Can you predict my spouse?

pgsdespo

Hi friends, This is my first post.
Can you predict my spouse? How she will look, what might be her profession, and when I will meet her?

These are my details:
MALE
TOB:19.55
POB:ERODE, TAMILNADU, INDIA
DOB: 07/august/1990

I have attached my chart. but it shows pisces ascendant. In vedic astrology I get it as aquarius ascendant. Why is it different in astrodient website?

Any input will be highly appreciated, Thanks again.

Attachments

• 11212.gif
    11212.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

urano

I have attached my chart. but it shows pisces ascendant. In vedic astrology I get it as aquarius ascendant. Why is it different in astrodient website?

Any input will be highly appreciated, Thanks again.
Hi,
It's because western astrology refers to tropical zodiac whereas vedic astrology refers to sidereal zodiac.

Last edited:

urano

In your chart your spouse is represented by Mercury in its domicile in the 7th House.
It’s a very strong planet in your chart and therefore I think we can deduce that your spouse will be very important in your life. Maybe your family knows her and will do the introductions, it’s a possibility.

She will be a practical woman & clever. I think you could form a partnership with such a woman, as well for business.
Apart from that, what does she look like and when will you meet her... I don’t know. :smile:

pgsdespo

In your chart your spouse is represented by Mercury in its domicile in the 7th House.
It’s a very strong planet in your chart and therefore I think we can deduce that your spouse will be very important in your life. Maybe your family knows her and will do the introductions, it’s a possibility.

She will be a practical woman & clever. I think you could form a partnership with such a woman, as well for business.
Apart from that, what does she look like and when will you meet her... I don’t know. :smile:

Thank u very much. Much appreciated.

pgsdespo

Hi,
does mercury in 7th house gives a warning that I should be careful while selecing a spouse. I have heard people say that partners may be deceptive and of low morale and I should be extremly careful is it true? Can u give me an answer.
Thank u

urano

Hi,
does mercury in 7th house gives a warning that I should be careful while selecing a spouse. I have heard people say that partners may be deceptive and of low morale and I should be extremly careful is it true? Can u give me an answer.
Thank u
Jupiter is very strong in your natal chart (and protective for you) and therefore I think you will be very careful by choosing your futur spouse, checking her good reputation. Probably with Mercury you will choose your spouse cautiously and in my opinion it is very possible that your family plays a role, or giving to you advices concerning this matter.

Mercury (representing your spouse in your chart) is in Virgo and so in its domicile. A planet in its domicile is not mischievous, on the contrary. I don’t see any problem with her morality in your chart. It’s her authority to manage practical things and her sharp mind which is emphasised. She could be a good partnership according to me.
Does my comment make sense for you?

Last edited:

pgsdespo

Thank u Urano.
I understand it.
I had that prediction from an vedic astrologer who told me stuff about my spouse's morale. He just asked me to be careful in choosing one as she can be sickly coz seventh lord sun is in enemy house. But your method is different so its a little confusing, but still happy to hear good things.

urano

Ok, I see.
We look at the 7th House for the spouse. The 7th can as well refer to open ennemies.
In your chart I don’t think that Mercury is hostile towards you.
Maybe you’ll have some other comments.

muchacho

Thank u Urano.
I understand it.
I had that prediction from an vedic astrologer who told me stuff about my spouse's morale. He just asked me to be careful in choosing one as she can be sickly coz seventh lord sun is in enemy house. But your method is different so its a little confusing, but still happy to hear good things.
If we go with tropical (Pisces rising), then your 7th is in Virgo and that looks more like a devoted wife, while if we go with sidereal (Aquarius rising) then your 7th is in Leo which looks more like a bossy wife. However, the way I see it, the 7th House just indicates your attitude towards (equal) relationships in general.