Anxiety, Nose; Advice?

Since breaking up with my ex many years ago, I've had issue with my nose. It feels tensed up and it results in causing issues with my breathing. I thought it was due to some psycho-motor response to a breakdown, causing me to manifest these physical features that resemble the woman I was once with. Given how much I fancied her, this was some unconscious response in my mind to feel closer to her. I've been so attuned to her company at certain hours, I have a subconscious response to take on physical features of her. She had a fractured nose, for example. This wouldn't be the first time this has happened to someone. I've came across some studies of people who experienced trauma and developed symptoms that would reflect the event.

However, tests don't show this. This encourages me to think it's all psychological. And, given it's nature, and the anxieties that came during these episodes, anxiety medication would be the best approach. However, it does absolutely nothing.

What does astrology have to say? The doctors haven't been so helpful. I'm going for a second opinion ASAP.

Attachments

• nose.jpg
    nose.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 22

waybread

This chart is pretty similar to the other one you posted about your break-up and ex, with the same placements: moon in detriment square Venus, Mars in detriment. (Here in your 6th house of health.)

Do you want to post your natal chart? Maybe with transits for the date you broke up? I think it might be more revealing.

This chart is pretty similar to the other one you posted about your break-up and ex, with the same placements: moon in detriment square Venus, Mars in detriment. (Here in your 6th house of health.)

Do you want to post your natal chart? Maybe with transits for the date you broke up? I think it might be more revealing.

PM'd

I did this chart first and then thought of a second question not long later. Yeah, the charts are similar. :sideways: