Possible date tomorrow!

Bunraku

Yep. Plus we're getting horary practice, Saturnian gets life experience and fun, we all benefit from it. :)

@ Saturnian.
Hope the no-gos with some women don't bring you down :(

tikana

poor Saturnian.. if the world only knew LOL he would have a line of girls standing outside of his flat with a sign "RUN A HORARY ON ME AND YOU!"
and if the french girl had known that there are 11 pages dedicated just for her! hahahhah

Bunraku

Omg, that would definitely be something to show to someone after you've married them!

A year before: "Will so and so and I get married?"
A few years afterwards, you show the 11 paged thread to your spouse and film their reaction. Omg that would be something! :lol:

tikana

Omg, that would definitely be something to show to someone after you've married them!

A few years afterwards, you show the 11 paged thread to your spouse and film their reaction. Omg that would be something! :lol:

ROTFLMAO!
hehehhe how true!
and at the end say "astrologically you have been approved!" roflmao!

Bunraku

^:lol::lol::lol:

_______
I'm not gonna lie! It's a great way to introduce astrology to someone - proving it works
Wife: "WHAT is this?"
Saturnian: "Hey, but it worked didn't it!"

:lol:

Last edited:

tikana

_______
I'm not gonna lie! It's a great way to introduce astrology to someone - proving it works

heheh better yet

1st day

lemme do this quick!
run a chart and post
PEOPLE, I am on a date with this girl! she is HOT! here is horary tell me. is she the one?!

then after 1st reply.. hopefully within an hour.. if it is yes, Saturnian runs to the bathroom and comes out glowing like a radioactive mushroom.

T

tikana

i am seriously laughing cause I bet Saturnian never thought his thread would create 11 pages ! ahhahah and ppl posting .. light hearted soap opera!!!! post! hahahha

The_Saturnian

I guess Saturnian had no other dates with the French girl

how sad.. i guess we can write 1 sitcom episode out of 10 pages of posts...

any other dates?

Nope Saturnian hasn't had any dates with her. LOL doubt anything will happen now. However, there is a new lady on the scene at work. :biggrin:

The_Saturnian

Yeah keep this thread alive.. cause it is def interesting and gives all girls something to smile about

ahhahhaha:lol:

I'm happy to entertain you all...:wink:

Addendum: I'm not going to meet my potential soul mate until around Dec' 2017ish so I may as well get experienced and have fun whilst I'm at it!

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

:pouty:
yeah .. grin

Saturnian is our guinea pig! HHAHHAHAHHA

bats eyelashes at Saturnian

:whistling:

poor Saturnian.. if the world only knew LOL he would have a line of girls standing outside of his flat with a sign "RUN A HORARY ON ME AND YOU!"
and if the french girl had known that there are 11 pages dedicated just for her! hahahhah

I know. I do have a long list of women at the moment. The new one from work...man...she gives me butterflies. Apparently a colleague of mine saw me react when she came near our desk - I went puppy-dog :pouty:.

Exactly!!! They would be very lucky to have 11 pages written about them. I mean I don't remember Romeo written 11 pages for Juliet. LOOOL

ROTFLMAO!
hehehhe how true!
and at the end say "astrologically you have been approved!" roflmao!

LMFAO!!!!

_______

Wife? Which one :p. I've got a harem at the moment and it's expanding at any exponential rate to put it scientifically.

heheh better yet

1st day

lemme do this quick!
run a chart and post
PEOPLE, I am on a date with this girl! she is HOT! here is horary tell me. is she the one?!

then after 1st reply.. hopefully within an hour.. if it is yes, Saturnian runs to the bathroom and comes out glowing like a radioactive mushroom.

T

LOOOL. What does a radioactive mushroom look like out of curiosity? Trust me you'll plenty of horary charts to read. In fact you'll have so many you'll probably become the best relationship horary practitioner on the planet. You never know you may even get a Guinness Book of World Records achievement for the highest number of horaries read by anyone person in life time.

HAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can totally see that!

(I'd do that too! :lol:)

we are soo giving the Saturnian ideas!

All I say keep 'em coming.

So much creativity in this thread. :) Really is the Leo's domain!

Yeap Leo Sun conjunct Mars. :devil:

i am seriously laughing cause I bet Saturnian never thought his thread would create 11 pages ! ahhahah and ppl posting .. light hearted soap opera!!!! post! hahahha

No you're spot on I didn't. Let's make the most popular on AW then!