Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-06-2021, 03:46 AM
ivoryivy ivoryivy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 21
does he like me???

i’m new to horary and i’m a little confused weather he likes me or not. thoughts?? i think he only sees me as a friend? also is it to early to ask the question? it’s in the early degrees of libra
https://ibb.co/hZ3GfTG
(i hope the link works)


Last edited by ivoryivy; 10-07-2021 at 12:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-06-2021, 05:26 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,028
Re: does he like me??? pls help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryivy View Post
i’m new to horary and i’m a little confused weather he likes me or not. thoughts?? i think he only sees me as a friend? also is it to early to ask the question? it’s in the early degrees of libra
https://ibb.co/hZ3GfTG
(i hope the link works)

The chart I see has a rising point in late Aries rather than early Libra, suggesting that you already know the answer.
Since both of your significators, Mars and Venus, are in mutual reception, I would say yes, he likes you as you like him.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-06-2021, 08:02 PM
ivoryivy ivoryivy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
The chart I see has a rising point in late Aries rather than early Libra, suggesting that you already know the answer.
Since both of your significators, Mars and Venus, are in mutual reception, I would say yes, he likes you as you like him.
oh yeah i forgot you have to look at the degrees of the ascendent i accidentally used to sun oops and i actually don’t know the answer i just had a feeling he did but i wasn’t so sure ! i just have a pretty strong intuition. thank you a lot for the help

Last edited by ivoryivy; 10-06-2021 at 08:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-07-2021, 12:13 AM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,028
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryivy View Post
oh yeah i forgot you have to look at the degrees of the ascendent i accidentally used to sun oops and i actually don’t know the answer i just had a feeling he did but i wasn’t so sure ! i just have a pretty strong intuition. thank you a lot for the help
You are welcome.
Just to reiterate: Late rising point says that you did know/intuit the answer.
So remember how that felt and please update.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-07-2021, 12:22 AM
ivoryivy ivoryivy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
You are welcome.
Just to reiterate: Late rising point says that you did know/intuit the answer.
So remember how that felt and please update.
okay !! thank you and i will
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-07-2021, 12:53 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: does he like me???

naw.

he is in 8th house about to flip signs . he could be attracted to another person soon (venus to saturn)

Mars is combusted in 6th house - his 12th. He doesnt see you plus there are things you dont know about him.
but there is literally no attraction (generosity is not sufficient enough to give a positive answer along with ill placed planets)

Mercury in his 1st house shows a hint that he be dating someone who is younger (merc)
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-07-2021, 01:08 AM
ivoryivy ivoryivy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
naw.

he is in 8th house about to flip signs . he could be attracted to another person soon (venus to saturn)

Mars is combusted in 6th house - his 12th. He doesnt see you plus there are things you dont know about him.
but there is literally no attraction (generosity is not sufficient enough to give a positive answer along with ill placed planets)

Mercury in his 1st house shows a hint that he be dating someone who is younger (merc)
thank you so much !! this makes more sense now
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ivoryivy For This Useful Post:
tikana (10-07-2021)
  #8  
Unread 10-07-2021, 03:27 AM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,028
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
naw.

he is in 8th house about to flip signs . he could be attracted to another person soon (venus to saturn)

Mars is combusted in 6th house - his 12th. He doesnt see you plus there are things you dont know about him.
but there is literally no attraction (generosity is not sufficient enough to give a positive answer along with ill placed planets)

Mercury in his 1st house shows a hint that he be dating someone who is younger (merc)

The question was "does he like me?" to which I say that the mutual reception indicates that, yes, he likes her right now.

Whether he will continue to feel that way, whether they will get together, those are other questions, not yet posed.
To those questions, I would agree with your assessment, tik.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
knowledge (10-19-2021), tikana (10-07-2021)
  #9  
Unread 10-07-2021, 03:36 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
The question was "does he like me?" to which I say that the mutual reception indicates that, yes, he likes her right now.

Whether he will continue to feel that way, whether they will get together, those are other questions, not yet posed.
To those questions, I would agree with your assessment, tik.
ummm i was scratching my head with this one. the thing is we need L7 in H1. we are establishing who loves whom more. the querent feels something towards that person. we are looking for recipication

Here is a similar chart on the issue
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewto...r=asc&start=15

remember that chart we both looked at via pm ?
Lord 7th in 1st house with lunar aspect to L7?
We need somethig like that.
its possible that he likes another girl (has a gf) but feels some sort of attraction towards the querent but doesnt have a traction or interest to move foward

does this make sense?
Tik
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-07-2021, 02:42 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,028
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
ummm i was scratching my head with this one. the thing is we need L7 in H1. we are establishing who loves whom more. the querent feels something towards that person. we are looking for recipication


Tik
Thank you for the other chart delineation; it will be helpful in my learning.

I don't read the querent asking who loved whom most or reciprocation.
She did not even ask "Does he love me?'
Her question was "Does he like me?" defining the very early stage of a relationship.

I think the mutual reception between them demonstrates that in the moment of the question, "Does he like me?" the answer is yes.
I agree with the subsequent unfolding you describe and I still think that, yes, the quesited liked her at the moment of the question.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 10-07-2021 at 02:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-07-2021, 06:39 PM
ivoryivy ivoryivy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Thank you for the other chart delineation; it will be helpful in my learning.

I don't read the querent asking who loved whom most or reciprocation.
She did not even ask "Does he love me?'
Her question was "Does he like me?" defining the very early stage of a relationship.

I think the mutual reception between them demonstrates that in the moment of the question, "Does he like me?" the answer is yes.
I agree with the subsequent unfolding you describe and I still think that, yes, the quesited liked her at the moment of the question.
i should have asked a better question i wasn't super clear when asking the question, my bad. i was asking if he likes me in a romantic way, i just didn’t specify it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-07-2021, 09:13 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Thank you for the other chart delineation; it will be helpful in my learning.

I don't read the querent asking who loved whom most or reciprocation.
She did not even ask "Does he love me?'
Her question was "Does he like me?" defining the very early stage of a relationship.

I think the mutual reception between them demonstrates that in the moment of the question, "Does he like me?" the answer is yes.
I agree with the subsequent unfolding you describe and I still think that, yes, the quesited liked her at the moment of the question.
yeah see she even says in the following post she was askign if he likes her romantically.
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 10-07-2021, 09:57 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,028
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
yeah see she even says in the following post she was askign if he likes her romantically.

I don't doubt that she meant it as she later described and the answer may be no.
I just took it at face value and answered it. And I do think he likes her. Maybe not in the way she wants, but he likes her.
Cheers, my friend.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 10-07-2021, 09:58 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,028
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryivy View Post
i should have asked a better question i wasn't super clear when asking the question, my bad. i was asking if he likes me in a romantic way, i just didn’t specify it.

You did just fine. You may have been reluctant to ask so directly if he was romantically interested in you. No matter. I think he likes you, but not in the way you might want and not in a way that is lasting.
Take good care.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 10-07-2021, 10:01 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I don't doubt that she meant it as she later described and the answer may be no.
I just took it at face value and answered it. And I do think he likes her. Maybe not in the way she wants, but he likes her.
Cheers, my friend.
we can usually spot the true question. whaterver it is there is nothing much going on in the chart

cheers
Tik
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 10-07-2021, 10:07 PM
ivoryivy ivoryivy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
You did just fine. You may have been reluctant to ask so directly if he was romantically interested in you. No matter. I think he likes you, but not in the way you might want and not in a way that is lasting.
Take good care.
thank you for helping ! and you too
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 10-07-2021, 10:09 PM
ivoryivy ivoryivy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
we can usually spot the true question. whaterver it is there is nothing much going on in the chart

cheers
Tik
thank you for taking the time to help i appreciate it
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ivoryivy For This Useful Post:
tikana (10-07-2021)
  #18  
Unread 10-07-2021, 10:15 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryivy View Post
thank you for taking the time to help i appreciate it
2 cents on the issue
William Lilly wrote that a querent should clearly phrase a question in his/her head before asking. In another words, try avoiding beating around the bush.

does he like me?
Yes,then what?
will he ask me out?
YES NO

Just ask does is he attracted to me? will he ask me out? How will the relationship evolve and its nature?

you can ask all those 3 questions in 1 question.
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 10-07-2021, 10:17 PM
ivoryivy ivoryivy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
2 cents on the issue
William Lilly wrote that a querent should clearly phrase a question in his/her head before asking. In another words, try avoiding beating around the bush.

does he like me?
Yes,then what?
will he ask me out?
YES NO

Just ask does is he attracted to me? will he ask me out? How will the relationship evolve and its nature?

you can ask all those 3 questions in 1 question.
ohh okay thank you i thought you couldn’t do any add on questions even if it’s in your head
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 10-07-2021, 10:26 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryivy View Post
ohh okay thank you i thought you couldn’t do any add on questions even if it’s in your head
more questions you pile in into 1 area, we get a better picture what is going on

1/7
then we look into part of marriage then lord of 5th house
then dispositors for L1 and L7 then venus and sun if they are not taken
then moon

I am not picking on you just saying more needlepoint you get a question, you get a really really clear answer.

"Will he call today?"
is not the same as "will he call? when?" because querent specifically asks until midnight timeframe

does this make sense?
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf

Last edited by tikana; 10-07-2021 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 10-08-2021, 01:06 AM
ivoryivy ivoryivy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
more questions you pile in into 1 area, we get a better picture what is going on

1/7
then we look into part of marriage then lord of 5th house
then dispositors for L1 and L7 then venus and sun if they are not taken
then moon

I am not picking on you just saying more needlepoint you get a question, you get a really really clear answer.

"Will he call today?"
is not the same as "will he call? when?" because querent specifically asks until midnight timeframe

does this make sense?
thank you. i think it makes sense ! so “does he like me?” is completely different than asking “how does he feel about me?” like that?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 10-08-2021, 01:31 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryivy View Post
thank you. i think it makes sense ! so “does he like me?” is completely different than asking “how does he feel about me?” like that?
it is not completely different but you are carving a question/ i would go with "how does he feel about me?" then you are looking at the reception and strength of planets and if there are any direct aspects that are incoming
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 10-08-2021, 04:33 AM
ivoryivy ivoryivy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
it is not completely different but you are carving a question/ i would go with "how does he feel about me?" then you are looking at the reception and strength of planets and if there are any direct aspects that are incoming
ohh okay i get it now thank you for explaining. separating aspects meaning something is coming to an end/not much is happening correct?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 10-08-2021, 06:32 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: does he like me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryivy View Post
ohh okay i get it now thank you for explaining. separating aspects meaning something is coming to an end/not much is happening correct?
umm depends on a question.
Like "Did i pass an exam?" - you would be looking at separating aspects
Did i meet my other half? - I would need to see the chart because it is a weird question to answer without looking at the chart
Will I get a job offer? when you just had an interview - could mean that the offer is coming your way - i would look at the chart
When will the package arrive - and it is passing aspect - it could be at home but you havent seen it yet.

hard to tell without looking at the chart

You are asking very very good questions. Keep at it!
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 10-08-2021, 03:27 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,028
Re: does he like me???

iviv.



If you want to know if something did [past tense] happen, passed the test?, did he fall for me? it's a separating aspect.
If you want to know if something will [future] happen, will the relationship work out?, it's an applying aspect.


Tik, if the question is, does he like me [present], would you say how you decide that?
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 10-08-2021 at 03:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.