born during a full moon on december 21

gaba1214

does anyone have any insight into being born on a full moon or on that specific date? i was born on december 21 1991 during a full moon. my sun is sagittarius my moon is cancer. here is my chart just in case

thank you in advance =)

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 28

JUPITERASC

does anyone have any insight into being born on a full moon or on that specific date? i was born on december 21 1991 during a full moon. my sun is sagittarius my moon is cancer. here is my chart just in case

thank you in advance =)

Regarding the specific date, at 10:23UT during the morning of 21 December 1991 several hours before you were born, there occurred the fourth full moon eclipse of 1991 - Moon 29[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Gemini and Sun 29[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Sagittarius in opposition to each other.

I checked the degree of all eclipses that occurred during your nine months in utero and discovered that your natal Saturn at 4[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Aquarius is within orb of being conjunct to the degree of the Moon of the lunar eclipse of July 1991 when the Moon was at 3[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Aquarius opposing the Sun at 3[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Leo

Then I noticed that your natal 4[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Cancer Moon is conjunct the Sun of the 27 June 1991 lunar (full moon) eclipse when Moon at 4[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Capricorn opposed Sun at 4[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Cancer

I recall that another member of this forum (tsmall) also has eclipses conjunct significant chart points::smile:
I hope it's not a crazy coincidence. :smile: Ready for "coincidence?" I was born 9/25/1969. In 1969 there were 5 eclipses, two solar, three lunar. The first, a solar eclipse on 3/18/1969 fell at 27*Pisces 51', almost exactly conjunct (within a couple of minutes) my natal moon...7 months before I was born. On 4/2/1969 a lunar eclipse at 12* 51' Libra (again, within minutes) conjunct my natal ASC...before I was born. Another lunar eclipse on 8/27/1969 with Moon at 3* 58' Pisces, and Sun at 3*58' Virgo...conjunct my natal Venus....yup, within minutes. :cool:

The last eclipse before I was born was, of course, solar, on 9/11/1969 (no, I read nothing into the date, lol....though, hmmmm) and doesn't falll near anything in my natal chart except for the nodes, which are the same as at my birth, on the next lunar eclipse, as we might have guessed, 9/25/1969. But...my oldest daughter has that solar eclipse within 3* of her natal ASC. Finally, on my birthday, there was a lunar eclipse roughly 6 hours after I was born.

I have absolutely no idea what to make of any of it, but, wow...:smile:
Here is a link to the thread on which the above quote was posted "Eclipses: crazy co-incidence or significant?" http://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...light=coincidences+significant+eclipses+crazy

tsmall

Premium Member

thank you in advance =)

I believe that most people born at the full moon have Sun opposed Moon, but that those of us born at the time of an eclipse have a more complex Sun/Moon relationship. What exactly it is I am still trying to understand.

I checked the degree of all eclipses that occurred during your nine months in utero and discovered that your natal Saturn at 4[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Aquarius is within orb of being conjunct to the degree of the Moon of the lunar eclipse of July 1991 when the Moon was at 3[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Aquarius opposing the Sun at 3[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Leo

Then I noticed that your natal 4[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Cancer Moon is conjunct the Sun of the 27 June 1991 lunar (full moon) eclipse when Moon at 4[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Capricorn opposed Sun at 4[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Cancer

I recall that another member of this forum (tsmall) also has eclipses conjunct significant chart points::smile:

I would venture that it might not be such a coincidence after all that those born on eclipse day have previous eclipses marking planets and points in their natal charts. From what I have read, most if not all astrologers only focus on the eclipse most closely previous to the native's birth, and maybe have not done much research into this specific topic. I wonder if other memebers born on the day of an eclipse would be interested and or willing to check their charts and see if any prenatal eclipses closely conjunct planets or points in their charts?

wyguys mom

I was also born december 21 1991...and was wondering if the fact im turning 21 on 12-21-2012 had any special significance??I would also like to know the connection ,if any to being born on a full moon.
thank much

JUPITERASC

I was also born december 21 1991...and was wondering if the fact im turning 21 on 12-21-2012 had any special significance??I would also like to know the connection ,if any to being born on a full moon. thank much
A full moon occurs once a month - in fact before modern calendars, people used to keep track of the days by watching the phases of the moon. One full cycle of the moon's phases is approximately 28 days, which is very close to the amount of time we now know as one month (or "moonth").

So a full moon birth is not unusual. However, a birth at the time of a full moon lunar eclipse can occur only
when the Moon passes behind the Earth so that the Earth blocks the Sun's rays from striking the Moon which can occur only when the Sun, Earth, and Moon are aligned exactly, or very closely so, with the Earth in the middle. So, a lunar eclipse can only occur the night of a full moon.

a lunar eclipse occurred on 21 December 1991

I have attached two thumbnail diagrams illustrating the idea of moon phases
:smile:

Attachments

• LUNARcycle.gif
    LUNARcycle.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 22
  • LunarPhases.jpg
    LunarPhases.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: