Sun In My 12th House Interpretation

DeLaDinero

Ive been looking for vitality and i know the sun is that but its in my 12th house with mercury. What can you interpret off my 12th house and 9th house stellium ?

Ive been talking to a girl and it brings me happiness but does not help me progress in life which is what i crave.

DeLaDinero

My Chart for you

Attachments

• 2457210341690.gif
    2457210341690.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 61

craft94

I don't know exactly what the question is. You asked about a girl?

But since no one else has replied, and since I know how frustrating it is to not get your asks answered, I will. I am sure my answer won't be as some of the other astrologers on this site, but at least it's an answer?

Well to start, the combination of 12th house and 9th house energies in your chart would probably make for a very philosophically-minded individual but then again, I don't agree with modern astrology's habit of equating house with it's ruling sign/planet.

The 12th house is ruled by the sign of Pisces, which you probably know, and is commonly considered to be the house of "self-undoing". It is associated with secrets and all things hidden and subconscious. It is also associated with things such as imprisonment, hospitalization, exile, mental illness and institutionalization. Isolation, basically.

The sun, represents the ego, the self, so it's interesting to be placed in the house of self-undoing. You might be very self-sacrificial, empathetic, egoless. You might have a great ability to put yourself in the shoes of others, you might even lose yourself in other people. You might have a tendency to lose yourself in music, books, movies, and your own (day?) dreams. You might be drawn to spirituality, and possibly even drugs. It's possible that this placement could be indicator of self-destruction. This is a very introverted placement for a Gemini. You're probably a very introverted person, though your isolation may not be a matter of choice. You might of been a victim of persecution, some time in your life. You might have dealt with manipulation, bullying, false friends, prejudice and other things of that nature.

Hopefully someone else could give a better interpretation than I can,

Last edited:

ashriia

Ive been looking for vitality and i know the sun is that but its in my 12th house with mercury. What can you interpret off my 12th house and 9th house stellium ?

Ive been talking to a girl and it brings me happiness but does not help me progress in life which is what i crave.

Hi, I am not sure what kind of vitality you are seeking. At your age there are endless opportunities of things you can do.. You might find college/university difficult to stick to unless it's done through some kind of online learning, or involves technology. Which would be recommended, if your time of birth is correct.

Moon conjunct Jupiter in the 9th house=optimism, ease in getting along with women, jupiter is the ruler of your 7th house..and is in the 9th.. relationships with foreigners and possible relocation abroad for you in your life, probably more than once. Likely for relationships or other people, business.

Read all you can about having the sun in opposition to pluto, and positive ways of manifesting such energies which helps prevent the more negative ways the energy can manifest in your relations with other people.

And all the girls in the world will not help you progress personally. That is a solitary journey and begins within. Though women in your life will indeed be helpful toward you, all your life.

best to you.:smile:

Last edited:

retinoid

To look at vitality one should first look at the ascendant ruler, in your case mercury and then the sun. It shows in your past there was some crisis and I am going to guess either a health crisis or death in the family that really caused a lot of friction in your life...good news is that this is mostly in the past though may still affect you in the future. Jupiter in the ninth conjunct midheaven is a great position though slightly less strong due to being in the sign of Saturn but not as bad as capricorn. Jupiter has been very helpful for you and shows great aptitude toward seeing other peoples views and potential for travel. Your vitality is challenged and health is however the sun in the first mitigates this somewhat (see sig). Venus will make you very pleasing towards others and attractive though hampered in expression due to the aforementioned 'event' or series of events making you not want to get too attached to people. This will be a wide struggle throughout life. Working toward the greater good and helping with social issues, humanitarian issues or even in politics will help rev you up toward a goal where you will feel alive.

JUPITERASC

Ive been looking for vitality
and i know the sun is that
but its in my 12th house with mercury.
What can you interpret off my 12th house and 9th house stellium ?

Ive been talking to a girl and it brings me happiness
but does not help me progress in life which is what i crave.
Main Rulerships of 1st House:

'....Life, vitality and health :smile:

Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.
In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance,

the condition of 1st house and that of its planetary ruler indicates the level of personal vitality and strength.....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

so check the condition of the planetary ruler of 1st house

Carlos23

Banned
Hello,+)=))
12th house is about trust, females, doctors, animals (large, and soft-hearted people, and animals, who obey you (, horses). Do you trust yourself? Trust is a 12th house issue (not okay to disbelieve in anything? Do you believe in that?) Are you religious? Are you handsome? Are you anything special (12th house like to be special to others?) Are you generally a well-natured guy? (12th house rules Saturnian fields such as psychology, psychiatries, and sub-institutions.) 12th house people are generally sub-ordinated to higher-ups (authorities, religious institutions+), because they rely on intuition too much. Thinking about God is okay, but generally relying upon God too much is not okay. Because they (intuitive brains) are handsome-looking, but mad-in-the-brains. (literally! I know.+)=)
Thinking about more...+)

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
A preoccupation with third and 4th house blending with the 12th is the key, it looks like you have the life giver in the 12th ruler of the 4th and 3rd. Blend thoughts and ideas focused on solidary endeavors like writing or research to give yourself the needed oomph of self creativity and vigor. Do you like sports or mystery novels. Do you like to write, because your Sun appears to be in Gemini. Alot of attention is spent there. Solitary is the key.Value your time spent with you. A strong desire to be of help to others and to work behind the scenes possibly describes the Sun in the twelth, coupled with Gemini is the venue of pschotherapist that studies the ego. You have a compassionate nature and can care for those who are afflicted. Research, writing, composing, and other such solitary vocations may appeal to you. Your need for serinity can cause you to withdraw from the clamor of everyday life to seek privcy. You may enjoy a spiritual retreat or simply some alone time in your favorite setting, your home, see how the Sun is ruler of your 4th abode and within the 12th house of secrete retreats. This placement and station in life can give savvy to help to provide counsel or other services to those with intelectual or physical dissbilities. You are enterested in expanding your conscienceness and you may practice meditation to good results to improve your mindset and vigor. Have you thought of yoga? Try pursueing other spiritual endeavors. Your comunications skills (Gemini) can raise awarness for charitable events. Comfortable with the knowledge that there are many paths to awareness, you may be content to keep your views to yourself. The twelth house ego Sun works in many ways that are scattered when in Gemini and you may even find yourself to be secretly happy to have created the prisoner of Zenda so to speak in your life.

DeLaDinero

Vyri tell me why I want the complete opposite of what you tell me I should do. From what I could remember my misery started when I started keeping to myself more honestly. I was so much happier when I was younge. Istarted staying home and playing video games so I devloped a hunchback and still continued, now I try to improve my life but havent, I want to live again so bad

Vyri

Banned
The life giver in the chart may reveal things along that line but usually the 6th house of the native will give clues as to physical deformity as well as Asc. among other astrological placements. Taking into account what you have said I don't know what to express accept deep sorrow for your condition. By all means getting out into the sunshine is best for someone of your condition, and should you have the means to take on a form of higher education maybe that is an avenue that will help you develop a more gregarious positive disposition. I am sorry you have developed a hunch back and it limits you from evolving; taking curriculums that might encourage you to help other's. The aim of any astrologer is to help someone become the best they can possibly be and overcome obstacles in the way of that development and help change their mindset. Start by attending classes should you be able, it is one form of living outside oneself to benefit other's along lives passage. There are venues also for shut ins that help them seek a life outside of self that broadens their horizons. Do you think you are capable of wishing to further your life by attending school? I am sorry you find my post so distasteful.
Here's hoping for your best in spite of your limitations.
All the best
Vyri

DeLaDinero

what i dont understand is how i have venus in the first house but my body is definitely not beautiful but far from it and the aspect of this that i see most is the laziness and things wanting to be handed over to me.

Second i still dont understand the nature of my stellium

Third what is the purpose of my sun and mercury in 12th house gemini/taurus

where does my talent lie ? what is my purpose ?