Are Midpoints important in a natal chart?

unique_astrology

I don't know if you have this information handy so am posting images that you can refer to or download.

Attachments

• Amber's Trees.gif
    Amber's Trees.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 23
  • All Midpoints.gif
    All Midpoints.gif
    24.7 KB · Views: 26

unique_astrology

The attached chart shows the planet positions in right ascension - their true position in space measured from 0° Tropical Aries. I add it here to keep thgs together but if you would like I can delete it here and repost it in your thread about abuse.

The aspect in someone else's chart might be expressed differently, i.e., they might be an abuser instead of a victim or a victim who becomes an abuser.

Attachments

• Amber Abuse Chart.gif
    Amber Abuse Chart.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

applesandlilacs

The attached chart shows the planet positions in right ascension - their true position in space measured from 0° Tropical Aries. I add it here to keep thgs together but if you would like I can delete it here and repost it in your thread about abuse.

The aspect in someone else's chart might be expressed differently, i.e., they might be an abuser instead of a victim or a victim who becomes an abuser.

This is fine. Thank-you!

Does this mean this is a theme I will have my whole life, that it will happen again?

If so, that makes it tremendously harder for me to leave my fear behind, I wear it like armor (that and my weight).

I'm kinda freaking out right now.

applesandlilacs

Merc/Sat= Venus----- the Love of Deep Research

Jup/NN=Sun-----A quest to find one's Dharma and purpose in life

Merc/Sat=Jup/NN=Sun/Venus----the love of mental, logical pursuits may help fulfill me philosophically but I need to find love and emotional fulfillment as well

So that ‘crowded’ dinner plate that you wrote about earlier, can be clearly divided up in an equitable way. It is not really a mishmash.

The entire stellium stretches from Mercury @12Leo to Saturn @ 15Virgo. The Midpoint of the entire stellium is Venus@ 29Leo.

You had asked specifically about the Jupitsr/NorthNode midpoint, IIRC. That midpoint falls upon your Sun @ 0Virgo.

The Sun/Venus are so close together that I include them as one.

So essentially:

Mercury/Saturn=Sun/Venus
Jupiter/NorthNode=Sun/Venus

so

Merc/Sat=Jup/NN=Sun/Venus

The only other planetary aspect being made by the Sun/Venus is a semi square to Pluto in the 12th. That might put a damper upon some of your lofty goals and ideas.

Often, tense Pluto aspects to multi-layered midpoints can indicate stubbornness, rebelliousness, obstinacy or a brooding unwillingness to cooperate with others. Also possibly denial of service or procrastination with Pluto in 12th in friction with Merc/Saturn.

Mercury/Saturn= Depth of thought, Mental Work, Logical thinking, thoroughness, thinking things through ad nauseum, the ability to organize philosophical issues and work through the problems of others….

That ^^^ ability of logical thinking [merc/saturn] meets up with your Jupiter /NN.

Jupiter/NN= The desire to have good relations and connections with others in the community and social circle. Wanting to be of help and to guide others in difficulties.

So you might be a good counselor, teacher, detective, troubleshooter, as you can delve deeply into ideas, thoughts, data and possible outcomes. You are very good at figuring out potential solutions and effective communication techniques.

HOWEVER, these same midpoints fall upon your Sun/Venus …that can be rough.

That same kind of rigorous scrutiny is focused upon yourself. You may be hyper critical and have a lot of inner doubts an d uncertainties. It can be a feeling of paralysis when it all falls upon the Sun.

The Sun is the ability to make personal decisions. It is life sustaining energy. Having the Mercury/Saturn falling on the Sun may indicate fears, doubts, which inhibit ones ability to take chances, or to trust others, as Venus is there too.

So maybe the stellium wants you to learn not to rely solely upon the mental skills and perceptiveness and to learn to trust your heart and your feelings for others, and not to back away...:innocent:

This is so much wonderful information, thank-you!

All the analytical stuff is so right on. I'm a mix of logic and wonder. I love to think and research, I literally will wake up in full thought. I also love not knowing everything at the same time, it grounds me and makes me feel like there are limitless possiblities in life. I find when people grow-up they lose this part of themselves and replace it with monotonous expectation.

One of the big things I've been trying to locate is the point of fear in my chart. Fear is a big thing in my life and doubt. It's weird that I'm not depressed or have an anxiety disorder. I guess my fear doesn't feel like a dreaded alarm going off, it's more like it colors out all that's harmful and I just don't go outside of the those boundaries.

I have a problem with feelings since most people act on short term and I act on long term. Trusting my feeling is also a problem since I have been (sexual) abused in the pasted from childhood to adulthood I have been abused by three separate men, so I feel like I'm a homing beacon for predators.

Outside of that I do feel hopeful, I was blessed with the ability to write and intuition (when I trust it). I have an ability to see potential in people and get them to believe in it.

Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could do for ourselves what we do for others.

Here's to finding my way out!

Thanks again! Many blessings!

Last edited:

katydid

This is so much wonderful information, thank-you!

All the analytical stuff is so right on. I'm a mix of logic and wonder. I love to think and research, I literally will wake up in full thought. I also love not knowing everything at the same time, it grounds me and makes me feel like there are limitless possiblities in life. I find when people grow-up they lose this part of themselves and replace it with monotonous expectation.

One of the big things I've been trying to locate is the point of fear in my chart. Fear is a big thing in my life and doubt. It's weird that I'm not depressed or have an anxiety disorder. I guess my fear doesn't feel like a dreaded alarm going off, it's more like it colors out all that's harmful and I just don't go outside of the those boundaries.

I have a problem with feelings since most people act on short term and I act on long term. Trusting my feeling is also a problem since I have been (sexual) abused in the pasted from childhood to adulthood I have been abused by three separate men, so I feel like I'm a homing beacon for predators.

Outside of that I do feel hopeful, I was blessed with the ability to write and intuition (when I trust it). I have an ability to see potential in people and get them to believe in it.

Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could do for ourselves what we do for others.

Here's to finding my way out!

Thanks again! Many blessings!

I was wondering if you might be a survivor of sexual abuse---with the 12th house Pluto in semi square to your Sun/Venus/= Merc/Saturn.

The Jupiter/NorthNode falling on Sun/Venus often indicates weight gain and even purposeful weight gain as a protective layer. And I see that a lot with survivors of childhood abuse. I am one as well, with Jupiter in my 12th square Pluto/South Node conjunction in 4th...:alien: