A horary question about HOW I move forward

retinoid

I did a tarot reading and the way to move forward was the ace of wands, I have really nothing 'offered' to me for a new beginning...so I did a horary on specifics...however the ascendant (virgo) was at zero degrees, mercury (signifies me) was at zero degrees AND the moon was at zero degrees. I am 'ready' to move on, and zero degrees I interpret as the planet's 'impatience', but in horary it either means there is more information to be seen (so I will know the answer eventually) or big changes are afoot but not yet. Any input?

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 19

dr. farr

You are right about the "meanings" ascribed to a 0 degree ascendant horary; for me it simply means, ask this question again at a later time.
Jupiter is at the top of this chart, in an elevated degree and about to change signs: pretty clear generic indication about important (benefic) changes about to commence...

retinoid

You are right about the "meanings" ascribed to a 0 degree ascendant horary; for me it simply means, ask this question again at a later time.
Jupiter is at the top of this chart, in an elevated degree and about to change signs: pretty clear generic indication about important (benefic) changes about to commence...

Amazing how tarot, horary astrology and oracle cards can all say similar things. I mainly thought it was weird that the asc, mercury and moon were all zero degrees.

Last edited: