Virgo ascendants, share your skeletons in closet!

CapAquaPis

If you have a Virgo ASC, you have an Aries in 8th house (Scorpio), and this is a negative aspect to have for Mars or Pluto-ruled signs to combine. I can see a Scorpio ASC in the 1st house (Aries) not a sociable placement, no offense to anyone. What about Pisces sun/DSC people with Virgo ASC (sunset in early-mid March in northern hemisphere)...are they compatible and still have a tendency to display non-Piscean and clearly Virgo behaviors to scare away their friends?

Starsareround

If you have a Virgo ASC, you have an Aries in 8th house (Scorpio), and this is a negative aspect to have for Mars or Pluto-ruled signs to combine. I can see a Scorpio ASC in the 1st house (Aries) not a sociable placement, no offense to anyone. What about Pisces sun/DSC people with Virgo ASC (sunset in early-mid March in northern hemisphere)...are they compatible and still have a tendency to display non-Piscean and clearly Virgo behaviors to scare away their friends?

Not always true. I have Virgo Asc and Pisc on my 8th house cusp, not Aries.

cosmicseeing

My asc is 15 degrees Virgo.. North node 24 virgo, so south node is 24 pisces in the 7th house. Mars, Moon in 1st house. Saturn in Aries in 8th house.

In middle school, my friend told me she liked someone, I turned around and dated him! I don't think I even liked him. I did it again with another guy. She forgave me and we are still good friends.

A similar instance in high school, I hooked up with a good friend's boyfriend, horrible experience. She forgave me and we are still friends.

Foolish of me.

As an adult, I love to be alone!

chiamaria

I used to suffer from severe OCD I guess, and now suffer from it mildly after being given treatment. That's really the only skeleton I can think of. Other things may be merely "none of your business" information, but that's applicable to almost everyone.

In middle school, my friend told me she liked someone, I turned around and dated him! I don't think I even liked him. I did it again with another guy. She forgave me and we are still good friends.

A similar instance in high school, I hooked up with a good friend's boyfriend, horrible experience. She forgave me and we are still friends.

You're lucky to have such gracious friends. I would have turned my back on you before you could count to 3 and that would be that.