Suddenly everything is going wrong and I am stuck in a dark hole. I need feedback

cfsdmm

Please be honest with me, I can handle everything you throw at me. I am quite new at astrology and need someone to help me read my transit chart from yesterday and someone who could tell me what is likely in store for me for the next year. And if there will be chaos, how can I change that or cope with that. I would truly appreciate that.

Does this have anything to do with the placement of transit south node getting close to my natal north node and transit north node close to natal south node?

2 weeks ago I got the news that the last procedure I had done, to destroy 1 cancerous tumor in my liver, was not successful. I have been battling this disease for 4 years now.
Yesterday, my grandmother, my biggest love, the one who was home to me, died. She was my shelter when my dad hit my mom, I would go run to her house, or when they bullied me at school.
During this last few years she was suffering from dementia, didn't sleep and kept screaming during the night. My aunt (who took care of her during the nights) ended up having an heart attack because her health deteriorated so much taking care of my grandma. 2 months ago they started getting threats from the neighboors because my grandma was always screaming, calling for my aunt to be there next to her 24/7. They said they would call the police and we needed to put her in a nursing home....that's what we finally did 2 weeks ago. Because of the virus, she had to stay quarantined and we couldn't see her for 2 weeks. We were supposed to visit her today for the first time...and she died yesterday. My aunt and my mom feel incredibly guilty and we also think she was mistreated while she was there. We are hurting so much.

I just want to know why I suddenly feel like I am stuck in life, why nothing is going right, especially now. What can I probably expect for the next year, at least? Can someone help me? I am attaching my transit chart to this post and I was born on August 16, 1993 at 03:30 AM in Coimbra, Portugal

I really appreciate any help you can provide me now, during a time I am feeling lost.

Attachments

• 103980657_653265991929883_2625406137590118084_n.jpg
    103980657_653265991929883_2625406137590118084_n.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 38

curiousabout77

You currently have an eclipse coming up on your ascendant which causes events to occur to change our life path which is officially occurring on Sunday. You also have transits of saturn opposite your moon which can lead to events involving the women in your life and can lead to sadness. Your grandparents are ruled by uranus which is conjunct neptune which can indicate sudden loss and it is being activated by jupiter at the moment. You may find your emotional life up and down with capricorn planet transits over the next year.

cfsdmm

You currently have an eclipse coming up on your ascendant which causes events to occur to change our life path which is officially occurring on Sunday. You also have transits of saturn opposite your moon which can lead to events involving the women in your life and can lead to sadness. Your grandparents are ruled by uranus which is conjunct neptune which can indicate sudden loss and it is being activated by jupiter at the moment. You may find your emotional life up and down with capricorn planet transits over the next year.

Thank you, I really appreciate your feedback. When do you think things will possibly get better? Even if it's many years from now..

curiousabout77

I think that in 3 years time when pluto has finished in capricorn and gone into aquarius and saturn has gone through aquarius opposing and conjuncting your leo/aquarius planets you feel like a much more relaxed and happy person because these energies that your under and going to be under are quite heavy. Pluto has not started yet so at the moment your dealing with jupiter and saturn on your moon.

kshantaram

Premium Member
All your natal planets are practically between the nodes rahu-ketu;
rahu the NNode has completed it's transits in sequence over all the planets the past 9 yrs clouding-delaying things, toxic health issues etc;

has just transited moon-venus cancer ascendant, making you sensitive and seeking relationship,now just crossed over to gemini 12th for foreign lands;

Venus inimical for cancer ascendant, inimical venus over cancer first, kidney issues etc; NNode transit moon-venus cancer first, toxic heart-lung-kidney-circulatory issues probably; natal NNode over sag 6th, hyper-impulsive, toxic intestinal issues etc; coping with opponents/challenges tactically, seeking foreign assignments;

moon-venus cancer first, aptitudes for textiles, textile chemistry, pharmacy, etc and other artistic aptitudes, ink-drawing etc;

Natal ketu-SNode gemini 12th again for foreign lands, pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-feet etc; prayes for Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home wed mornings;

SNode now transit natal NNode, again pain-injury-surgery thighs-intestinals etc, coping with opponents; job separation to care for;

the reverse transits of the Nodes the coming 1.5yr could cause life-style changes, let us hope for the better, tending to foreign lands;

saturn coming 4months retrograde towards capricorn 7th opp moon-venus, craving for affections but difficult to manifest; strained health and relationships to care;

Jupiter retro these 4 months towards sag 6th, good for employment prospects, trine sun leo 3rd for impressive writings, admin abilities, hospital admin, etc; jup sag trine aries 11th for income-gains;

Jup-mars libra 4/5, aptitude for legal projects etc; jup 5th advisory roles;
jup negating sag 6th negating employment prospects;

Saturn then direct acquairus 9th opp sun, natal and transit, strained father-sibling relaitonships and strained health to care, while innovative with technical-trainer aptitudes and seeking change to distant lands coming 2 yrs although under much stressful conditions to evaluate. observe fast saturday evenings;

saturn return need for taking long-term decisions of life impacting the next 30 yrs; acq-sat 9th settling life at 36+ though under stress the sun-sat opposition;

hope this the transits in perspective to cope with the upcoming challenges with prayers; jup direct capricorn aspect moon-venus cancer could promote art and relationship to watch for;

jup year end moves to acq 9th joining saturn, trine jup-mars libra 5th,
proposing research-advisory-trainer-legal projects to watch for;

do share your reflections how true traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick from, while the transits are tough and challenging alongwith natal placements especially the sun-sat opp on the 3/9 axis for luck etc;

wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
OM Shree SaiGuruve Namaha, OM Shree SaiGaneshaya Namaha

cfsdmm

All your natal planets are practically between the nodes rahu-ketu;
rahu the NNode has completed it's transits in sequence over all the planets the past 9 yrs clouding-delaying things, toxic health issues etc;

has just transited moon-venus cancer ascendant, making you sensitive and seeking relationship,now just crossed over to gemini 12th for foreign lands;

Venus inimical for cancer ascendant, inimical venus over cancer first, kidney issues etc; NNode transit moon-venus cancer first, toxic heart-lung-kidney-circulatory issues probably; natal NNode over sag 6th, hyper-impulsive, toxic intestinal issues etc; coping with opponents/challenges tactically, seeking foreign assignments;

moon-venus cancer first, aptitudes for textiles, textile chemistry, pharmacy, etc and other artistic aptitudes, ink-drawing etc;

Natal ketu-SNode gemini 12th again for foreign lands, pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-feet etc; prayes for Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home wed mornings;

SNode now transit natal NNode, again pain-injury-surgery thighs-intestinals etc, coping with opponents; job separation to care for;

the reverse transits of the Nodes the coming 1.5yr could cause life-style changes, let us hope for the better, tending to foreign lands;

saturn coming 4months retrograde towards capricorn 7th opp moon-venus, craving for affections but difficult to manifest; strained health and relationships to care;

Jupiter retro these 4 months towards sag 6th, good for employment prospects, trine sun leo 3rd for impressive writings, admin abilities, hospital admin, etc; jup sag trine aries 11th for income-gains;

Jup-mars libra 4/5, aptitude for legal projects etc; jup 5th advisory roles;
jup negating sag 6th negating employment prospects;

Saturn then direct acquairus 9th opp sun, natal and transit, strained father-sibling relaitonships and strained health to care, while innovative with technical-trainer aptitudes and seeking change to distant lands coming 2 yrs although under much stressful conditions to evaluate. observe fast saturday evenings;

saturn return need for taking long-term decisions of life impacting the next 30 yrs; acq-sat 9th settling life at 36+ though under stress the sun-sat opposition;

hope this the transits in perspective to cope with the upcoming challenges with prayers; jup direct capricorn aspect moon-venus cancer could promote art and relationship to watch for;

jup year end moves to acq 9th joining saturn, trine jup-mars libra 5th,
proposing research-advisory-trainer-legal projects to watch for;

do share your reflections how true traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick from, while the transits are tough and challenging alongwith natal placements especially the sun-sat opp on the 3/9 axis for luck etc;

wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
OM Shree SaiGuruve Namaha, OM Shree SaiGaneshaya Namaha

Dear kshantaram,
Thank you so much for your help and interpretation! Somehow I missed your post and only saw it today. It comes at the perfect time, as I just made another post on this forum yesterday asking what is my career and job path. I have been feeling torn between psychology and advocacy/politics. Taking into account what you wrote to me back in June, I am guessing that advocacy is probably the way to go. I have also been considerating doing research (becoming a researcher) on this field or psychology as well. I think this is also in line with what you said about "impressive writting".

You keep mentioning forgein lands and it is straight to the point. I have a rare disease and for the last 4 years I have been traveling to another country to receive the medical assistance I need, that is not available in my home country. Because of this, I have met people from all over the world, going through similar experiences and I do advocacy with organisations from different parts of the planet. So it wouldn't surprise me if I did get a job in another country.

I haven't yet found a job for me but maybe I am not looking in the right places.

I can't wait to finally feel settled, maybe I never will and need to pray to God and learn how to live peacefully even among the chaos? Maybe that is my karmic lesson

Once again, thank you so much! Wish you all the best