should I go to the party?

leolitsa

Hello guys! I made a chart asking if I should go to a party that I'm invited. The guy I like invited me to the party but I dont know if I should go or not. will I have a good time going there?
ascendant in late degrees..
mars in strong sign but 12 house..
Saturn retrograde in first house.. bad news I guess..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_176_should_i_go.46782.11961.jpg
    astro_2gw_176_should_i_go.46782.11961.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 41

katydid

sometimes we just need to live our lives, without consulting and questioning everything. A guy you like invites you to a party, and you want to make sure it will be fun, before you decide to go or not? LOL ...Sorry, but why not just go and have a good time? Why the need for a horary?

leolitsa

sometimes we just need to live our lives, without consulting and questioning everything. A guy you like invites you to a party, and you want to make sure it will be fun, before you decide to go or not? LOL ...Sorry, but why not just go and have a good time? Why the need for a horary?
you are right my friend! But for me it always has to be complicated :tongue: Well he works where the party is held.. I want to go but at the same time I think I shouldnt. I think I give the impression that I'm chasing him. (well i'm mars haha) and I dont know if I should continue to chase him since he doesn't show any interest at me.. just friendship

AJ Astrology

Hello guys! I made a chart asking if I should go to a party that I'm invited. The guy I like invited me to the party but I dont know if I should go or not. will I have a good time going there?
ascendant in late degrees..
mars in strong sign but 12 house..
Saturn retrograde in first house.. bad news I guess..

Hi leolitsa,

I'll take a try at this. The Asc in late degrees means you've already decided. Saturn is actually in the 2nd sign and by Whole Sign is in H2, but if you read retrograde Saturn as being in H1, then that is not good. You are Mars in Scorpio H1. If you read Mars as being the ruler of H1 in H12, that can indicate some unhappiness or self-undoing.

What you really want to see is a perfect aspect between Venus and Mars with perfect reception, and there isn't. Or you want to see Moon make a perfect aspect with Venus and have perfect reception, but there isn't that either.

Both H7 (the person who invited you to the party) and H12 are ruled by Venus who is completely out of sect. I would like to say what that means, but I can't get a straight answer from the wizened ones. I think it means that Venus isn't really what he pretends to be or something inappropriate. The Capricorn Moon is "slow" and about to oppose Cancer Sun which is important, because the sign opposite the Moon represents the other guests at the party, and that is where Sun is located. So there is a potential for some conflict/problem with one of the guests. You have a Virgo Jupiter ruling H2 and H5 and then Mercury ruling H10 (but H11 by Whole Sign), and he is also completely out of sect. I'm not sure how to integrate those into the chart.

Other than the potential problem/conflict with another guest, I don't see why you shouldn't go, even though you might not have a good time.

Kitchy

Banned
did you ever see the movie Carrie?

she was invited to the prom as a joke by a cute guy and his twisted girlfriend and carrie was all excited but everybody told her she was a fool and got really pis*sed off when they dumped a bucket of blood on her and her prom king and then she opened up her brainwaves and pretty much killed all of them with all kinds of horrors en processe.

if you think this is a party that will turn out like that, then i suggest you bother not going if you need to ask.

moon-pluto in 2nd house tells me there is something way more sinister going on here than you're letting on to.

:devil:

99% of sociable people will accept an invitation. 1% of anti-social people are the real danger.

how on earth can you feel like "you're chasing him" if he invites you to a party? unless there was manipulation by you to be invited to the party or you want the play hard to get by not going to the party? just my thoughts about it.

venus merc quincunx to neptune in querant 4th - end of matter.

unless you are concerned you might drink too much retsina or ouzo or and do something outrageous - I am having hard time figuring out why you would ask this question.

leolitsa

Hi leolitsa,

I'll take a try at this. The Asc in late degrees means you've already decided. Saturn is actually in the 2nd sign and by Whole Sign is in H2, but if you read retrograde Saturn as being in H1, then that is not good. You are Mars in Scorpio H1. If you read Mars as being the ruler of H1 in H12, that can indicate some unhappiness or self-undoing.

What you really want to see is a perfect aspect between Venus and Mars with perfect reception, and there isn't. Or you want to see Moon make a perfect aspect with Venus and have perfect reception, but there isn't that either.

Both H7 (the person who invited you to the party) and H12 are ruled by Venus who is completely out of sect. I would like to say what that means, but I can't get a straight answer from the wizened ones. I think it means that Venus isn't really what he pretends to be or something inappropriate. The Capricorn Moon is "slow" and about to oppose Cancer Sun which is important, because the sign opposite the Moon represents the other guests at the party, and that is where Sun is located. So there is a potential for some conflict/problem with one of the guests. You have a Virgo Jupiter ruling H2 and H5 and then Mercury ruling H10 (but H11 by Whole Sign), and he is also completely out of sect. I'm not sure how to integrate those into the chart.

Other than the potential problem/conflict with another guest, I don't see why you shouldn't go, even though you might not have a good time.
ok thanks for the answer! i'll be careful for that potential conflict/problem.

leolitsa

did you ever see the movie Carrie?

she was invited to the prom as a joke by a cute guy and his twisted girlfriend and carrie was all excited but everybody told her she was a fool and got really pis*sed off when they dumped a bucket of blood on her and her prom king and then she opened up her brainwaves and pretty much killed all of them with all kinds of horrors en processe.

if you think this is a party that will turn out like that, then i suggest you bother not going if you need to ask.

moon-pluto in 2nd house tells me there is something way more sinister going on here than you're letting on to.

:devil:

99% of sociable people will accept an invitation. 1% of anti-social people are the real danger.

how on earth can you feel like "you're chasing him" if he invites you to a party? unless there was manipulation by you to be invited to the party or you want the play hard to get by not going to the party? just my thoughts about it.

venus merc quincunx to neptune in querant 4th - end of matter.

unless you are concerned you might drink too much retsina or ouzo or and do something outrageous - I am having hard time figuring out why you would ask this question.
ok thanks for the trolling. I guess you are right.. a lot of fuss about nothing..

tikana

Yes, why the need for a horary to decide to go to a party?

because there is a question within a question,.

see she writes ... a guy i liked invited me to the party.
she doesnt give a rat's azz about the party
she wants him to ask her out.
T

Abby83

Yes I agree with AJ Astrology.

Venus needs to apply to mars, and it isn't.

There's no applying aspect with 5th house ruler and it is in the 12th house of solitude and subconscious. You don't want to go and you already said that you're sensing you wont have a good time. You said the guy you like sees you as a friend? So I think the 12th house indicates you subconsciously knowing it wont go anywhere and therefore you will be unhappy about it.