Sister changing career- INSIGHT WANTED PLEASE

Spread the Light

My sister wants to change careers. She is currently selling CD's to banks.. She is bored and not making the money she wants/needs..

Considering her 10th house is ruled by Leo and the Sun, and the Sun being in her 2nd house of Sag with all these other planets I am having a hard time narrowing it down.. She is good at a variety of things.

I was hoping you all could give any career ideas that may pop out to you while looking at her chart.

Also, I am excited because she is about to turn 37 and I heard Saturn starts to reward more where he sits (her career house) rather than restrict around the age of 36+. So I am hoping Saturn will give her a boost in this next step of her life rather than restrict her. I think Saturn has been restricting her career success because she is not meant to be doing what she is currently doing..

Thank you for all of your insight, it is greatly appreciated. :)

Also, my sisters moon is conjunct my midheaven at 11 degrees in Aries. Uranus is transiting over my midheaven and her moon. I am studying to be a meteorologist. I don't know how, but I'm assuming my sister will have something to do with my career considering her moon is conjunct my midheaven. Or maybe it means she is very supportive of my career..

Last edited:

Ebenia

First of all, your sister is truly blessed with a BEAUTIFUL grand trine in Fire. Saturn in 9th house trining 5th house Moon and 1st house Sun...that is an amazing configuration to have. She definitely is multitalented and probably very creative with that Moon placement.

Her MC is on the last degrees of Leo, making the Sun the ruling planet of her career. Sun is in the 1st house with Mars, Neptune and Mercury. To me this shows an individual, that really needs to be their own person and really do their own thing. One option for your sister is really to have their own business that has to do with basically anything that she feels creative and passionate about. She might do well in teaching setting, with that Saturn in 9th house. Also she might do well in business or studying abroad.

Her chart is ruled by Mars and Mars is in Sagittarius. Her 6th house is also ruled by Mars. I would say that this would be a good chart for someone interested in fitness or health somehow, maybe diet. Her work could also involve a lot of moving around, maybe around the world or the country. Is she interested in health or food? Her Jupiter is in Taurus and sometimes this means that the person is very knowledgable and interested in anything to do with the wellbeing of the body and making sure the body is receiving the abundance of nutrients and exercise as it possibly can....

With placements like this I could definitely see her as someone like a health couch or something like that, traveling from place to place, teaching and giving presentations, highlighting the good of life and health.

Tell me what you think and I will get back to you :)

Spread the Light

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing and accurate information. I am so excited to share this with her first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you!

Spread the Light

You are on point especially about the part where she wants to do her own individual thing. She is passionate about making money right now and wants to do that because she loves to take trips and do outdoorsy adventures with the family. She is also definitely an inspiration. She could have lighted up the Super Bowl stadium during the blackout last year just with her presence. I like to describe her as like hearing a good beach boys song. She's very happy, grateful for every breath and motivating. She doesn't take excuses and if she hears them she makes the person saying them think differently and turn it around. I could see her as a motivator for people or something to do with that... She doesn't like to talk in front of crowds though.. I wish she did because she has a lot she could share to make this planet a happier and more harmonious place. I will discuss this with her tomorrow. Thank you so much for your insight!!! :)

poyi

Premium Member
One very key feature, her natal MC conjuncts Fixed Star Regulus.
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Regulus.html

There are few ways of reviewing what is going on. First natal promises, then the relevant houses and their rulers in progressions and transits these will tell the ongoing stories of how those houses are developing in time.

10th at just the last degree of Leo, in natal ruled by Sun in Sagittarius in Decan 1, ruled by Jupiter. So look at the currently Jupiter in Cancer which is in 8th house, 8th house is Bank.

Then her Progressed MC should be currently in Virgo, look at her progressed Mercury in sign and house position, for current situation regarding work and public image. You can draw up a progressed chart. I see if anything interesting to point out for you to do research.