What house is SATURN leaving on Oct 5 for you?

retinoid

Here is a goodbye to Saturn transiting the 5th house of FUN, CREATIVITY, ROMANCE for me where my mars is. GOOD BYE! :happy:

StillOne

I suppose this is a good test of the Whole Sign system... In Whole Sign my Saturn will be entering the 5th house. Maybe you can tell me how it impacted you there?

The_Saturnian

I do happen to have a wide 5th house, so even though Saturn is moving into Scorpio next week it will be about 1/2 months until it actually transits into the 6th house. Transiting Saturn is coming conjunct with natal Pluto in the next few days :(

dhundhun

Here is a goodbye to Saturn transiting the 5th house of FUN, CREATIVITY, ROMANCE for me where my mars is. GOOD BYE! :happy:

Just a word of caution, Saturn will be through 5th progressed. You might continue to experience Saturn in 5th for one-two years more.

Astrophilia

Premium Member
Saturn is finally leaving my 1st House. Wow... That would explain why I felt under pressure the past year or so. The planet of testing and discipline and hardship, transited right through the house of who I am/my identity. I'm glad that will be all over soon. I think I have grown up a bit. Thanks, Saturn. :lol:

Jesusistheway

restrictions, obstacles, shortcomings, and evolving within limitations as it has left my 8th house according to the Koch transit chart... I did get obsessed with phantoms, death of people by praying for them and thinking them more than others perhaps, and the like. It made me reflect on life after death much more than I would have. And appreciate that life goes on. I didn't like that I had to scrounge for change and dollars for food and transportation but that's another story. And get my parents helps :/ Saturn's role was to teach me to be resourceful.

Last edited:

Multiplicity

support to that...saturn is heading out of my ninth where it crossed my south node...though I laughed my way out of higher education initially, I'm now back because I've seen the limitations of not having that education (Saturn) and doing it because I want to be (NN Aries). I always wanted to pursue religion or philosophy (SN Ninth) but now I am pursuing creative writing to get the technical skills I've always felt my writing lacked (NN in the third)...plus I think I'd like to be a professor (Jupiter third).

Saturn was also square my natal neptune/asc in capricorn for a while...my approach to life has definitely become more grounded as I have become more spiritually connected to nature...

The beginning of it's trip through libra...in my eighth house...saw the end of a four and a half year relationship that was nearing our wedding date...The strict teacher showed me how much I had identified myself with that relationship and based my life and philosophy around it...it was my 'journey' as I saw it...Now on a much more individual path I tremble at and look forward to Saturn's trek through scorpio...through my tenth and across my moon/mc/pluto opposite mars square venus in the first...let the games begin!

dreamtimez

Saturn will be leaving my first house Libra ... but my Asc. is at 6 degrees, so I guess it will take some more time. I went through a couple of very difficult years of my life ... but I have 'grown' as a person. It's like having a new me !!! :lol:

Mixture

It'll be leaving my 12th- stepping right on my ASC at 2'',same time at trining sun, jupiter. And then later riding over Pluto in 1st- well it's what I am most worried about.

retinoid

I suppose this is a good test of the Whole Sign system... In Whole Sign my Saturn will be entering the 5th house. Maybe you can tell me how it impacted you there?

It totally sucked I haven't had much fun in over 2 yrs. But that is just me...also had very little 'energy'. Would much rather get a health problem from it going in the sixth :).

Last edited:

bittermoon

it will finally be leaving my 7th. it has been there for 4.5 years now and i can't wait for it to move on. 1 divorce and 2 failed relationships. now single again and perhaps that's for the better -- for now.

byjove

Account Closed
Saturn will be leaving my 4th house and entering my 5th.

In the last two and a half years, I moved country for study - have come back. Money came and went...Saturn opposed my Sun, Jupiter and North Node during this transit. I also had the most significant relationship of my life so far (Saturn rules my 7th).

TR Saturn as of now is about to finish squaring my natal ASC - my psychic told me just 2 weeks ago that I would be saying goodbye to some friends in my life. Ha right on target. :happy:

Blackempress

According to most Systems It's Leaving 7th. Had past 2 years of cleaning OUT of relationships & becoming isolated completely. It taught me the real Meaning of Relationships & the ability to co-exist with others in full autonomy.
I've been longing for a committed relationship esp past Saturn Return last year. Dreading it passing into the 8th... but according to Whole Signs it's now Transiting from 8th into the 9th.

JUPITERASC

Saturn will be leaving my 4th house and entering my 5th.

In the last two and a half years, I moved country for study - have come back. Money came and went...Saturn opposed my Sun, Jupiter and North Node during this transit. I also had the most significant relationship of my life so far (Saturn rules my 7th).

TR Saturn as of now is about to finish squaring my natal ASC - my psychic told me just 2 weeks ago that I would be saying goodbye to some friends in my life. Ha right on target. :happy:
You mention an important factor - i.e. the natal house ruled by natal Saturn :smile:

Caro

It totally sucked I haven't had much fun in over 2 yrs. But that is just me...also had very little 'energy'. Would much rather get a health problem from it going in the sixth :).
be careful what you wish for.

I have saturn natally in 5th.

Kuntuzangmo

Saturn leaving 3rd h. Libra. Sort of a re-entry period to where I grew up after long absence. Significant deaths in the family....difficulty finding work...lots of inner work continuing. Just bought a house. No idea what the 4th scorpio transit will bring, but if it's like last time....settling in, work. We shall see.

Moog

It's staying in my 12th for ages *siderealist*

What house is it moving to in relation to your Moon?