Feeling hopeless with an unfortunate chart.

fg234

Feeling hopeless with an unfortunate chart. Help?

Life has not been super kind in some areas of my life and I was wondering if it stems mostly from my poorly aspected natal chart.

Thank you.

Sorry just posted an updated chart

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_b_hp.70719.23628.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_b_hp.70719.23628.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

ukdesifem

Wow...

And I don't mean that in at all in a negative way... Just I've never seen a chart with all planet in the Northern Hemisphere. Seems you must be a highly extroverted person, though you seem balanced between dependence and independence (you have both Eastern and Western hemisphere planets).

Your MC is Scorpio, with Pluto domicile. I know you said this in your OP, but then Scorpio MCs do tend to have had childhood traumas. However, this could benefit in terms of counselling, police, or administrative careers, and providing new insights. You have positive aspects here, namely Pluto/Uranus, and Moon/Pluto and Moon/Uranus.

fg234

Thank you so much for the new insight on my chart, it's very helpful. Hopefully all the loose ends will soon come together.

Vista

Re: Feeling hopeless with an unfortunate chart. Help?

I feel with you career will be everything to you with both the 6th house ruler and the 10th ruler in part of a talent triangle. Education in your field of choice will be your ticket out of there. I think your life will get easier as time goes on.

What are you doing now for work or are you in school?

Life has not been super kind in some areas of my life and I was wondering if it stems mostly from my poorly aspected natal chart.

My mother (suicide/homicide?) and sister (illness) both died when I was a baby and I have had no clue about who my father is. Plus there have been a slew of other unfortunate happenings throughout my 22 years of life thus far.

I'm just having a very hard time knowing my place in life right now. I'd like to know if I'm potentially doomed from here on out and if there is any positivity that I can look forward to or if there are certain things I should look out for (good & bad.)

Thank you.

Sorry just posted an updated chart

fg234

Hi,
Thanks for replying!

Right now I'm taking care of my grandparents. Both of their health conditions have taken a dip, so I've been their primary caretaker for the last few years. I haven't really had time for school or a job.
As far as a career, I really have no clue as to what I should go into.

Vista

Ah Ok! That's very nobel of you and certainly a full time job! They must be proud of you! You have plenty of time to figure out what you want to do. Maybe some online courses would be feasible for you? Just a thought.

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc saturn negating to 12th own acq conj rahu, tending to foreign lands, success amidst adversity, rise and fall, calling for ancestor worship, acq airy, uncertain, mystique, technical aptitude, reformist, may be jail reformer-counselor for example.

ketu the separative node cancer 6th sensitive, health issues-heart/lungs/intestine pain-injury-surgery, prone to water accidents, prone to job separations. cancer 6th preference for working in sensitive environments like health care, hospitality, for example.

moon-jup virgo 7th perfectionist, critical thinking, health conscious. jup lord 11th over the 7th gains through spouse.

libra-venus inimical for the acq asc, venus 7th stress-delays in relationship-marriage.

venus highest planetary deg flair of the personality, venus leo, high self-pride, individualistic, sensitive, sudden decision making, artistic tastes.

sun-mer-mars libra 8th, research aptitude, investigative, aptitude for medicine-surgery, mars lord 9/10 over 8th career issues, libra inimical hence stress and delays in problem solving, prone to abdominal-urological health issues,

saturn elevated aspect over libra protective. mars elevated aspect over cap 12th promoting foreign lands. mars aspects own aries 2nd protective of finances while sun makes elevated aspect over aries 2nd.

mars 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation, medicine-surgery-research-investigative work, etc may be plastic surgery.

sun debilated libra socially oriented while wavery decision making, lord venus 7th quadrant debilation cancelled hence slower pace of growth, mars 9th lord negates to the 8th negating luck, support from father. scorpio 9th research aptitude and occult interests-learnings. scorpio 9th settling life at 28+ as thumb rule.

jupiter currently transit leo 7th heading towards venus 7th tending to a relationship, promoting artistic tastes, etc under stress-delay venus inimical. saturn come christmas moves to sag 10th promoting career trine jupiter leo, trine aries 2nd for finances. rahu the giver transit sun-mer-mars libra tending to sudden gains perhaps, while could cloud-confuse things to care. ketu aries 2nd impacts family-finances protected by jupiter trine aries till mid-015.

past 1.5yr saturn-rahu transit enemy sign scorpio 9th impacting luck, education, father-husband, distant travels, etc prone to toxic urological issues, research-occult aptitudes. trine aspect from jupiter cancer protective. separative node ketu transit taurus 3rd impacting siblings.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock and pick further as relevant on the ground. hope find useful. could share specific feedbacks.

wishing well,

kshantaram

fg234

asc saturn negating to 12th own acq conj rahu, tending to foreign lands, success amidst adversity, rise and fall, calling for ancestor worship, acq airy, uncertain, mystique, technical aptitude, reformist, may be jail reformer-counselor for example.

ketu the separative node cancer 6th sensitive, health issues-heart/lungs/intestine pain-injury-surgery, prone to water accidents, prone to job separations. cancer 6th preference for working in sensitive environments like health care, hospitality, for example.

moon-jup virgo 7th perfectionist, critical thinking, health conscious. jup lord 11th over the 7th gains through spouse.

libra-venus inimical for the acq asc, venus 7th stress-delays in relationship-marriage.

venus highest planetary deg flair of the personality, venus leo, high self-pride, individualistic, sensitive, sudden decision making, artistic tastes.

sun-mer-mars libra 8th, research aptitude, investigative, aptitude for medicine-surgery, mars lord 9/10 over 8th career issues, libra inimical hence stress and delays in problem solving, prone to abdominal-urological health issues,

saturn elevated aspect over libra protective. mars elevated aspect over cap 12th promoting foreign lands. mars aspects own aries 2nd protective of finances while sun makes elevated aspect over aries 2nd.

mars 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation, medicine-surgery-research-investigative work, etc may be plastic surgery.

sun debilated libra socially oriented while wavery decision making, lord venus 7th quadrant debilation cancelled hence slower pace of growth, mars 9th lord negates to the 8th negating luck, support from father. scorpio 9th research aptitude and occult interests-learnings. scorpio 9th settling life at 28+ as thumb rule.

jupiter currently transit leo 7th heading towards venus 7th tending to a relationship, promoting artistic tastes, etc under stress-delay venus inimical. saturn come christmas moves to sag 10th promoting career trine jupiter leo, trine aries 2nd for finances. rahu the giver transit sun-mer-mars libra tending to sudden gains perhaps, while could cloud-confuse things to care. ketu aries 2nd impacts family-finances protected by jupiter trine aries till mid-015.

past 1.5yr saturn-rahu transit enemy sign scorpio 9th impacting luck, education, father-husband, distant travels, etc prone to toxic urological issues, research-occult aptitudes. trine aspect from jupiter cancer protective. separative node ketu transit taurus 3rd impacting siblings.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock and pick further as relevant on the ground. hope find useful. could share specific feedbacks.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Wow, this is quite detailed and extremely helpful. Much thanks for taking the time to do this.

I've definitely learned a whole lot more from your observations!

kshantaram

Premium Member
Wow, this is quite detailed and extremely helpful. Much thanks for taking the time to do this.

I've definitely learned a whole lot more from your observations!

appreciate the prompt ack.

any specific agreements/disagreements in relevance, useful insights/ideas that appeal, etc

best wishes,

ks