Your thoughts on this synastry? (Scary venus-saturn + north node thriller)

Januarystorm

What are your thoughts on this synastry? Just what pops up in your head at first glance

Im not even going to dare say the SM word or even the TF word for i do not believe that that happens so often- i believe maybe a rare 1 percent of meant-to-be charts are ever found - and i do not wish to claim such a bold discovery for myself)

But in general- without the karmic drama- these two people - are they compatibal for a commitment to be each others lovers (and friends) and have fun together and see how things go and do that as long as both of them are happy and enjoying each others company and making each other laugh and all that other fun stuff- and if for any reason one of them decides they no longer want to do that- will they be able to without any drama just say thanks for your time and love and i wish you the best lets stay friends and NOT wish each other death or something

You see i say this- for this is what i want- but i see venus and saturn in that exact conjunction and i think- is this the kiss of death for the venus person (me) i heard about this aspect and i am one that lives for romance and for things not to get so serious and responsible- ever- sure commitment and loyalty and faithfulness is important and i want that- but why does that always have to mean that now you are somehow not allowed to still have a life of your own and are now chained to the other person and have to totally decide everything together blablabla - this creeps me out

Will the second person try to restrict the first person? Who will (if someone is even able to tell this) have the how do you say- the upper hand here? Not in like a agressive way- but more like- who will be the one likely to decide and be the one that steers the relationship in the right direction?

Also what is up with that exact conjunction w his north node and my sun - i heard this means like we are meant to be in each others lives to learn an important lesson- even if we like break up in a month- its like something important ?

I dont know the venus saturn conjunction freaks me (the venus in aquarius) OUT - im not even joking

O god kinda anxious to hear your opinion but im also very interested

Attachments

• d2W-WpD1lTA.jpg
    d2W-WpD1lTA.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 25
  • bpZ8nHNmTWs.jpg
    bpZ8nHNmTWs.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

milanos

Why thriller? That would be in case of square or opposition, you have Venus - Saturn conjunction. That can bring stability of emotions to the Venus person. The Saturn, Mercury, Neptune opposition to Sun it's far worser for a relationship, imo.

ardentika

Committmed does not mean chains. Chains is obsession. A true committment allows freedom and personal growth. Venus conj. Saturn can be quite difficult simply because it's so serious and demanding responsibility. Saturn is cold by nature, and cools down everything it touches. Venus in Aqua is sort of non committal, wanting fun and joy, as you just said. But Saturn feels comfy in Aqua, so it means it could bring a bit of restrictions and structure for this to work. If you want serious relationship, you might actually want that Saturn on your venus, and just suck it up and do the work haha.

NN is always important, majorly important, because it brings the hardest and most fulfulling lessons. I'm fascinated by the NN, I believe the chart revolves around it, every planet and aspect is here to help the NN path. When someone's planets conjunct it, we are to learn from them, and get more from them with time. As the Sun represents our conscious ego, and how we believe we should be, or the world around us should be, how we should express ourselves, it's something you will get more from that person. It can illuminate your path to show you what you can be too. What qualities you want to develop and take in.

I honestly don't believe much in the term "meant to be" because it somehow implies eternity or promises something lasting, which is not always true. You are meant to learn certain lessons in life, and that can happen in various ways. People with planets or points conjunct your NN bring in those lessons and that support. That doesn't always mean it's easy tho, not at all. The NN path is uncomfortable and not easy, because it's new , something we have never done, we have never been before. It's something we must grow into with time, and always balance both of the nodes, to bring out the most positive of them.