Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Opal

Premium Member
It just occurred to me, what we are all facing now:

The aspect of the year is Saturn in Aquarius square Uranus in Taurus implies a clash of the old and the new.
There is currently a T Square of Saturn in AQ opposed by Mars and Venus in Leo challenged by Uranus in Taurus, all Fixed signs everywhere we look. The 4th "missing" leg of the T Square - is Scorpio. Which planet via a transit in Scorpio, will get us out of this dilemma?

They use to say the way out of the dilemma, is shown by the open leg sign
(person?)

Scorpio being the way out, hidden things. Detection of the unknown.

Opal

Premium Member
Apocalyptic astrology believes 2022 to 2036 could be the final years of earth, it appears 2020-2021 was the catalyst to begin the progression of the end times.

2022 - Virgo (next year, the next US congressional election).
2023 - Leo (opposite sign of Aquarius in the age we're in).
2024 - Cancer (the next US presidential election).
2025 - Gemini (an air sign like Aquarius).
2026 - Orion (The US' Bicentennial...unless our country collapsed by then).
2027 - Taurus (a fixed sign like Aquarius).
2028 - Aries (The 2028 summer olympic games held in Los Angeles).
2029 - Cetus (parazodiac, could be an epic year).
2030 - Pisces (a new decade, I will turn 50 then).
2031 - Aquarius (Climate Catastrophe, a peak of global warming and change).
2032 - Capricorn (a malefic and fatalist sign).
2033 - Sagittarius (a masculine sign like Aquarius).
2034 - Ophiuchus (parazodiac, a very epic year as well).
2035 - Scorpio (a more malefic and more fatalist sign).
2036 - Libra (Asteroid Apophis to possibly strike the earth, esp off CA coast).

God only knows what will occur in these years under the influence of these signs...late 2021 will be CA's gubernatorial recall election...not good (or bad?).

I don’t believe in the final days or years of earth. Just rises and falls, regeneration.

Change does not mean the end.

AppLeo

I don’t believe in the final days or years of earth. Just rises and falls, regeneration.

Change does not mean the end.

24585656.gif

CapAquaPis

Or the other form of apocalyptic astrology about the stability of the USA, it all started with JFK's assassination and 13 (unlucky number) of later presidents.

1. John F Kennedy-D (Aries/Virgo) - 4th US president assassinated.
2. Lyndon B Johnson-D (Taurus/Leo) - the tumultuous sixties/seventies.
3. Richard Nixon-R (Orion/Cancer) - first president to have resigned.
4. Gerald Ford-R (Gemini/Gemini) - a 3 year term, not reelected.
5. Jimmy Carter-D (Cancer/Orion) - one term president.
6. Ronald Reagan-R (Leo/Taurus) - the most popular president at this time.
7. George Bush Sr-R (Virgo/Aries) - another one term president.
8. Bill Clinton-D (Libra/Cetus) - it is said his wife Hillary did the stuff without the title, won by plurality of popular vote with barely won the electoral college.
9. George Bush Jr-R (Scorpio/Pisces) - son of a president but elected by the SCOTUS.
10. Barack Obama-D (Ophiuchus/Aquarius) - Regarded as the best president in performance.
11. Donald Trump-R (Sagittarius/Capricorn) - Regarded as the worst overall in performance.
12. Joe Biden-D (Capricorn/Sagittarius) - current president, but can he last a year?
and 13. Kamala Harris-D (Aquarius/Ophiuchus) - current vice president or the co-pres?
Is 14. Chelsea Clinton-D in 2029 vs. JE Bush-R? (Pisces/Scorpio) - stay tuned.

The 13 demons said to be taking down the world's greatest country in history.
6 Democrats, 6 Republicans, a 50/50 split of the US' 2 major political parties.

CapAquaPis

The Jupiter-Uranus conjunction (a sign of sure good luck) happened in Jan-Feb 1997, which occurs every 175-176 years (the last one was 1818) and it's said to contributed to peak Americana (not the 1890s, 1920s, 1950s and esp. in the highly romanticized 1980s) of peace, progress, prosperity and...PC-ness (the Clinton administration was all for diversity, racial equality, women's rights and more tolerance of the LGBT), better than the late half 2010's Obama-Trump boom.

Personally, due to my life cycle years (starting in 1980) always start at the ASC or rising sign (Cancer/Cancer), 1997 and 98 were Leo/Aquarius: it appears to be good, then you have polar opposites in how good and bad the years were for me. I should be in a Libra/Aquarius in 2021 and 22 which are in two air signs. Too hard to see there's a boom in the horizon, but we have huge socioeconomic and other disparities...I have autism and lived on a fixed income for 17-18 years.

My natal Uranus is in Scorpio, while my natal Jupiter is in Virgo conjunct Mars and Saturn (just as malefic as Pluto). Jupiter was in Aquarius in 1985, 1997, 2009 and now 2021, while Uranus was in its ruling sign from 1995-2003. The presence of Jupiter and Uranus in my sign in my last 2 years as a teenager... why can be it so good while it was so bad? Despite my autism, I was able to graduate from high school in 1998, but so much difficulties to 2001 and even 2004.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The placement of Uranus every 7 hallmark years in this decade, century, millennia, age and epoch (whatever the current astrological time we're in).

Aquarius: 2000 (esp. the 7 visible planetary Great Stellium of May 5, 2000 AD).
Pisces: 2007 (in a sign associated with prosperity, but the Great Recession).
Aries: 2014 (a tense period in the 2010s, to get worse in the double-twenty).
Taurus: 2021 (the current year we're in, one of the worst in living memory).
Gemini: 2028 (are we going to have 7 years bad luck until the late 2020s?).
Cancer: 2035 (Uranus conjunct the sun on Jun 29-Jul 3, US & Canada days).
Leo: 2042 (supposedly in 2043, aliens will be officially known to the world).
Virgo: 2050 (not sure the world will be around, but I believe we're still here).

Uranus conjunct Sun on July 1st happens every 84 years due to the green planet's orbital period...it happened in 1951 (mid-20th century/cold war with the red scare), 1867 (reconstruction/reunification of the defeated South after the civil war) and 1783 (after the American declaration of independence/revolutionary war-Uranus was discovered that year).

CapAquaPis

Sep 20-29, 1983 and Sep 17-26, 2011 (triples involving Neptune's presence) had Jupiter Uranus conjunctions as well, but something about on average every 175 years is significant (without Neptune). The 1983 conjunction happened in Sagittarius while the other one in 2011 was in Pisces, 2 signs to rule Neptune: Pisces is its modern ruler and Sagittarius thought to be co-ruler. Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Sagittarius and now co-ruler of Pisces in modern astrology.

CapAquaPis

Aquarius - symbolic of the draining of water from a pot - an end of prosperity. The 2020s will be the poorest decade in 3 generations for many in the USA.

The COVID pandemic recession was the worst economic event in the last 100 years, 2nd to the Great Depression of 1929-41 or some historians placed the 1918-20 recession above that one. There were strong recessions of 1973-81, the "mild" recessions of 1989-92 and 2000-03, the recessions it seems nobody remembers in 1950 and 1960, and the Great Recession of 2008-11 was the third worst...but the worst one in recent memory. The 2010s may be the first decade without a major recession (June 2009 when the economy began to grow again), but the 2000s had 3 periods of recession (in between 2004 and 2007 was described as a "luke warm" economy not in favor of the middle class).

The 2020s will be terrible: a decade of a boom for a few, a bust for most of us, in favor of millionaires and billionaires, or anyone earning $250-350k a year.

I read from Dec 1967 when the USA went off the gold standard, the period of stagnation, inflation and the decline of the middle class might began then and has intensified in the 1980s, then in 1991, there was 9 years of "peace, progress, prosperity and PC-ness", but in 2021, issues of high crime, reactionary politics against the social welfare net, poor income redistribution and racial or gender inequality was never resolved in the recent past.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The USA in the last century of the Piscean age...peaked and prospered, but their time is short and limited.

12 wars the USA has been involved in, plus 6 more conflicts thrown in:
1. American Revolutionary War (Cetus - transition from last sign Pisces).
2. War of 1812 against the British (Aries - expansion of the USA to have Louisiana, Oregon and California).
3. Texas Revolution before the new republic joined the USA (Taurus - defeat of Mexico in follow-up war).
4. The Deseret War in Mormon settled Utah territory (Orion - parazodiac).
5. The US Civil war (Gemini - major division and reunification of the union).
6. Many Indian Wars (Cancer - Native American tribes lose their lands to the US).
7. Spanish-American war (Leo - the US became a colonial empire).
8. World War I (Virgo - the war to end all wars, but caused 3 more global conflicts in the next century).
9. Social tension in the 1930s (Libra - the Great Depression and the New Deal).
10. World War II (Scorpio - biggest war and when the USA was most united).
11. Korean War (Ophiuchus - powerful parazodiac to almost started WW3).
12. The Civil Rights movement (Sagittarius - Blacks/Indigenous/POC, Women, LGBT and the Poor rebelled).
13. Vietnam War (Capricorn - most unpopular war and ended badly with defeat after ceasefire and withdrawal).
14. Social turmoil in the 1960s-70s (Aquila - youth, the largest generation of ages 15-30, boomers rebelled).
15. Gulf War (Aquarius - marks the current age before Y2K day).
16. War on Terror (Pisces - the last great conflict started with 9/11/2001).
and 17. Cold war (Draco? - biggest and longest "conflict" period, 1945-91).
Or is it the Mexican-American war based on Hydra, east and south of 0' 180' vs Draco, north and east of 0' Lat- 180' Lon, represents the 104 year old adversary relationship with Russia vs 212 years similarly with Mexico?
and maybe 18. Labor rights and anarchist activist violence (Sextans? - In late 19th-early 20th century period).

The USA was a British colony from 1607-1776. and the final 80 years starts now 2021-2100 with more political, racial, gender, generational, socioeconomic and global tension. A war between conservatives vs Liberals? blacks vs whites? men vs women? Gens Z/Millennials vs X/Y vs Boomers/Pre-War? the poor, middle class and rich? And against China/NK, Iran/Syria, Russia/Belarus and Cuba/ Venezuela? No matter how much Americans pride themselves for the tradition of freedom of speech and expression, this is definitely not the time to bring up politics and religion. The greatest nation ever in world history...ends.

Last edited:

david starling

What percentage of the population, would have to be “experienced” for a radically “different” Age of Aquarius?

��

The Earth will require us to function in that frame of mind. Our brains already naturally produce a small amount of DMT to enable brain function such as it is now.

Opal, do you believe the miraculous accounts of events in the Age previous to the "Dark Ages", as historians call that period? Some dismiss those as the result of the use of rye ergot and psilocybin mushrooms.

The Aquarian Age will be an Age of Mind Expansion of the many, not just the few.

Last edited:

david starling

The philosophy of materialistic, Modern-science is a dead end--it's not the knowledge of the Future. There's SO MUCH MORE to the Cosmos than what it's able to encompass.

Opal

Premium Member
The Earth will require us to function in that frame of mind. Our brains already naturally produce a small amount of DMT to enable brain function such as it is now.

Opal, do you believe the miraculous accounts of events in the Age previous to the "Dark Ages", as historians call that period? Some dismiss those as the result of the use of rye ergot and psilocybin mushrooms.

The Aquarian Age will be an Age of Mind Expansion of the many, not just the few.

Actually, my husband was just reading about how enlightened the dark ages were. 🙂

I believe that ergot and shrooms, and many other drugs have been used, forever.

I am unclear as to what you are asking though. What miraculous accounts? Some were hallucinations on gases coming from the earth.

While drugs and alcohol, have always been used, without issue, the addiction to substances was not looked well upon. Whether it was alcohol or opiates, or what have you. Drugs weren’t seen as a problem, addiction was.

When all are legal, rebellion to them, is not accentuated.

david starling

From what I've read, the Dark Ages were very "down to Earth" and productive on the material level. But, spiritual revelations and "miracles" had become something of the Past. Now, they're enshrined as real in religious history, but dismissed as fanciful by modern, materialistic historians.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
From what I've read, the Dark Ages were very "down to Earth" and productive on the material level. But, spiritual revelations and "miracles" had become something of the Past. Now, they're enshrined as real in religious history, but dismissed as fanciful by modern, materialistic historians.

I will discuss this with him again and refresh what he read. Some will always need "miracles" and yet others will always use "miracles".

Just the differing things to be found on the origin of the Shroud of Turin.

People need "miracles" for "their" faith. The Cosmos, does not. Other than the miracle, of the Cosmos, and it's amazing accounting of time, by the entities within it.

CapAquaPis

13 generations after the founding of the USA.

1775-1st: Sagittarius (ascendant and the American revolution) .
1796-2nd: Capricorn (War on 1812).
1816-3rd: Aquarius (Era of good feeling).
1837-4th: Pisces (Mexican-American wars in TX, NM, AZ and CA).
1857-5th: Aries (The civil war and reconstruction).
1878-6th: Taurus (Gilded age and industrial revolution).
1898-7th: Gemini (In the turn of 20th century and WW1).
1919-8th: Cancer (Between the 2 wars and depression).
1939-9th: Leo (World War II and post-war boom).
1960-10th: Virgo (the tumultous 60s and 70s).
1980-11th: Libra (my childhood in the late 20th century).
2001-12th: Scorpio (the last current phase, a real bad one).
2021-13th: Ophiuchus (where we're at now).

It appears in the Aquarian age, the USA could well be on its final phase.

CapAquaPis

Will the Cherokee Nation in northeastern Oklahoma (the main homeland of almost 1 million registered tribal members worldwide...well, like 75% of the tribe) become it's own country, nation or republic? Its part of a long cycle the Cherokee Nation had, esp. in the past 270 years, esp. after contact with the first Europeans 270 years earlier (circa 1493, halfway is 1752, now it's 2021).

1. French and Indian Wars on the side of Britain (Aries).
2. American Revolution and uprising against Anglo-American colonists (Taurus).
3. War on 1812 divided into British and American sides (Gemini).
4. Migrations into the south-central US, then Mexican Texas (Cancer).
5. Trail of Tears removal from original homeland in the Appalachias (Leo).
6. Civil War divided into Confederate and Union sides (Virgo).
7. Oklahoma Land Rush of 1889 in what was Indian Territory (Libra).
8. Forced statehood in 1907 and detribalization (Scorpio).
9. The dust bowl and "American Indian Revolutions" of the 1930s (Sagittarius).
10. The American Indian movement and restored partial tribal rule in 1970s (Capricorn).
11. Intertribal conflict in the 1997 takeover and tribal renaissance (Aquarius).
12. Current status of restored but reverse total sovereignty divides the tribe (Pisces).

There are 195 UN recognized nations, 7 more partially recognized and 3 non UN recognized at all nations in the world. If Israel, all of Africa, the Pacific Islands, Latin America is partially indigenous and even the Vatican or Holy See can be independent nations in its own right...and Canadian Inuit's Nunavut territory... and the US' 6 territories of indigenous people...why not? Many political analysts compare (Eastern) Oklahoma with Kurdistan, the Kurds of Iranian stock are the world's largest stateless nationality of about 40 million worldwide, however they lack the ability to have their own large, stable and landlocked nation. Currently, the Kurds' ancient homeland are officially parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey.