at me being a sociopathic murderer is taking it a bit too far
That was a logical conclusion based on your previous post. I was hoping you would see the absurdity of it.
I won't go out of my way to do it but don't expect me to ever forgive unless there has been some serious redemption. It is my life goal towards people to never forgive a scumbag until they have suffered a great deal and even then, I will keep a lot of info on them just to keep them honest in case I ever need to use it again.

You're not getting an easygoing happy go lucky person out of me, even if I do not take direct revenge immediately, I will never forgive nor forget and if an opportunity for sabotage comes along which is within legal means, I am taking it.
Forgive doesn't mean forget. It would be stupid to forget. Forgive doesn't mean you have to have any kind of relationship with the person who wronged you, either. If they're not showing any sign of serious redemption, having them in your life when you don't have to would be a very bad idea, too.

If you're allergic to the idea of forgiveness, don't think of it as forgiveness. Instead, think of it as getting rid of the scumbag for good. Not killing them--that would be an extremely, extremely bad idea--but getting them off your mind.

How much better would you be able to live if you rarely thought of your father or of your ex boss? If they were just a shadow of a memory, like a bad dream you had long ago, but that's so obviously not real and has nothing to do with your life today?

That would really be the ultimate revenge: making them nothing to you. So nothing that, if you met them on the street, your first reaction might genuinely be, "Wait a minute, do I even know you?"

But it's not possible to have that ultimate revenge when you're constantly thinking of revenge. To constantly think of revenge, you have to keep them in your mind, all the time. You have to think about them, all the time. That's keeping them in your life. That's having a relationship with them. It may be a one sided relationship. They might not have any idea you have that relationship with them. But it's still a relationship.

Getting there would mean working with your powerful Pluto in a different way. Instead of directing your Pluto power away from you, at your father and ex boss, you would be claiming it for yourself.

Osamenor, you as always have a great point.

To be honest with you, the ideal situation would be to just move on and not see the scumbag former boss again (father is another story). Now that being said, from the readings I have done of heavy Scorpio charts, they may ice you out at first only to try and re-enter your life so I know that I will have to wreck havoc on this fiend and be merciless when I do.

I know as much as I want to be, I am not done with this clown even if I want to be, that is just how Scorpio placements work from the readings I have done.

Now that being said, I think the only revenge I will focus on for now is living well.

You are right, cannot keep someone on your mind that much because then you are not really living a happy life. I have too much on my plate coming up as is.

The other thing is, I am starting to realize why living well is indeed the best revenge.

At one point in college I was hooking up with random women and making good friends, my scumbag father would have envied that because he never had that himself due to being a scumbag.

Same with my former boss, for some reasons, likely out of fear as others said, he hated me.

So instead, I will continue to build my career, treat my next boss (who I am hoping is awesome) with a lot of respect, live an awesome life, have great times and then let the rest do what it needs to.

Life is too short and if some vindictive fiends want to plot, let them plot, I'll keep a smile on my face and if it comes to hurting someone close to me then I hope my Pluto placements in the chart give me what is necessary to make them regret it for the rest of their life.

Osamenor

Staff member
ONow that being said, from the readings I have done of heavy Scorpio charts, they may ice you out at first only to try and re-enter your life so I know that I will have to wreck havoc on this fiend and be merciless when I do.

Readings you have done of heavy Scorpio charts? Are you a professional astrologer? Have you read for lots of clients who had lots of Scorpio?

The way you worded it, you sound like you're speaking from personal, or professional astrology, experience.

Aside from an abusive father and a boss who was a jerk to you while you worked for him, what personal experience do you have with Scorpio heavy people?

And how likely is it that someone who's a different generation from you, not family, and doesn't move in your social circles (unless there's something you're not telling us about your boss) could try to re-enter your life, particularly by infiltrating your social circle, like you repeatedly said in previous posts? If your father has tried to re-enter your life, that's just what abusive parents typically do. But your boss? If he tried to re-enter your life, let alone infiltrate your social circle, how could he possibly do it? One would think he would be completely out of place anywhere he tried.

That's the thing about scumbags with a tendency to hold grudges Osamenor, they get creative. Its not even about the social life, it is about the professional life and trying to ruin the reputation on a professional level. Even with social life, you'll find that they can easily get creative there too, why not ask a former coworker who is around the age range to go out and spread some dirty rumors or why not post about it on social media?

I know you try to see the best in people but I do think that at some point, I will have to face this scumbag again.

I just hope that what you said about Pluto is true because I want to make sure I have what it takes to destroy this guy's reputation if it really comes to it.

I've read enough about the nasty individuals of this sign and unless you have something else to add, I think I am on point about it. Maybe if I am wrong, this is my chance to learn more about the nasty individuals of this sign.

You know how in every single action or superhero movie there is this scene, usually towards the beginning, when a certain guy really pushes a superhero or villain to the edge and that person just destroys that guy to make an example out of him. It is almost like setting the tone for the rest of the movie to show that person is not to be messed with.

I do wonder if, and I do think it is likely, I would have to do that to my former boss just to show that I don't take kindly to petty people trying to ruin my life.

While I admire the peaceful resolution everyone has proposed on here and do hope that is the path I go down, it is my full intention assuming the son of a b-tch doesn't try to plot something, I do think some people just have it coming. Like they need to be dealt with in such a brutal way, within all legal means, to get the lesson.

We'll see, that is all I can say, as I try not to go far with it but when someone really pushes and tries to attack your livelihood then I am more than open to my absolute worst and cruel side coming out to mercilessly take revenge if that is what is indeed needed.

I have loved the advice to a great degree but it just assumes that with fiends you can take the high road or "be the bigger man". Sometimes I think a lesson has to be taught in the most cruel (though legal) way.