When did you first feel the effect of your MC, consciously?

wan

Do you think the wandering tendency is also Sag's doing? Sag isn't the best-known sign for pragmatism. It only cares for having fun exploring things. I'm thinking this is also what's happening with you.

I think you are onto something. Yes, when I take a hard look at my career, I do have a "wandering" quality to it. You put it very well. I have been known to be very flighty when it comes to career matters. Definitely Sag-like

When you mention Schweitzer and Ghandi it sounds very Sag-like.
I take this as a compliment. Thank you.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I don't know if "consciously feeling" your MC is exactly it. It's not like life comes with background music and spotlights for the "big finale" to happen. Personally, it's in the quiet moments of reflection that I can see the trends and patterns of the MC working in my life, and I am not one of those persons who is ultimately motivated by career achievement - all work that I engage in is a means to an end, deeper motives that I don't publicize although other parts of my chart would give you an idea. You wouldn't be getting any details from me, though.

I'd say there are a lot of influences on my MC which makes it difficult for one to sum up my experiences. It's located in Libra and if you were to make a prognostication just on that information, I most assuredly would not relate to such a prediction. Apart from the sign placement, it's sextile the Sun, square Venus and Mars, Chiron conjuncts it and the north node is located in the 10th. The MC ruler is Venus in Capricorn located in the 1st, conjuncts Mars, widely sextiles the Moon and is also located at both the Sun/Uranus and Mercury/Neptune midpoint (both particle). Because Mars is so integral to Venus in my chart I would mention its conjunction, but I think I've shared enough at this point. Also of note is that the Mercury/Uranus midpoint is square the MC by a degree.

With MC as "praxis", starting from the age of 15 I've worked in many diverse fields, most were for short term bouts and pursued in the name of "experience™", which I've certainly gained from each instance. Some of these included agriculture, media, and teaching. I've also been in more unorthodox jobs which I think are actually more in line with other parts ofy chart, and of course I may one day pursue astrology professionally which I think is certainly possible with my placements.

With MC as "honours", I'd say that most of my honours came more from Mars related ventures, and I have the Mars/Jupiter conjunction which I think has relevance to my "winning of competitions". However, I did have some success between the ages of 4-6 in performance art which I'd say falls more traditionally on the Venusian side of things.

With MC as reputation, I have heard many different things said about me, often diametrically opposed. For me to pick out those instances where my rep happened to align with Libran characteristics would be too selective for comfort. I would say that persons who get beyond the acquaintance stage do see me more in a "Uranian" light more consistently.

But for me to say that all of these areas of the "MC experience" is felt consciously would be artificial to me. It's so much more fluid than that, at least in my eyes.

Last edited:

wan

With MC as reputation, I have heard many different things said about me, often diametrically opposed. For me to pick out those instances where my rep happened to align with Libran characteristics would be too selective for comfort. I would say that persons who get beyond the acquaintance stage do see me more in a "Uranian" light more consistently.

Well, I don't know you well at all, but I must say this has some truth to it. I have always detected a "mad genius" vibe coming from you.

Is Uranus prominent in your chart?

conspiracy theorist

Well, I don't know you well at all, but I must say this has some truth to it. I have always detected a "mad genius" vibe coming from you.

Is Uranus prominent in your chart?

Hmm, it depends on if you takr aspects of declination as valid. Both the Sun and Uranus are in the same declination - 00'05'21" orb. Practically on top of each other. Parallels are said to manifest in a similar way to a conjunction.

Then there is at least precedent for it in the family since my mother has the opposition.