need significator help- Are they going to become a couple?

fushiafairy

I saw my "friend" with a friend/past girlfriend today. I know there is still something between them, but unsure what exactly.

late ascendant.....the relationship has been decided between them.

Moon in Virgo.
Last aspect moon made was to conjunct mars in virgo.
Next aspect is to square mercury.

so....who is who. :andy:
I am asking about a "friend" that I am interested in. Would he be 7th house? If so, then he is Jupiter retrograde in Taurus. Moon is seperating trine to jupiter....NO

Who is She?????
She is a very old friend of his that was his girlfriend 12 years ago. I don't know the status of their relationship now.
Is she his 11th or his 7th?????

If she is his 7th house then that makes her mercury. Moon applying square to mercury.....NO
That also places him, jupiter retrograde, in her 11th house of friends...NO

If she is his 11th house then that makes her venus. Moon will square venus after squaring mercury.....No
Saturn is in his 11th house of friends. Saturn and jupiter applying cross sign opposition.....NO
mercury and venus conjunct in Sagitarrius in his 12th house.

Do I even come in to play? I am asking the question, but am not in the question.

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_135_are_they_going_to_become_a_couple_10205_29681.jpg
    astro_2gw_135_are_they_going_to_become_a_couple_10205_29681.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 25

dr. farr

In my opinion you do not enter the picture of the question: are THEY going to be a couple = would be as if THEY were asking "will WE be a couple", therefore THEY = the 1st house and their circumstances regarding a long term relationship (implied in your question) of a possible love nature, would be the 7th house and its lord. However, due to the SN in the ascending sign, I would consider the indications in the chart polluted by the Dragon's Tail (ie, made unreliable for delineation) and would re-ask this question again at a later time.

fushiafairy

Thank you Haizea.
so him as 1st makes him mercury.
her as 7th makes her jupiter.
moon seperating trine from jupiter.
moon applying square to mercury.
No aspect between mercury and jupiter.

But where did you get MARS as being what they had?

fushiafairy

Thank you Dr. FArr.
I didn't even catch the south node in the 1st house.

I did reask to see.....doesn't look positive.
It has him saturn in libra.
She is moon in virgo.
Moon moving towards saturn, but in different signs so no aspect.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_136_will_they_become_a_couple_2_24728_30657.jpg
    astro_2gw_136_will_they_become_a_couple_2_24728_30657.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 19

SagiCap

you could have decided before casting the chart

Ex 5th from 7th, etc.

I don't understand this. How do we choose which house we're supposed to be. Aren't horary rules set?

Also, I know we sometimes read a turned chart with 5th from 7th as representing the Quesited's love, but why are the rules again changed when it's a turned chart. ie: Unless modern, we'd never take the 5th for a person except for a child.