help me to undrestand this synastry

saly19

i have a synastry with a guy that have lots of energy the relationship and the attraction look like its out of this world here the major aspect

*his NN conjunct my descendant exact about 0 degree
*my SN conjunct his saturn
*we have a stellium in my 1st house in scorpio my ascendant, pluto, saturn, mars making aspect to his SN, venus, sun, pluto aspecting my moon in my 7th house in taurus.
*we have sun square sun mine in cancer his in scorpio
*his sun opposite my moon 1st to 7th house
*DW his venus conjunct my mars and my venus opposite his mars
*my pluto conjunct his sun and his pluto opposite my moon square my venus sxtile my jupiter and conjunct my saturn

this synastry look like a marriage material ? there is love in it ?[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• astro_61gw_me_ma.58280.26668.jpg
    astro_61gw_me_ma.58280.26668.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Lol this is no help either, look at the state of the chart :andy:

Can't you remove all the asteroids, they're just making the chart more confusing to read....no wonder you need help with understanding it, just keep it simple.

saly19

bump
please i need an answer im desperate and i want to see if this relation worth it or not
i like him so much i cant get him out of my head and this is the first time that something like that happen to me
beside it feel fated the way that we met and every time i decide i dont want to see him again something happen bring us together and usually the thing that make me dont want to see him im having panic attack for no reason just for the idea of being together i feel scared and panic . i feel like i know him forver and get scared for that

fierymoon

bump
please i need an answer im desperate and i want to see if this relation worth it or not
i like him so much i cant get him out of my head and this is the first time that something like that happen to me
beside it feel fated the way that we met and every time i decide i dont want to see him again something happen bring us together and usually the thing that make me dont want to see him im having panic attack for no reason just for the idea of being together i feel scared and panic . i feel like i know him forver and get scared for that

What you're describing here sounds more like Plutonic obsession and not as much like love. It also sounds like some codependency to me. You need to be very careful. Love should not be causing you bodily health issues like this, that isn't okay. You do have several potent Pluto contacts, which can attribute to the feelings of obsession and fate you're experiencing. However, no chart is going to be able to tell you if a relationship is worth it or not. That is ultimately for you to decide. Everyone's needs are different. Please try your best to look at this objectively. Ask yourself and the person these questions.

1. What are my needs in a relationship?
2. Are they being met / Will he meet them?
3. What are his needs / Will I be able to meet them?
4. How well do our life / relationship goals mesh together?

Take care.

saly19

the issue here is not the plotonic thing im used to it and i can manage, all men that i met have there pluto in hard aspect to my planet
for the panic attack he is not doing any thing wrong to me the poor guy i even had a panic attack while having sex with him i find the feeling so so so intense its me who run from him because i never felt that much feeling to any body im so rational and even cold. here there is something new and i feel like im loosing control and im hurting the relationship by my bahavir and i find astrology so accurate on some point for this i want to have better undrestanding of this chart so i can decide if i should definitly take him out of my mind or if it is worth to continue because the feeling that im living is what i alwayd wish to have in my life but when i get it im panicking.
beside its a BDSM kind of relationship they say you can see that on the chart

fierymoon

the issue here is not the plotonic thing im used to it and i can manage, all men that i met have there pluto in hard aspect to my planet
for the panic attack he is not doing any thing wrong to me the poor guy i even had a panic attack while having sex with him i find the feeling so so so intense its me who run from him because i never felt that much feeling to any body im so rational and even cold. here there is something new and i feel like im loosing control and im hurting the relationship by my bahavir and i find astrology so accurate on some point for this i want to have better undrestanding of this chart so i can decide if i should definitly take him out of my mind or if it is worth to continue because the feeling that im living is what i alwayd wish to have in my life but when i get it im panicking.
beside its a BDSM kind of relationship they say you can see that on the chart

I see. Hm... Well, looking at your synastry, there are some telltale, classic potent attraction aspects -- but that's no secret, you're already very clearly head over heels for one another. There's enough Saturn to add longevity, and there are several aspects that I would call 'marriage' aspects (especially your sun and Venus in his 7th). There isn't too much Uranus or Neptune happening with personal points.. However, your Mars are square, as well as his squaring your Saturn. That's a red flag to watch out for. Mars square Mars (with the addition of Saturn) can be abusive and violent at its worst. Be careful of ego wars, unnecessary aggression and pointless fighting.

saly19

thank you
yah i see a lot of ego from both of us and im afraid of that i can handle somebody with a huge ego he cant aadmit his mistake i try to moderate mine but i dont know about him if he is mature enough to do
for agression part our relationship have a BDSM tendency he is the dominant that can explain those square ? or thats mean something else ?