Will I win the bet I made with Allison

fushiafairy

Will I win the bet I made with A?

My friend betted me last night that I would do something within the month. I said NO, I would not! Whoever loses treats the other one to dinner.

so, will I win the bet I made with A?

I am jupiter. I am retrograde in Taurus in my 4th.
She is Mercury, In Sagitarrius in my 12th house.
Moon is in Aries in my 3rd.

I am looking at my 5th house(her 11th house). I am gambling for fun and also as an incentive to behave.
Because I am the one who has to do all the work, not her, I am looking at her 11th house(pennies from heaven) for her to see if she wins.

My fifth house and her 11th house are ruled by Venus.
Venus is in sagitarrius in my 12th..
Mercury is in a close applying conjunction to Venus. She will win.
Venus and Jupiter do not make any major aspects. ( Venus seperating inconjunction with Jupiter). I will lose.

The moon makes no aspects to jupiter.
The moon's last aspect was trine venus.
The moon's next aspect is to oppose saturn in libra in my 10th. Saturn rules my 2nd house of money. I will lose.

The north node is in the sign of the ascendant. Positive for me, but mercury will make a conjunction to it. Honestly, the only way I want to lose this bet is if some very positive for me changes occur. Then I would be happy to lose and buy her dinner.

I think she will win.

Now, I know some of you look at the 11th house. I don't feel as tuned into this, I feel my take above fits better, but 11th is hopes and dreams. I hope the positive things I need to lose occur(BUT I DONT THINK THEY WILL) so I hope I win. So taking that approach.....

My 11th house(her 5th) is ruled my mars.
Mars is at 28*15' leo in my 8th house(her second).
the applying aspects it makes only occur after it changes signs and goes into virgo. At that time it will make a trine to Jupiter, which is retrograde.
For me to win, something would have to change and I would be going backwards?
Mars and the moon have no aspects.
For mars and mercury to connect with their square, mars has to cross into virgo and mercury will go retrograde. More indications of major change, and then it would be a square indicating her loss.

I think the top version with my 5th and her 11th rulers paints a less complicated read. She will win.
The bottom approach with my 11th and her 5th rulers indicates my loss.
The third approach would be my 11th and her 11th rulers(me mars and her venus) indicates her win.

Looks like I will be buying her dinner.:sad::smile::lol:

Attachments

• _will_i_win_the_bet_i_made_with_allison.jpg
    _will_i_win_the_bet_i_made_with_allison.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is the Magic 8 Ball divination method and is not horary practice; following uses whole sign house format)

According to the Magic 8 Ball you will lose your bet:
-5th house = speculations/betting, etc
-5th = Aries = Mars = a "no" answer to your question
Which = that you will lose the bet with your friend.

fushiafairy

So I am 16 days into this bet. I have 14 to go.
I am still winning. Due to recent developments, There is NO WAY I can see me doing what she bet me I would do. NO WAY could I lose under the certain conditions.
HMMM.....time will tell though.

dr. farr

Well, the 8 Ball has been wrong before! Maybe this will be number 14 in the "wrong prediction" column as I track the results of the 8 Ball here on AW (so far-November 2011- the 8 Ball score is 13 wrong vs 66 correct results)

dr. farr

Right: this is #14 in the "wrong prediction" column for the 8 Ball; with 66 in the "right prediction" column-so the 8 Ball is still holding above 80% accuracy.

Side note: if I had looked to see if SHE would win the bet, that would have been the 5th house from the 11th-that house (her bet signifying house) is under Aquarius which = Saturn which = a no (she will not win HER bet) answer by the 8 Ball; since your 5th house also gave a "no" answer by the 8 Ball, in comparing both answers we find a "no" to each (which obviously cannot happen in such a question), so, if I had done that (which I actually should have done-compare indications for both you and her) then I would have concluded the 8 Ball could not answer the question (since of course one person or the other MUST turn out the winner)...

However:

I also wonder if I was too hasty in using the 5th house as quesited significator. Oftentimes using the Lots can be much more specific to the question and therefore more likely to be accurate significators: here, the Lot of Success would certainly have been appropriate for the subject matter of this question: Lot of Success (daytime formula = ascendant+jupiter-Part of Fortune) falls @ 8 Sagittarius (right in your ascending sign and first whole sign house!) By the 8 Ball, Sagittarius = Jupiter = what would have been a correct "yes" (you will win) answer to this question!

This demonstrates how people with a lot of experience (like me) can still goof (because of being too hasty in assigning significators) in making predictions:sad:!

Last edited: