How will my career/love life turn out?

chart - whoops forgot about it.

Attachments

• 111.gif
    111.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 54
Thanks for the response! I'm not really good at leadership occupations or helping others. In fact, most people hate having me helping them, it seems to never work out well.

mdinaz

Thanks for the response! I'm not really good at leadership occupations or helping others. In fact, most people hate having me helping them, it seems to never work out well.

That's probably because your Saturn is right on the 7th and square Neptune - they probably wonder your motives or why you are helping them to begin with. Your moon in Pisces is also square Mercury in Sag, indicating you probably get frustrated and impatient when dealing with people and express that audibly.

You have Mercury sextile Uranus in Aquarius pretty close, so you have a very quick mind and are likely very intelligent. Your Mars is in the 12th - you work better behind the scenes. Your 3rd house starts in Sag and you have the Sun there in Capricorn. I'd suggest you have a business where you can work alone, such as a writer, computer programmer, or some sort of field maintenance where you can move around and get out and not be stuck at a desk or in a cubicle. Law enforcement might work also.

As for love life, much of the above is still valid. You have to be patient with your partners and not be audibly or visually frustrated. Mars is square Venus making this aspect even more difficult. I'd need to see more of the other points in this chart to make a real determination (the vertex, the four main asteroids), but with Venus sextile Jupiter in the 5th, your best avenue is to start by just having fun with others, finding a common activity that you can share and learn to relate on that level first. I think your greatest enemy will be lack of patience and your ability to communicate effectively.

Last edited:
Peregrine Sun indicates that the Sun is 'calling for attention', representing a focus on the issues from the house it rules.
In your chart the 10th, MC, vocational life.
Sun Peregrine can indicate an idiosyncrasy.
(A peregrine (calling) planet is not making a conjunction, sextile, square, trine or opposition aspect within 5 degrees orb. with other planets.)

Sun sextiles moon?

mdinaz

Your 7th house cusp is at a very chaotic point (less than 1 degree before the next sign), so it will always be unstable to some point, especially being in the last few minutes of Aries. With 7th house ruler Mars in the 12th square Venus, there is likely to be some secret activities - affairs, unapproved relationships, etc. Mars is also trine Uranus, so they are likely to be very exciting, but short-lived. Saturn is also right on the 7th house cusp so this area of your life will always be frustrating. Mars is also semisquare Chiron, so this is a difficult area in which you feel personally rejected and you question everything you do or believe in with regards to love.

Mars is sextile Pluto in the second, and Pluto is opposite the vertex in the 8th. It is going to take a major change in your beliefs and attitudes about what you believe in and what is possible in this regards. If you always work with the mindset that you will fail and it will always difficult, then it will be. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. With Sun and Venus in the 3rd you will always be subject to others disapproval (Sun rules the 10th and Venus in the same house is negatively aspected) but you are going to have to ignore it, and do what you think is right. The Node in the 10th also reflects this idea of beliefs governing your success. You will also have to believe it is possible otherwise you will not ever succeed in this area. This is one of your major life lessons. Vesta is trine Saturn so restoring faith and having belief in what you want and that it is attainable is the key.

So I have to believe in what's right for me, no matter what others say? I have to also believe it's possible I won't ever succeed? So should I believe in what I think is right or no?

mdinaz

So I have to believe in what's right for me, no matter what others say? I have to also believe it's possible I won't ever succeed? So should I believe in what I think is right or no?

You have to believe that you are making the right choices for you, no matter what others say or think - you are the one who has to live with the choices, not them. You also have to believe that not only did you make the right choices, but these choices will be successful. If you constantly doubt in your success, you will receive exactly that from the Universe - doubtful success.

mdinaz

So I'll succeed if I believe I will? But what if I don't know what choice I should make, is accepting others' advice considered "disapproval"?

You can't succeed without belief in what you are doing. One thing highly successful people have in common is a conviction in their beliefs and actions. They never doubt what they are doing. A simple change in attitude can work miracles, I've done it myself. I or nobody else can help you make the right choice, only you can decide what that is. If you make a choice based solely on what someone else says, then you didn't make the choice, they did. It has to come from inside of you that your choice is correct, not because someone tells you it is. Accepting advice is not disapproval, it's only disapproval if they don't like your choice, no matter what advice you take or don't take. You should be expected to gather information, take or ignore advice, discuss with other people if necessary. You are free to accept or reject any/all/none of it. In the end, you are the one who has to live with it. Nobody said personal transformation was a piece of cake. Live and learn. We all gotta do it.