Am I going to get kicked out of my apartment?

My landlord is very back and forth. Last month he had told me this months rent would be free due to an accident my car had on his property. (I wasn't in the car, a delivery truck just backed into it :sad:)
So this month I go in to pay a first installation for the rent. (I had just gotten a new job after loosing my old one. I told him this after the accident and he was very understanding, even saying that he would does not want me or my roommate to move out.) and he accosted me and was just very mean. Like he did not remember any of our conversations.
I know it's irresponsible on my part to not have the full rent but a lot has been going on and I have no savings of ANY KIND :sad:

So what I'm asking is: Am I going to be evicted?
Should I be worried about my living situation?
I'm including the horary and my current transit chart just in case. If anyone has the time to help I would greatly GREATLY appreciate it.

Thank you for taking time to read this. <3

Attachments

• horary for apt_LI.jpg
    horary for apt_LI.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 54
  • correct transit_LI.jpg
    correct transit_LI.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

waybread

I think you'll be OK.

As a former landlady, though, I would encourage you to pay at least some of your rent now if it is in arrears, even if you can't pay the full amount. The reason is because landlords often have mortgages or building improvement loans with their own monthly payments owing, and if tenants don't make due, it can put the landlord in some financial difficulties.

You are ruled by the sun. Your home is a 4th house matter, ruled by Mars. The sun is in detriment (meaning you are not in a strong position as a tenant) but the sun's next aspect is a sextile to Mars. The moon is making a sextile to Venus in the house of shared resources.

If your apartment is in a smaller building you might also offer to pick up some work around the place for the landlord. This probably wouldn't work for a larger landlord, but it might for an individual. If your roommate's finances are in better shape, maybe s/he could take over more of the payment owing, with your paying back the roommate later.

Please let us know what happens.

Last edited:
Thank you this helps so much! And I totally agree about the payments, I had discussed it with him prior and he seemed very understanding! But, when I gave him the first $300 he seemed to be less understanding- prompting me to ask the forums. I have another $300 to give him within the next week and I will make sure to offer doing chores as you suggested! So far I haven't heard much but I'm taking it as a good sign!
Thank you for your help as an astrologer and a landlord! :biggrin: