When will i date again?

Lemmpi

I’m asking again (did so couple of months ago too :( ) when will I date?
Moon’s last aspect is trine to Saturn before it change sign. It’s 10 degrees apart. Is this valid?

Also is Jupiter translating light between moon and Jupiter or is Mercury interfering?

I’m moon and 7th house ruler Saturn is at 7th house. Moon will trine Neptune soon so I’m under illusions?

IleneK

Premium Member
I’m asking again (did so couple of months ago too :( ) when will I date?
Moon’s last aspect is trine to Saturn before it change sign. It’s 10 degrees apart. Is this valid?

Not sure what you mean by valid.

Moon meets two other bodies before meeting Saturn. So orb is not what will stop this from happening; it's that there are other planets that Moon meets before the aspect with Saturn perfects.

Also is Jupiter translating light between moon and Jupiter or is Mercury interfering?

Jupiter cannot translate light between another body and itself. Probably a typo?

By definition, only a faster moving planet can translate light between two slower bodies, so Jupiter rarely translates light. Moon translates light here between Merc and Jup, but Merc and Jup are not actors in this question, so the TOL is not relevant.

I’m moon and 7th house ruler Saturn is at 7th house. Moon will trine Neptune soon so I’m under illusions?

That person who you might date/Saturn is interested in his/7th own matters and interests. That is where his attention is.

Lemmpi

Not sure what you mean by valid.

Moon meets two other bodies before meeting Saturn. So orb is not what will stop this from happening; it's that there are other planets that Moon meets before the aspect with Saturn perfects.

Jupiter cannot translate light between another body and itself. Probably a typo?

By definition, only a faster moving planet can translate light between two slower bodies, so Jupiter rarely translates light. Moon translates light here between Merc and Jup, but Merc and Jup are not actors in this question, so the TOL is not relevant.

That person who you might date/Saturn is interested in his/7th own matters and interests. That is where his attention is.

Lol i surely can’t read these charts by myself :D
So moons last aspect won’t matter if there is other planets meeting moon first?

Edit: thank you btw explaining all so clearly!

tikana

Thank you Tikana :) you say first Jupiter? Will there be another man after that, Saturn? Is there any timeframe? 10 weeks of months?

Moon meets jup then merc then saturn
But none of them long term
Reception to moon is atrocious

Lemmpi

Thank you both. I hope one of them would stick longer in my life. But anyway what can you do..
Is it more weeks than months when I will date someone?
Or days :D

Lemmpi

Yes, I’m living at northern European county and corona situation in not so bad here. Not so heavy restrictions so far.

I hope it’s weeks not months.

tikana

Yes, by my own effort I will find multiple persons who are not compatible with me. Sounds familiar :D

Yea dont bring them a bottle of kossu lol or invite them for coffee lol
Hug themand tell them u are not a fan of moomins lol

Easier to filter that way

Lemmpi

Yea dont bring them a bottle of kossu lol or invite them for coffee lol
Hug themand tell them u are not a fan of moomins lol

Easier to filter that way
Yeah! Its best to keep the kossu to yourself and drink it with moomin troll :D