Donald Trump will be impeached.

ynnest

The Americans had two bad choices for president in the last election. I'd wager that a bunch of those Trump supporters were voting 'not Hillary', as much as the alleged Hillary supporters were voting 'not Trump'.

Neither of them would have had a chance against a likeable candidate, but watching it from here - it's the left that's been behaving horribly, and violently since the election. I want no part of that. Of course, if intolerance, hatred, violence, and seeing people who disagree with you as not just mistaken, but evil, is what it takes to be an evolved messenger type, I'm glad I'll never be one.

Did Elvis put you up to this? Does he tell you what to do?

I am aware that many people are seeing this as an political issue only and in many cases don't want to ponder perspectives that addresses the soul level. Whats important to say however is that there are alien souls embodied in human form who have nice and pleasant personalities but when pushed are revealing their soul intentions. I understand that this might be interpreted as intolerance or other negative associations as often the "messenger types" who are confronting these issues are the receivers of unconscious projections from other people.

Y

Last edited:

ynnest

Trumps mental health has been declining over the past months and if you compare Trump with Mccain you should find similarities in their mental development. Could it be possible that Trump is developing some kind of brain cancer?

Y

He's made plenty of money and like many rich people he found out that money doesn't automatically buy happiness, just a lot of stuff. Melania said as much years ago "How many designer handbags does anyone need?"

[Deleted attacking comment. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

rahu

Banned
utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_us+%28RSS%3A+CNN+-+U.S.%29

Politics Can President Trump pardon himself?

Cillizza: Finish this sentence: "The chances of a president being able to pardon himself are roughly ______%." Now, explain.
Kalt: Ha! I have been studying self-pardons and writing about them for over 20 years now (including in Chapter 2 of my book), and I have thoroughly convinced myself that any court faced with the issue should rule against self-pardons' validity. But "should" and "would" are two different things, and it is so hard to predict just what the Supreme Court would do that I can't say with any precision. I'll just say that I think it's less than 50%, but not close to 0%.
On the president's side is the fact that the Constitution does not expressly prohibit self-pardons.
The argument is a bit more complicated on the prosecution's side -- that's how it would get to court; the president would have to pardon himself and the prosecutor would have to prosecute him anyway, presumably after the president had left office.
First, as I said in my answer to [your first question], there are limits in the pardon power implicit in the notion of what a "pardon" is. So the prosecutor would say that a pardon is inherently bilateral -- something you can only give to someone else. "Pardon" comes from the same Latin root as "donate," and it doesn't make sense to speak of donating things to yourself.
Second, there is a venerable principle in the law that no one can be the judge in his own case. We would not permit a judge to preside over his own trial, for instance. So we would say here that if a president wants a pardon he has to get it from someone else, i.e., a successor.
Third, there are some historical arguments that support the idea that the framers of the Constitution assumed presidents could not pardon themselves.
One could also interpret your question more practically: What are the chances that a president would feel able to get away with a self-pardon. Given how bad it would look, how it provides grounds for impeachment, and how it could even be a crime of its own (similar to how a pardon given in exchange for a bribe could be prosecuted as a bribe, a pardon given to obstruct justice could be prosecuted as obstruction of justice), and given how it would not affect any state prosecutions, presidents have lots of good reasons not to try to pardon themselves.

blackbery

Sean Spicer has been fired/resigned. Think he would have had an emotional meltdown if he stayed any longer

Anthony Scaracmucci has replaced him. Another Capricorn in his life. Pluto already hitting his Sun/Mars.

Good luck with that mate.

Kushner is set to testify on Monday in closed hearing. Manafort/ Jr next week sometime in an 'interview' before the Senate to see if they lie about their undisclosed
meeting with the Russians to discuss campaign related intel.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Usual Reactions by tRump and his supporters whenever tRump or one of his idiots gets caught! :D

1) Wrong
2) Fake News
3) When Obama did xyz...
4) When Hillary did xyz... (see the post in quotes below for an example)
5) Anyone else would have done the same thing (listen to tRump defend the Junior)

You're thinking of Hillary because of her seizures

rahu

Banned
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/view/...-s-pardoning-himself-would-trash-constitution

Trump's Pardoning Himself Would Trash Constitution

A king might be above the law, but the president is not. This isn't even worth debating.

Here’s some unsolicited advice for President Donald Trump: Don’t listen to any lawyers who might tell you that you can pardon yourself, or even that it’s a close legal question. You can’t -- and no court is going to rule otherwise.
There’s a decent historical argument about why, but it’s beside the point. The bottom line is that if the president could pardon himself, we would no longer have a republic -- nor a government of laws rather than men. We would be a dictatorship, not a democracy.
You know that. Americans know it. The Supreme Court knows it. Now let’s move on.

We have a name for an elected leader who is outside the law: dictator. And dictatorship is fundamentally inconsistent with the republic established by the Constitution. In fact, it’s a little difficult to think of any single idea that would more grossly violate the rule of law than a president free to break any and every law and then wave a get-out-of-jail-free card.
Of course, it’s true that no court has ever held that the president can’t pardon himself -- because no president has so outrageously tried to flout our basic constitutional principles.
We can thank God for that. But more immediately, we can thank a constitutional structure that is designed to limit the institutional power of any single branch of government

The federal conflict-of-interest laws cover Ivanka Trump's holdings — in this case, trademarks and other business activities in China.

He wants to fire Mueller but doesn't have the authority. He is so desperate to avoid an investigation into his financial affairs that he may so or say anything at this point.

Correction: Ivanka divested herself of her company or put it in a blind trust or whatever it's called. The Office of Govt Ethics oversees this for all employees regardless of political party. The Trumps have attorneys to handle this.

A special counsel “may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General” (or in this case, the acting attorney general). According to the regulation, special counsel can only be removed “for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies.”

There are conflicts of interest (Mueller was Comey's mentor and friend for many years; Comey deliberately leaked classified memo to media (a crime) to trigger a Special Counsel; Mueller has hired only Clinton lawyers and donors without even trying to appear fair) so that is a possibility. There may be others but those I remember.

You might want to get your news from sources other than Alt Left sites like the Independent in the UK. It's not exactly Independent nor is the Guardian nor BBC for that matter. :tongue:

[Deleted attacking comment. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
WaPo buries glaring caveat on latest Sessions scoop

To fend off the breathless "Sessions spoke to the Russians" latest nonsense some of you poor souls will be deluded into reading, this article will save you time and even money if you are a subscriber. Shows you the tricks Amazon Washington Post and NY Times uses to get you to Click Click Click $$$. I know you only read headlines so make the effort to read the ENTIRE ARTICLE. It may be difficult but some people even read entire books so I'm sure you won't die.

david starling

Trumpty Dumpty will get caught doing something that even the Trump'tards will have to admit is an impeachable offense. And all the Saudi king's horses, and all the king's men.... :surprised:

Last edited:

unique_astrology

As I said that trump’s troubles would go into second gear in June, I now say they will go into high gear in August. The total solar eclipse of Aug 21 lands on his secondary progressed chart angles on Jan 13, 2020 as shown in the last chart in this post (#806) http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=803077&postcount=806

In the end trump and many in his cartel may go to prison. Pardons by him or of him will be death knells for him or whoever grants them and for the Republican party.

The fact that some, including trump, could be convicted of treason means that the crime family, with their billions, will use every trick in the book, including murder, to thwart, stymy, or kill, any investigation that may lead to those convictions. They are in the hands of a former KGB agent who is highly suspected of murdering his opposition. Some, including some in the trump family, should be fearful for their lives.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

blackbery

New WH communications director Anthony Scaramucci hasn't always shared the political views of the administration he now serves.

In fact, he has been a busy boy deleting old tweets where he both praised HC and trashed Trump calling his election campaign a 'spectacle'.

He also disagrees with climate change denial nuts and thinks the USA has too many guns. Is pro gay marriage and pro abortion! In other words, he's a Democrat!!!
As I posted earlier, he won't last long. Give him three months tops as Drumpf throws him under the bus as he does with all his loyal workers.

But shortly after taking on the new job, the Wall Street financier announced that he's deleting old tweets, some of which praised Hillary Clinton and showed that he's at odds with his new boss on issues such as gun control, climate change, Islam and illegal immigration. Scaramucci said Saturday that his previous social media posts shouldn't distract from his new job.

He is his tweet where he clearly states he supports HC.

“I like Hillary. Have to go with the best athlete. We need to turn this around.

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci?ref_...-tweets-youll-understand-why-he-deleted-them/

unique_astrology

2 weeks from today we get the first Aug eclipse, 2 weeks after that the second.

In looking at charts of ardent trump supporters (using timed birth charts) I found that the strongest day for despair in their January 2020 charts was on the 15th or 16th. Then checking for trump and myself I got the same days for strongest results (negative for him, positive for me).

What I noticed that I had not before was that although the 13th had the transiting Sun joining transiting Saturn and Pluto, the Saturn-Pluto combo when joined by some natal or secondary progressed points produced strings of consecutive days of difficulties for him throughout the entire month when swept by the angles of his progressed anlunars.

Something to remember is that the Saturn-Pluto conjunction will be present in everyone's charts. It will have more impact if it has a direct aspect to a point in a chart such as it's opposition to trump's natal Saturn.

david starling

This is for the NON-Trump'tards ONLY (like katydid): Even though you preferred Trump to Hillary, does it bother you that the Trump administration has reinstated the civil forfeiture laws, and is considering amping up the failed, disastrous "War on Drugs" campaign? Especially after Trump originally stated he was for a more lenient drug policy?

Oddity

David, not quite civil forfeiture, but the Canadian government for years has been warning us about taking much money into America, since the police can and do frequently seize it on ludicrous charges. The bet being that after you get out of the States, you're not going to want to go back and fight the charges in court to the tune of tens of thousands.

And they're right. People don't.

Police (government) robbery is a problem of some standing in the US. I guess they're expanding it to their own citizens now?