Relocation for love

alliewar

Hi!

I was wondering what would be the best indicators for luck in love in a relocation chart.

Venus in the 7th house or in the 5th house?

Bunraku

I need to move far away from here. My love life here is too secretive and mysterious for my liking and feels as if I'm in a spy movie. :pouty:

gem1ni

If you put Venus conjunct an angle it should increase your prospects of a relationship. So, I'd say Venus in 7th especially if it's conjunct the DC.

If your Venus is badly aspected, though, it could also bring some problems. Check your astrocartography map to see where Venus is angular.

junoisuppose

I went to a country where I have venus in the 7th and in some ways it improved my prospects for love, but I have venus conjunct saturn, so saturn was also in the 7th and in some ways my opportunities for love were decreased (not being fluent in the language, not looking like the country's ideal type). I got some offers, but ultimately it didn't work out because I moved back home.

dr. farr

1) Make a composite of your natal chart and the city natal (mundane) birth chart
OR if you can't find the city's natal (mundane) birth chart, then:
-erect a birthchart for yourself using your original time and date of birth but use the new city as the location (place) of your birth.
2) In the composite (or the "new birthplace") chart, find the Part of Love & Marriage in that chart (formula ascendant + jupiter - venus)
3) Now, having found the Part of Love & Marriage (POLM) in the chart:
a) make 3 columns: one headed "unlikely", one headed "maybe", one headed "likely"
b) now evaluate the indications regarding the POLM:
1) if the POLM is in the 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th or 10th house, check the "likely" column
2) if the POLM is in the 6th, 8th or 12th house check the "unlikely" column
3) if the POLM is in the 2nd, 3rd, 9th or 11th house check the "maybe" column
4) if the North Node is in the same sign as the POLM check the "likely" column
5) if the South Node is in the same sign as the POLM check the "unlikely" column
6) if neither Node is in the same sign as the POLM check the "maybe" column
7) if the POLM is in the domicile or exaltation sign of Venus (Taurus, Libra, Pisces) check the "likely" column
8) if the POLM is in the detriment or fall sign ofVenus (Aries, Scorpio, Virgo) check the "unlikely"column
9) if the POLM is not in either a detriment, domicile, fall or exaltation sign of Venus, check the "maybe" column
10) if Venus is in the same sign as the POLM, or if Venus is in a sign trine or sextile or semi-sextile BY SIGN, to the sign of the POLM, check the "likely" column
11) if Venus is in the opposite sign to the sign of the POLM, or if Venus is in a sign square or quincuncx BY SIGN to the sign of the POLM, check the "unlikely" column
12) total the checks in each column: whichever column (likely, unlikely, maybe) has the highest number of checks, indicates whether finding love and marriage at the location will be likely, or unikely, or a mixed (50/50) proposition...

socrates

Great Doc

So ASC 3 gemini(63) plus jupiter 12 Aquarius(312)-venus 14 cappy(284)=81 or 21 gemini righto?

Did it work for you or people you know?
I have 21 gemini rising in west England but never had a girl there

Last edited:

dr. farr

So ASC 3 gemini(63) plus jupiter 12 Aquarius(312)-venus 14 cappy(284)=81 or 21 gemini righto?

ANSWER: RIGHT:smile:

Did it work for you or people you know?

ANSWER: THE TOTAL HAS GENERALLY BEEN INDICATIVE OF THE TREND OF RESULTS

I have 21 gemini rising in west England but never had a girl there

What did the totals for your chart composite (or relocated to) west England show (using the above formula)?