Venus uranus/neptune in natal reoccuring in compostie as well all the time

angeldust

i wonder if other members of this forum EVER experienced that their natal VENUS opposition URANUS has prevented them from forming long term relationships or commited relationships ....

Last edited:

angeldust

The conjunction, square and opposition denote the need to feel totally free, and pull away from an intimate love union. These are separative aspects resulting in separation, divorce or, in a more auspicious way, not seeing each other often.

The other Venus aspects to Uranus are freedom-loving too but can handle it in a more charming way.

The native cannot stand to be too long with someone else or with the same person. The relationship cools down quickly when the emotional bond grows. There often is love at first sight but also short-lived love experiences.

All Venus aspects to Uranus are related to dancing and rhythms -- which the natives love.

In many ways, both planets together bring something weird or unusual to the relationship: a huge age difference with your lover, a lover from a totally different (social) background or culture, extreme physical differences, etc.

PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS TEX ABOVE> I HAVE EXPERIENCED ALL THIS ABOVE W MY VENUS OPPOSITION URANUS IN NATAL BUT I feel that its not that i do not want commitment i feel that i attract men whom are not reliable ..ALSO I DO HOWEVER AVOID ANYTHN THAT IS PLAIN AND ORDINARY .do u think i could trick this aspect from manifesting itself combust it with being with a super BORING GUY??? WOULD HE TURN CRAZY AND EXCENTRIC THROUGH BEING WITH ME?PLEASE COMMENT

bittermoon

One of my best friends' boyfriend has Venus (in Aries 12th house) opposite Uranus. They have been together for about 8 years. I'd consider this long-term and they have a young child together now. He has never been noncommittal.

I too have Venus in Gemini. A friend of mine just sent me some information on Venus in Gemini and it was very interesting. I don't think looking for a boring guy is going to work for you. With Venus in Gemini you do need to be stimulated in your relationships. However, how much stimulation are you in for? Personally, I wouldn't want some guy to turn crazy and eccentric while being with me. If that's what you're attracted to, you shouldn't be surprised they get up and disappear into the blue!

BobZemco

Synastry Charts are about relationships; all types of relationships.

That means is this person a good room-mate for me? We auditioned two bass players for our band, they're both equally good, which one is the better fit? Would this person be a good friend for me? Should my retail business enter into a partnership or business deal with this retail supplier? Should I hire this employee? Should I work for this company? Would I have a good relationship with this person who I see as a potential partner or spouse?

That is what synastry is for.

I'll tell you the secret. It's real simple.

We'll have to redo this since I made a typo and had April 4 instead of April 24 (which makes a big difference).

#1 Do you have the same Ascendant Ruler? We have Mercury and Saturn and that's a "no."

#2 Are the Ascendant Rulers conjunct? Not in this chart. That's a "no."

#3 Are the Ascendant Rulers in sextile or trine? Not in this chart since they are in an applying square with an orb of less than 1° and that's a "no."

#4 Are the Ascendant Rulers in Mutual Reception by Domicile or by Exaltation; or are the Ascendant Rulers in Mutual Reception by Triplicity, Term AND Face; or does one Ascendant Ruler receive the other by Triplicity Rulership?

The answer there is "no." Saturn does receive Mercury by Face but then we already knew that because she's asking a question about this relationship.

Now that we have that figured out, we actually start looking at other things in the chart, otherwise we would be doing nothing but wasting our time and energy.

This is a good example of a relationship going nowhere.

Venus/Pluto have a very tight trine with an orb of 8' minutes of arc. Unfortunately it's on the 1st/8th Axis and the Moon is his. He probably finds you very sexually attractive.

We also a Mars/Uranus trine that's very tight. That trine is on the 7/10 Axis so you're a nice trophy for him.

Then there's a Mars/Uranus opposition with a 1° orb on the 3/9 Axis. Communication is going to be a problem and personal beliefs and philosophies might interfere (and also possibly religious beliefs but I didn't look that far into the charts).

There's a Sun/Jupiter sextile on the 3/6 axis, that is good.

Going back to the Mercury/Saturn square on the 3/7 axis, there's going to be a lot of problems. In the short term, this would probably be an okay relationship

Neptune always shows you where there is a possibility that you will deceive others or where you will be deceived by others. You should pay attention to Neptune in the 7th House of his natal chart.

Attachments

• Synastry1.jpg
    Synastry1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: