i am 35. Guess things about me.

muchacho

Thank you muchacho! I have always attributed to my Virgo stellium the fact that my nearest and dearest suffer from my foot-in-mouth disease frequently but not *all* of the time.
(Seriously, people have started "Club of Survivors of Hurricane IceQueen <not really, they use my real name>" chaired by my husband, with membership of my poor mother and my closest friends). :D

Thank you for all the compliments - not going to lie, you've described me pretty accurately :D

I do not travel a lot (or at all). I tend to stick to the same locations (and same job, and long monogamous relationships) , living at the same address for decades. I also don't take a lot of vacations (I get sick when I do).

I give off a very nervous, restless vibe IRL though, walk into things, spill and drop stuff a lot :D Maybe it's my traveling energy trying to find an outlet :D
Cool. It's a very strong fire/air combination, so you'll need a lot of stimulation.

Uranus as ruler of the 3rd in the 12th in Scorpio could explain your interest in Astrology or metaphysical stuff in general.

About your career, 10th in Virgo, you probably won't do a representative job, rather do routines stuff, with Saturn there, there's leadership ability, but Virgo is usually more comfortable in lower management positions. So, your 10th house is very earthy, which could mean that you don't like to take risks in career matters and stick more to things that are (ac)countable, numbers and figures. Virgo loves that. Jupiter there will make a little less uptight and make you career dream a little bigger and a more relaxed and optimistic attitude. Mars in the 10th enhances your leadership abilities again and adds a little more adventurousness, and as ruler of your 5th House, maybe your career is/should be something you really love to do.

Is there an interest in foreign places?

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I am loving it too! Thank you for taking a gander!!!

Mhm I don't know why I don't utilize that.. maybe I should? I think maybe bc Venus hits Neptune and they are at odds and don't like to work together? What careers are there even that have to do w/water? I am not very strong physically so a professional mermaid (erm, I mean a lifeguard) is out. A sailor? Pirate? LOL :D:tongue:

Lol, A physical therapist silly! A water aerobics instructor, a professional diver oh man I could go for days. An aquarium designer, or someone who works at an aquarium such as a reef builder....lol I love the water! if you couldn't tell and was a sailor some years ago! Hey wait a minute, I think I have seen your tail before~ Yeah, that's right in the Adriatic when we were at a 21 degree tilt!:biggrin:

Oh as far as Venus and Neptune not liking each other, are you kidding....beautiful dreamers are made from such an aspect!
As far as Venus being in the third, I see you being able to speak to others about money! Ha! and oh wait, square Neptune...haha you are trying to talk people out of there money! Hmmmm....Hey , where did my wallet go! hehe~

Last edited:

Dirius

A yes just saw the edit.

This is a stab using another technique. I'm pretty much using your chart as a way to test stuff.

Husband's job:

- Investment manager? (or something relating to finances, like stock broker, banking, etc).

Last edited:

icequeen

Muchacho nah i dislike numbers i am a words person my merc is nowhere near Virgo. I actually attributed my interest in astrology to the nice little combo that my Neptune Pluto and mercury make. I like to analyze all things psychological.
Also I'm power hungry, man! Maybe it's the Pluto in my 10th! Can you tell me,will i get there? And how?

icequeen

Rabbit lol water is just not happening for me for some reason, i don't feel the call..I'm afraid of the open sea if anything:D
And with retro merc I'm not good at talking at all.. Good at writing though.

Dirius

Its a technique deriving the significators from the 7th + hermetic lots.

The purpose is to relate to the future spouse's job, in order for the native to identify who it might be.

...you chart says you'll end up married to a guy that specializes in finances :biggrin:

muchacho

Muchacho nah i dislike numbers i am a words person my merc is nowhere near Virgo. I actually attributed my interest in astrology to the nice little combo that my Neptune Pluto and mercury make. I like to analyze all things psychological.
Also I'm power hungry, man! Maybe it's the Pluto in my 10th! Can you tell me,will i get there? And how?
I've just noticed that I thought your Moon was in Leo, but it's actually in Virgo. :crying:

Well, there's something not adding up with the house system you chose and what you tell us about yourself. So I just stick to full sign houses. Pluto basically conjunct your MC and Moon as ruler of the 8th in the 10th, and Pluto in the 11th, would suggest that you not only seek power but that you also feel comfortable around or are attracted to powerful people, you should be on the same wavelength.

And with all those planets (4!) in the 10th, I'd say you have to have a career, you very much want to leave your mark and also don't want to see that going unnoticed by others.

Oh, and about the words person thing, Sun in 3rd with Mercury and in Aquarius, that would even suggest that learning foreign languages comes relatively easy.

Last edited:

icequeen

Hi muchacho, i don't necessarily see things not adding up with placidus, it makes sense for all that stuff to be in my 9th. I treat every failure in life as a learning experience (Saturn), i have a philosophy about emotional attachments (moon), and i don't really know how to interpret mars and jupiter in 9th other than my general slant for positivity and optimism (it may be sag asc though)

Saying that i am surprised to find out that the equal house system seems to work on me equally well!

icequeen

Dirius please publish the intermediate steps I'm insanely curious!!! I know very little about hermetic parts. According to parts, what will be lucrative for me?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Rabbit lol water is just not happening for me for some reason, i don't feel the call..I'm afraid of the open sea if anything:D
And with retro merc I'm not good at talking at all.. Good at writing though.

Doh! I missed the Mercury retrograde. I agree with muchacho below,something is just not adding up with your chart? With Venus in Pisces is in the third your perception of everything can be quite Rosie,especially with that tight square with Neptune. Given the square to Mars as well and Virgo....hmmmmm? You could be somewhat of a verbal trickster! Oh silly queen Trix are for rabbits like me! Lol..... Now if we were to use Jupiter as the ruler of the third house then we could observe A mind that is cool and calculative in nature. Your mother and father are represented by Mars and Venus , so I can see a healthy level of respect between the two with your father regarding your mother equally and holding her in high standards helping to convey the strength of your respect for your mother. Mars and Venus in opposition is quite a beautiful balance. Venus helps to cool that overactive analytical mind driven by that Martial energy. could you be a counselor I wonder? Human resources ~

Last edited:

muchacho

Hi muchacho, i don't necessarily see things not adding up with placidus, it makes sense for all that stuff to be in my 9th. I treat every failure in life as a learning experience (Saturn), i have a philosophy about emotional attachments (moon), and i don't really know how to interpret mars and jupiter in 9th other than my general slant for positivity and optimism (it may be sag asc though)

Saying that i am surprised to find out that the equal house system seems to work on me equally well!
With Placidus, Sun and Mercury are in the 2nd and Moon, Mars, Jupiter in the 8th. That would be a whole different life orientation, less outgoing and less communicative.

Actually, positivity and optimism are qualities that all the fiery planets and signs have in common. I wouldn't connect that to a certain house since houses are only about areas/aspects of life where these qualities manifest. So, no matter where this Mars/Jupiter combination shows up in your chart, it will be an area/aspect of life of great activity and positive expectation.

I would explain your general slant towards positivity and optimism with your Sun/Mercury in Aquarius and Moon conjunct Jupiter and your Sagittarius AC.

Equal house system would be a little different still. What I am using is whole sign houses where one house is always exactly one full sign.

Dirius

Dirius please publish the intermediate steps I'm insanely curious!!! I know very little about hermetic parts. According to parts, what will be lucrative for me?

It is a bit long, and I'd have to explain first some concept regarding the helyacal cycle of planets, and the formulas of the parts, and then the technique itself which can cover a few pages :w00t::w00t:

You are welcome to check the traditional section in the forum (along with posts of traditional posters) regarding techniques employed by traditional astrology, if you are interested.

The aim of traditional astrology is to delineate a person's life. A person's birth chart is a map of their entire life :biggrin:

Last edited:

icequeen

Muchacho
Erm, i meant to say traditional system not equal house. And would not that place all the excitement in the 10th, not 8th?

Rabbit
Lol :D i love to play with words!!! But being creative with word and language formation is not the same as dishonesty. I have values! (Saturn in Virgo and moon in Virgo won't let me be dishonest - nor perceive reality overly optimistically, I'm afraid).

Dirius
Thank you! I will be chewing through that later :D sounds extremely accurate!

Last edited:

icequeen

All
Please explain to me how I'm so good at writing/languages yet suck at talking/accents? At the same time i have perfect pitch! I mean shouldn't Merc rule all?

JUPITERASC

All
Please explain to me how I'm so good at writing/languages yet suck at talking/accents? At the same time i have perfect pitch!

I mean shouldn't Merc rule all?
Not necessarily ~ generalisation is fun, but unreliable :smile:
i.e.
Mercury may be located in any one of the twelve signs

and furthermore
each of the twelve signs has a ruler

and
natal Mercury is influenced by the sign location of natal Mercury's ruler

as well as the aspects made between natal Mercury, it's ruler and other natal planets

icequeen

JupiterAsc thanks! Maybe my example will show what exactly is responsible for what?

1) Languages, ease of learning - super good
2) Accents, oral speech - bad
3) Musical pitch -also good, this may be Venus
4) written delivery, persuading in written form, summarizing- awesome

Now that i have it written down maybe written vs verbal can be explained by the fact that merc is retro/slow and can't think on its feet (although i think very quickly on my feet, i just can't say it very well)

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
JupiterAsc thanks! Maybe my example will show what exactly is responsible for what?

1) Languages, ease of learning - super good
2) Accents, oral speech - bad
3) Musical pitch -also good, this may be Venus
4) written delivery, persuading in written form, summarizing- awesome

Now that i have it written down maybe written vs verbal can be explained by the fact that merc is retro/slow and can't think on its feet (although i think very quickly on my feet, i just can't say it very well)

Could you post a progressed chart please?

icequeen

Could you post a progressed chart please?
Mhm but it's not a recent thing?
Here it is anyway (natal inside progressed outside):
progressed - 35.png