Life Constantly Restarting (My Vedic Chart)

RioJupiter

I'm new to the forum, Hey everyone my first post, needed some understanding on my chart. My life has been a battle uphill for as long as I remember, I'm 27 years old and feel like I've already lived 9 lives in this one. My life is constantly restarting, obstacles are forever in my way, everything that I have loved or had value to me has been taken away, me and my mother don't talk, me and my father don't talk, I have a daughter that her mother refuses to let me see. My career, family life, health, and anything I've had material has been taken away from me. I've literally been fighting homelessness for the last 2 years, I've moved 8 times between those times, I lost my job, my relationship with my ex girlfriend became toxic and finished in a horrible way, my "friends" backstabbed me and weren't there when I needed them, I nearly broke my neck 9 months ago falling awkwardly, I ripped the ligaments in my knee 3 months ago, only just got of crutches, while being kicked out of one house and then I recently got evicted from ANOTHER place all in the last 6 months I was at could not keep up with the rent as I'm not working, savings all gone. I've faced setback after setback after setback for as long as I can remember.

I thought I was cursed for years until I stumbled across astrology and began to understand I have some challenging placements in my chart but am so confused about how to interpret them, and know if there's still hope for me?. I also learned I have apparently incurred karmic debt 19,16 attached to my birthday, from a past life(s)?; this is a lot to digest, I only discovered this a year ago. Can someone please help me understand all this?, I cannot even articulate the mental torment of this life and constant forced transformation is exhausting.....

Born May 7th 1987 00:46am

1st House-Sagittarius
2nd House-Capricorn
3rd House-Aquarius
4th House-Pisces (Rahu, Jupiter, Venus)
5th House-Aries (Sun, Mercury)
6th House-Taurus (Mars)
7th House-Gemini
8th House-Cancer
9th House-Leo (Moon)
10th House-Virgo (Ketu)
11th House-Libra
12th House-Scorpio (Saturn *Retrograde)

I'm also going to post my tropical chart in the other forum also, please can someone help me wrap my head around this.
Thanks in advance........

RioJupiter

Thank you for your message Saturn90, I could not respond to your message for some reason so am not sure if you received it? I adopted a vegan lifestyle 3 years ago this helped with some things and provoked a spiritual elevation, I have also being meditating the OM chants and have spent much time in seclusion trying to understand the growth I'm supposed to get from this period of my life. Do you know any specific chants I can use to ease the effects of Saturn in my 12th house? Thanks for your help.

Crystalpages

I'm new to the forum, ...

Hello RioJupiter,

Welcome to the board! At such a young age, it seems, you have had quite a few crosses to bear already. Karma and what some conceptualize as the "karmic ledger (bank-book)" along with reincarnation is indeed a comprehensive explanation for miseries and their converse: bounties that nativities experience during a lifetime. In a subsequent posting you also mentioned that your experiences have made you feel somewhat lonely, almost ascetic and influenced your dietary habits and turned your focus more inwardly and trying to find solace, if not salvation in spiritual practices.

However, you must realize that Saturn alone, mighty astrological influence that it is, can possibly not be the sole indicator of all that has occurred, let alone being thought of as the cause of all misery.

If karma is involved -- and I have no solid reason to believe that the karmic-framework described by Great Minds of Yore (and relatively modern times as well) does not indeed serve to capture the essence reliably -- then certainly an astrological perspective seems like a good place to begin ones understanding. I quite liked your choice of the modality (understanding through astrology, and both tropical and sidereal) to figure out the karmic quagmire you seem to have found yourself in during this lifetime without presumably clear or perhaps any recollection of past karmic doings. As opposed to using the term 'reading' that many seek. Your request is measured and reasonably detailed and this certainly raises hope!

"Understanding" or 'reading', choice of terminology aside (though important!), what I liked most was that despite all the forces and situations seeming to be rallied against you, you have not given up hope, and have chosen activity (learning astrology, changing life-style, reprioritizing your expectations, etc) over inactivity, hopelessness and other ineffective and negative life-choices.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Saturn90

Hi RioJupiter,

Saturn may be much hated planet but it's my favourite and I don have it in my first house.
And no planet on its own can cause any drastic impacts be good or bad.
I've responded to your messages.
I wish you peace and harmony in your life.

Crystalpages

Hi RioJupiter,

Saturn may be much hated planet but it's my favourite and I don have it in my first house.
And no planet on its own can cause any drastic impacts be good or bad.
I've responded to your messages.
I wish you peace and harmony in your life.

Saturn in 12th often serves as a red-herring, Saturn90. I must say that I too, like you, have always been very intrigued by Shani-dev! :)

Saturn is representative for feet (and lower limbs in general) and so is the 12th! Where Saturn is placed in a chart, the astrological feet (pada) becomes rather relevant. Lights, likewise stabilize and perhaps that is why they form what some call the tripod of life. Jyotish relies so much on the trines and angles and how these interact.

Happy April Fool's Day!

Rohiniranjan

Saturn90

Crystalpages,
I specially take consideration of Saturn transits , whenever it changes house position in my chart I know that house is the one I will work for its matter most.
My Saturn return was the most hard working though yielding period of my life so far.

Crystalpages

Crystalpages,
I specially take consideration of Saturn transits , whenever it changes house position in my chart I know that house is the one I will work for its matter most.
My Saturn return was the most hard working though yielding period of my life so far.

I was not making earlier statements with your chart in mind, so hopefully you were not taking my comments personally?

All planets are important and take turns grabbing (seizing) our attention based on the progression of time that jyotishis typify as dashas.

Saturn90

No :), But I think I sounded too serious, I can't think you're talking about my chart because you don't know my DOB etc.
I was just discussing Saturn in general and my experience with it. But I do take Saturn transit special N double transit of Jupiter and Saturn really important.

Crystalpages

No :), But I think I sounded too serious, I can't think you're talking about my chart because you don't know my DOB etc.
I was just discussing Saturn in general and my experience with it. But I do take Saturn transit special N double transit of Jupiter and Saturn really important.

of course!