Last edited:

fushiafairy

I am mercury and moon
mercury in leo in 12th.
moon in cancer in 11th.
Moon is sextiling jupiter.
Then square saturn.
saturn rules my health.
Lot of chronic illness at 1*14' Gemini. moon and mercury flowing away.

It does seem no. BUT the 12th house has to do with long term illness, right? Which if I have it it would be a long term chronic thing.

Tora

12th house is not in your question.
You asked do I (asc/body/you) have a lyme disease (6th house health/illness).
That's all you need.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-your health = 6th hoouse = Aquarius = Saturn
-Mercury flows toward Saturn = + testimony (+ here = NO)
-Mercury makes no applying aspect to Saturn = - testimony
-Mercury about to enter 1st house and its rulership = + testimony
-Saturn in exaltation sign of Libra = + testimony
-Co-significator Moon in its rulership, in a succedent house, and flows toward you (Mercury) and your health significator (Saturn) = + testimony
-Moon applies to a square with Saturn = - testimony
-Part of Chronic Disease in Gemini with SN, and elevated in 10th house = - testimony
-Part of Chronic Disease is in a pitted (blocked) degree = + testimony

Results:
Positive (a "no" answer) = +5 testimonies
Negative ( a "yes" answer) = -3 testimonies
Net = +2 testimonies

...so, with a net +2 testimonies, indications are that you probably do not have lyme's disease. Let us hope that this is a correct delineation! Best wishes to you!

DiDi

fushafairy

BUT the 12th house has to do with long term illness, right?
isnt this just treated with antibiotics?

its only if its left untread for some time that it will effect other areas!

or so Iam aware anyway.

like tora said 1st and 6th house issue

dr. farr

Yes, but it can be a very difficult condition to overcome even with heavy use of conventional antibiotic and antiparasitic drugs.

fushiafairy

lymes if caught early can be effectively treated with antibiotics. I caught it right away when my daughter got it, she was treated and has had no symptoms.

I, on the other hand, could have had it for almost 16 years......
I lived on land for 14 years that definately has it, my daughter got it there. I have been in chronic pain for many years.

Thank you Dr. Farr for your reading.

DiDi

are you serious fushiafairy?

why didnt you get yourself looked at when your daughter was diagnosed?

(sorry im a forever mum)

yes i didnt realise it wasnt a recient thing for you....
all the best for the results. xx

fushiafairy

At the time the medical establishment said Lymes manifested in certain ways. I did not have those exact symptoms. Now the medical establishment, especially where I am at, has realized it can manifest in different ways in different people.
It has been labeled epidemic here.
Over the years I have seen drs. but no one ordered the test for me. I was diagnosed several years ago with a different diagnose, one that was purely clinical. I don't buy it anymore though.

fushiafairy

hey...sorry to take so long.
The test that tests for recent infection came back negative.
I have not taken the test for long term infection. The antibodies the two tests look for are different. I will be taking it.
I also tested negative for autoimmune and arthritis markers.

thanks again.

DiDi

I thought you were haveing the longer tests as it was going to take 2 weeks for the results.
good that your going to get them

really good news on the tests that came back allready:happy:

dr. farr

That is good news-and I am not saying this because of my delineation-that is not important at all, your health IS what's important.

There are remedies which might be of benefit for your chronic pain problems; perhaps we can look at that issue later in this thread...

Best wishes!

fushiafairy

I have tested positive for Lyme antibodies.
The positive doesn't meet the CDC's strict criteria, but the antibodies are present. I believe the CDC needs to change their criteria though....but that is another topic.
Lyme Disease was definately present on my land. My daughter had it, had the rash, tested positive according to CDC standards.
I have no doubt I was exposed years ago, which is why the antibodies are not the levels of a recent infection.

dr. farr

At the level of the antibodies, do the MD's consider that you have active Lyme's disease? Presence of low levels of antibodies can indicate the disease cause is compensated for by the body's immune system (such as is the case with, for example, inactive TB)
Regardless, I think the question now would be, "Is borrelia burdorferi a principal cause of my current health problems?"
I think we need an answer to this specific question.

Last edited:

fushiafairy

I haven't gotten in to see the MD, she is out and super busy. I just don't know yet.
I have asked a new question and am posting it.

Thank you.