Keanu Reeves relationships

MaybeNow

From the book of Jenni Kosarin :biggrin:

1st one Virgo man
2nd one Virgo man with Cancer-Venus
What is the name of that book? Looks very interesting. I'd like to read her interpretations for me and men I've dated.

I wonder if Keanu is tired of rescuing, at least his family. Hasn't he basically supported his mother and sisters their whole lives? I don't think any of them have had real jobs. Perhaps that is why he doesn't have kids. Maybe he's had a vasectomy, being a practical Virgo! He feels he's been Daddy already. I had a similar relationship with my siblings and one day had enough. Blessed freedom! I think he and I both have our Uranus on the Asc. I still want to marry because ideally you are emotional equals.

Some of you should do your compatibility with him on astrotheme.com to see if it confirms anything for you. You can even do compatibility with dead celebrities and pine over what might have been had you been born a century earlier!

sp1ca

What is the name of that book? Looks very interesting. I'd like to read her interpretations for me and men I've dated.

I wonder if Keanu is tired of rescuing, at least his family. Hasn't he basically supported his mother and sisters their whole lives? I don't think any of them have had real jobs. Perhaps that is why he doesn't have kids. Maybe he's had a vasectomy, being a practical Virgo! He feels he's been Daddy already. I had a similar relationship with my siblings and one day had enough. Blessed freedom! I think he and I both have our Uranus on the Asc. I still want to marry because ideally you are emotional equals.

Some of you should do your compatibility with him on astrotheme.com to see if it confirms anything for you. You can even do compatibility with dead celebrities and pine over what might have been had you been born a century earlier!

"He's Just Not in the Stars-Wicked Astrology" :biggrin:

Rescuing is his destiny :wink: (His younger sister has a production (?) company, working on movies)

As a girl with Cancer-Venus, I mother even my parents XD the more they age, the more they become childish. I'm the one who says "look around when you're crossing the street" to people at my age. I get angry about this situation (Moon in Aries), however I can't give up that habit. (Obsessive Virgo) XD

He probably thinks everyone around him, everyone who depends on him as his children. XD

I really like him but I have too much fire in my chart. My moon squares his moon and mars, his moon squares my moon and mars (thanks to god, no aspect between our marses) XD if I contact to him in a way, I may hurt him emotionally. (I have Moon conjunct Mars in Aries, he has Moon conjunct Mars in Cancer XD )

MaybeNow

It's all coming back to me now! I remembered that I had read something a long time ago about a fan finding a marriage license for him and Autumn (Amber?) MacIntosh in Texas. Maybe she was from there or something. There were news stories about their marriage and I think he bought his house at the same time. You know what triggered this memory? On the news today they talked about Charles Manson and that young crazy woman who is obsessed with him having a marriage license that will expire soon. I had no idea marriage licenses expired! So maybe Keanu or the fiancee got cold feet and the license is just on the public record as having been paid for. Interesting!

Here she is with him in 2013 so they are either secretly married or have remained friends. Does she look like a Cancer?

sp1ca

Everyone was talking about their "secret" marriage back then :pinched:

She may look Cancer, not sure, she may even look Pisces, it depends on how she moves :lol: She looks like his type ( I know it due to my own obsession :tongue: ) She may have a combination of them on her chart. She may also have some Taurus.

MaybeNow

Amanda de Cadenet was born May 19, 1972 so is Gemini, which is apt for a talk show host. I've watched a few of her youtube shows The Conversation and Undone. She's had some interesting guests. She has said that while she has loads of female friends, Keanu is her only male friend. I've often wondered about their relationship. She supposedly dated him twice for long periods in between husbands and serious boyfriends but who really knows? FWB? She seems like the type who always needs a man around. Plus having him as a friend is helpful to her career.

I do like the fact that she has a younger husband. We need more women like her!:biggrin:

MaybeNow

One thing leads to another:

Had a look at the synastry between Amanda and her first husband John Taylor and Amanda and Keanu. She and John had lots of Pluto contacts and a very passionate relationship. I've always run away from Pluto aspects with a man so maybe I should reconsider! With Keanu, more friendship than passion. Interesting stuff.

sp1ca

Amanda de Cadenet was born May 19, 1972 so is Gemini, which is apt for a talk show host. I've watched a few of her youtube shows The Conversation and Undone. She's had some interesting guests. She has said that while she has loads of female friends, Keanu is her only male friend. I've often wondered about their relationship. She supposedly dated him twice for long periods in between husbands and serious boyfriends but who really knows? FWB? She seems like the type who always needs a man around. Plus having him as a friend is helpful to her career.

I do like the fact that she has a younger husband. We need more women like her!:biggrin:

She is a Taurus :D 2 days later Gemini starts (she has her Saturn in Gemini)
Her Moon is in Leo, that may be related with her business :biggrin:
Venus+Mars in Cancer just like Keanu (Amanda->earlier degree, Keanu->later degree, so no aspect)

"She seems like the type who always needs a man around"
Though I don't know her and I can't judge her, I feel the same XD (sorry Amanda)

sp1ca

I may have an affinity for Pluto XD (Scorpio on the cusp of my 11th house, Natal Pluto is in the end 10th house, Pluto in Scorpio)

I wonder what Amanda's Asc is :pinched:
Cancer maybe??

MaybeNow

How did I make such an obvious mistake? I think because I have a Gemini friend who looks a lot like Amanda and was born on May 29 so maybe I'm dyslexic. :tongue:

Amanda has a weight problem and says she loves food (and probably wine as well). Plus she loves sex and drugs, judging by her past. That could be due to her Taurus sun in general. If she were Taurus rising, wouldn't she have several chins? Even though she is overweight, she has a smooth jawline and relatively slim neck. Very pretty face. Maybe Libra rising since she's very people oriented.

Look for her interview with Lady Gaga a year or two ago on youtube. I really like Gaga more now because of that. No filter through tabloid media like we normally get with celebs, which is one reason Amanda did that show. Also interviewed Gwyneth, her buddy (who was married to a younger man as well!)

sp1ca

I also think that Keanu's mother may have a Libra Asc (With Leo MC) :unsure:

Her Venus and Moon probably helps her with her love of food and drinks XD

MaybeNow

Here is a video of him in October for the John Wick premiere with mum, sister, guy with glasses and some woman with long, blonde hair -- girlfriend or girlfriend of the glasses man or family member or assistant? I think his mother and sister love being in the spotlight -- reflected glory? Watch how he wipes off his face after mum kisses him! Good thing she's not wearing red lipstick.

I read that his mother dates much younger men, but since she's in her seventies, that could be someone in his fifties. Wonder if Keanu is into older women since so many celebs and "civilians" do the older woman/younger man thing. About time, too!

sp1ca

They must be proud of him. :love:

Wiping thing -> obsessive Virgo tendencies XD

Dating: I think it depends on the lady. :smile: ( as an astrogeek, I would say with good aspects, why not :biggrin: )

I have always been pretty intrigued by this actor. He is handsome, rich and successful yet has been through so much tragedy. Father abandoned him and his family when he was young, his girlfriend died and daughter as well. I wonder now that he is almost 50 will he marry or find a life partner?
Chiron on his DESC is very interesting, he has suffered a lot in relationships. And it opposes his Sun, Mercury, Uranus and ASC, yikes!:eek: And Chiron is making a return to his natal Chiron. Though Uranus will square his natal Venus, perhaps bringing him some instability in relationship but unexpected as well. What do you guys think?

I ve heard many rumors about his sexuality
that he's gay and stuff like that (i dont think he is)
i dont know if the rumors are true though
btw for sure this dude had some fatal moments in his life
probably his 12th house has something to do with that, not only chiron
12th house can bring unexpected fatal events in someone's life

Last edited:
Here is a video of him in October for the John Wick premiere with mum, sister, guy with glasses and some woman with long, blonde hair -- girlfriend or girlfriend of the glasses man or family member or assistant? I think his mother and sister love being in the spotlight -- reflected glory? Watch how he wipes off his face after mum kisses him! Good thing she's not wearing red lipstick.

I read that his mother dates much younger men, but since she's in her seventies, that could be someone in his fifties. Wonder if Keanu is into older women since so many celebs and "civilians" do the older woman/younger man thing. About time, too!

****...this mofo looks at least 10 years younger no way 50
he looks like a 40 years old man

Last edited:

MaybeNow

Because there have been articles in the past few months about his motorcycle company, is there anything in his natal chart about a propensity for accidents or death by a vehicle? I know he's had accidents in the past and I know we should look at transits for accidents, generally speaking.

I have a friend who has always driven expensive, fast, sports cars and never had an accident. I wonder why. It's hard to show a negative (lack of), though, isn't it? I also wonder at his manner of death. I've been a passenger and don't want to go out like Paul Walker of Fast and Furious fame. It would be no good warning my friend of accident transits because he thinks astrology is a bunch of hooey!

Last edited:

MaybeNow

I'm not sure but I saw that 4th house relates to vehicles.And uranus relates to modern inventions.
I can see Uranus might be involved, maybe Aquarius? I would think 3rd house short trips as well. The 4th house makes no sense to me though.

sp1ca

I feel like he may get scammed by some accountant :unsure:

His transits:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_575_keanu_41_reeves_201566.77725.6347.jpg
    astro_24gw_575_keanu_41_reeves_201566.77725.6347.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 36