Career possibilities? 17M

Sam7844

Alright, so it seems like you'd prefer a prediction based & event oriented approach to astrology. I'd say start with traditional astrology then. My own astrological education was idiosyncratic and unsystematic, and it wasn't until last year that I'd read a book that I'd consider a real good book for beginners. And I mean absolute beginners to traditional concepts. That book is called "The Tiny Universe - Astrology and the Thema Mundi Chart" by Joy Usher. Alongside that you could pick up Hellenistic Astrology by Chris Brennan & Introductions to Traditional Astrology by Ben Dykes which is a translation of the works of Abu Ma'shar and Al-Qabisi , two prominent astrologers from antiquity. I can also send you Robert Zoller's beginner course on astrology, if you are up for it.

Here's a piece of unsolicited advice. I genuinely think that being too married and locked into a certain style inhibits your growth. Learn them, master them but don't lock yourself into them as there are other approaches and techniques in astrology that would greatly enrich your repertoire and understanding of astrology and it's rich symbolism.

The first Saturn return happens at the end of your 20s and at the start of your 30s. Between the ages of 27-30. One could call it the rite of passage into "planetary adulthood".

I think your dad's business fits the kind of thrust I see happening in your chart, yes. Especially that last line sounds like Gemini Saturn Rx in the 3rd house.

I think the Robert Zoller's beginner course on astrology would serve me very well, I really appreciate the offer. I will also look into the books you've mentioned.

I agree with you, I don't plan on limiting myself to one style of astrology. I am thankful for your advice.

I would hate to be in school at age 30!!! :sad:

Meluzina

I was just asking, like what do I know? Some people are pretty ahead of their chart or so it seems, like that's the thing with charts, you have a hard placement at first and by mental work you turn it into an advantage ...or you don't, you just stick with almost same pattern of behaviour until you're an old can. Like if Saturn return was about to solve it for everyone than I guess world wouldn't be such a mess, would it? [deleted attacking comments - Moderator] So yeah, why don't you first think about how to make a personality out of you and think about the success thing after? Just set yourself some gradual small goals and do them and you will feel the success and personal fame, it's quite simple and it feel amazing. Like yeah, the topic of the company looks in synch with the topics, doesn't it? Well also might not if it's not about the message and the actual education. Second house in taurus tend to love money and luxury and venus in sag might love a lot of it and in the 8H even obsessively. But even if I didn't see it, be sure that only the choice of words tells a lot about you which is another thing that you should pay attention to. Just wanted to say, be sure that your wishes come from a noble place or your hurt your own emotions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam7844

I was just asking, like what do I know? Some people are pretty ahead of their chart or so it seems, like that's the thing with charts, you have a hard placement at first and by mental work you turn it into an advantage ...or you don't, you just stick with almost same pattern of behaviour until you're an old can. Like if Saturn return was about to solve it for everyone than I guess world wouldn't be such a mess, would it? [deleted attacking comments - Moderator] So yeah, why don't you first think about how to make a personality out of you and think about the success thing after? Just set yourself some gradual small goals and do them and you will feel the success and personal fame, it's quite simple and it feel amazing. Like yeah, the topic of the company looks in synch with the topics, doesn't it? Well also might not if it's not about the message and the actual education. Second house in taurus tend to love money and luxury and venus in sag might love a lot of it and in the 8H even obsessively. But even if I didn't see it, be sure that only the choice of words tells a lot about you which is another thing that you should pay attention to. Just wanted to say, be sure that your wishes come from a noble place or your hurt your own emotions.

Right, because the side I'm choosing to show you is how I would act with all those I interact with. I was never sarcastic in any of the comments- I really was curious :). If you see my replies with u/conspiracy theorist, you would see that I'm not only how I choose to be with you. I took a quick glance at your posts, and seems like you're an unpleasant person in general. Now, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I plan on being in an administrative spot without in some way working for my position, unless if I took over my dad's business. You talk as if there is a problem with my personality, and perhaps there is. But you should know there is more to a book than a single chapter. If I were to judge you by this conversation so far, I would say you're a dull person- which is probably true because people don't choose to show a dumb side of themselves unless as a joke.

Now, about wanting money. There are reasons outside of personal greed an individual would want money. [deleted response to attacking post - Moderator]

Tell me if I'm wrong in any of these, I'd love to know. :sideways:

Last edited by a moderator:

conspiracy theorist

Meh.

I'd imagine that you dropping out of school at 15 might cause you to realize something about yourself, and your attitude toward discipline, responsibility and commitment. It may have acted as a swift kick in the ***, it may not. You don't necessarily have to be in school at 30, but a lot of your Saturn return may be focused on 3rd house matters, which in your life includes your time in high school and what you were doing as to why you didn't finish. A time of reflection and hopefully more assuredness and wisdom.

I trust that you aren't naive enough to not know what it takes to be a leader/boss. Notice that the horoscope remains throughout your life. It's your past, present and future. You can get a reading at 9 or 90.

Sam7844

You're right. I'm still at a young age, I'm sure I have much to learn. I am at times arrogant and I feel as though I know best in a lot of situations, and I probably don't. Perhaps I will feel different about school at a later age.

Dropping out of school at a young age, not to say I'm not still young, has made me realize a lot of things. Some of which include the idea that the main goal in life is to be happy; I have to thoroughly enjoy life for it to be worth the effort. Enjoying life doesn't necessarily mean all play no work though, just to clarify. I used to be an atheist, but am now an agnostic, and this way of thinking still makes perfect sense to me.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Here is my chart from astro.com:

guess could have read chart earlier!

hope information enables take stock, adapt-integrate as relevant,
share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful-helpful,
traits, talents, health, life-trends, ideas, remedies, etc etc.

Asc lord over acq 12th, technical-mechanical-innovative aptitudes
and tending to foreign lands; highest planetary deg, the core personality;

Moon-mars opp, volatile emotions and finances;

Moon 2nd highest deg, signifying work aptitude,
Moon lord 4th over 5th for luck-education-position,
inclined to medicine, psychology, teaching, school admin;
leo 6th preference for managerial-admin work environments;

Jup lord 9th for luck elevated cancer 4th,
growth through knowledge based advisory roles;

sun-mer-venus-ketu SNode sag 9th,
aptitude for medicine-surgicals, pharmacy, law-justice, etc;

sat-rahu NNode gemini 3rd, good for initiative, risk taking,
information technology; sat retro delayed results;

prone to rise-fall in life, toxic health issues,
chest-lungs-ears-arms-shoulders etc,
prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
serve-donate at old age homes and old people in family-society;

sun-mer-venus opp sat-rahu,
luck-education-father-travels-sibling relationships highly stressed,
sun lord 6th over 9th, extra efforts towards luck;

mer-sat opp, statistical, negotiation skills;
venus-sat opp, artistic aptitudes,
craving for affections but difficult to manifest;
mutual health issues in a relationship/marriage;
7th lord venus over 8th, sickness for spouse;
venus 8th sag, chronic kidney-urological issues;
sun-sat opp health and relationship with father stressed;
observe fast sat evenings;

sun-mer-venus-ketu sag,
detachment from father, distant lands,
hyper-ambitious and impulsive;
may be orthopedic surgeon;
pain-injury-surgery thighs etc;
ketu transit ketu year later;

sat-ketu separative node now 1.5yr transit cap 10th,
career-job changes; pain-injury-surgery knees etc;
jup-sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;
offer red flowers at the alter at home thurs mornings;

rahu transit jup cancer 4th,
vitiating wisdom, tending to foreign lands;

jup these months direct transit sun-mer-venus sag 9th,
supportive of luck-edu-travels-medicine etc;
jup trine moon leo 5th
supportive again of luck-education-medicine etc;

chart with various aptitudes and knowledge,
retrograde jup delayed results; rise-fall in life;
but luck-education-travels and initiative highly stressed to cope with;
hope remedial actions help out;

acq 11th inimical for aries asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
mars lord 8th over 12th, success amidst adversity;

do promptly ack, discuss feedbacks how true-untrue etc etc,
insights gained, ideas to pick, etc etc, take care,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

You're right. I'm still at a young age, I'm sure I have much to learn. I am at times arrogant and I feel as though I know best in a lot of situations, and I probably don't. Perhaps I will feel different about school at a later age.

Dropping out of school at a young age, not to say I'm not still young, has made me realize a lot of things. Some of which include the idea that the main goal in life is to be happy; I have to thoroughly enjoy life for it to be worth the effort. Enjoying life doesn't necessarily mean all play no work though, just to clarify. I used to be an atheist, but am now an agnostic, and this way of thinking still makes perfect sense to me.

If you're doing right, you'll still be learning even at 70.

Meluzina

Right, because the side I'm choosing to show you is how I would act with all those I interact with. I was never sarcastic in any of the comments- I really was curious :). If you see my replies with u/conspiracy theorist, you would see that I'm not only how I choose to be with you. I took a quick glance at your posts, and seems like you're an unpleasant person in general. Now, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I plan on being in an administrative spot without in some way working for my position, unless if I took over my dad's business. You talk as if there is a problem with my personality, and perhaps there is. But you should know there is more to a book than a single chapter. If I were to judge you by this conversation so far, I would say you're a dull person- which is probably true because people don't choose to show a dumb side of themselves unless as a joke.

Now, about wanting money. There are reasons outside of personal greed an individual would want money. [deleted response to attacking post - Moderator]

Tell me if I'm wrong in any of these, I'd love to know. :sideways:

Ok, great, noted. Last advice. Next time you wanna give it back to someone, try to aim for something that might at least resemble a weak spot, otherwise it doesn't really work.

Sam7844

guess could have read chart earlier!

hope information enables take stock, adapt-integrate as relevant,
share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful-helpful,
traits, talents, health, life-trends, ideas, remedies, etc etc.

Asc lord over acq 12th, technical-mechanical-innovative aptitudes
and tending to foreign lands; highest planetary deg, the core personality;

Moon-mars opp, volatile emotions and finances;

Moon 2nd highest deg, signifying work aptitude,
Moon lord 4th over 5th for luck-education-position,
inclined to medicine, psychology, teaching, school admin;
leo 6th preference for managerial-admin work environments;

Jup lord 9th for luck elevated cancer 4th,
growth through knowledge based advisory roles;

sun-mer-venus-ketu SNode sag 9th,
aptitude for medicine-surgicals, pharmacy, law-justice, etc;

sat-rahu NNode gemini 3rd, good for initiative, risk taking,
information technology; sat retro delayed results;

prone to rise-fall in life, toxic health issues,
chest-lungs-ears-arms-shoulders etc,
prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
serve-donate at old age homes and old people in family-society;

sun-mer-venus opp sat-rahu,
luck-education-father-travels-sibling relationships highly stressed,
sun lord 6th over 9th, extra efforts towards luck;

mer-sat opp, statistical, negotiation skills;
venus-sat opp, artistic aptitudes,
craving for affections but difficult to manifest;
mutual health issues in a relationship/marriage;
7th lord venus over 8th, sickness for spouse;
venus 8th sag, chronic kidney-urological issues;
sun-sat opp health and relationship with father stressed;
observe fast sat evenings;

sun-mer-venus-ketu sag,
detachment from father, distant lands,
hyper-ambitious and impulsive;
may be orthopedic surgeon;
pain-injury-surgery thighs etc;
ketu transit ketu year later;

sat-ketu separative node now 1.5yr transit cap 10th,
career-job changes; pain-injury-surgery knees etc;
jup-sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;
offer red flowers at the alter at home thurs mornings;

rahu transit jup cancer 4th,
vitiating wisdom, tending to foreign lands;

jup these months direct transit sun-mer-venus sag 9th,
supportive of luck-edu-travels-medicine etc;
jup trine moon leo 5th
supportive again of luck-education-medicine etc;

chart with various aptitudes and knowledge,
retrograde jup delayed results; rise-fall in life;
but luck-education-travels and initiative highly stressed to cope with;
hope remedial actions help out;

acq 11th inimical for aries asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
mars lord 8th over 12th, success amidst adversity;

do promptly ack, discuss feedbacks how true-untrue etc etc,
insights gained, ideas to pick, etc etc, take care,

wishing well, kshantaram
Thank you for the reply! I'd say most if not all what you say is true.

Seriously, thank you for taking the time out of your day to write that out!

Sam7844

Ok, great, noted. Last advice. Next time you wanna give it back to someone, try to aim for something that might at least resemble a weak spot, otherwise it doesn't really work.
How do you mean "give it back to someone"

I know very little about you, pm me your birth chart and I'll try my best :sideways:

conspiracy theorist

There are some who after a certain age determine for themselves that they have learned all that they need to learn. There are some whose minds ossify and nothing new can enter. There are some for whom an unfortunate mental deterioration makes it so that they can no longer use their minds competently.

Your chart indicates someone with a lively mind so loving and wanting to learn is natural. Many "doesn't".

Sam7844

There are some who after a certain age determine for themselves that they have learned all that they need to learn. There are some whose minds ossify and nothing new can enter. There are some for whom an unfortunate mental deterioration makes it so that they can no longer use their minds competently.

Your chart indicates someone with a lively mind so loving and wanting to learn is natural. Many "doesn't".
I feel that even if a person feels s/he doesn't need to learn any more, learning still happens inevitably. When a person tries a new cereal, s/he learns that the cereal is either good or bad (in terms of, but not limited to, taste). I also believe that brains can not literally ossify under any circumstance besides death, however I may be wrong. Now for the deterioration of a brain, this still doesn't cross learning out of the picture. It's just that the person may learn and forget simultaneously. This I may also be wrong about, but I think it's the most probable case.

While my chart indicates the native with a lively mind wanting and loving to learn, I feel that all people are still growing mentally. "All people" does not include those who suffer from serious disabilities or disorders, not to say they're not a part of all people, but "all people" in the way I phrased it.

I truly do thank you for your extended contact with me, all the while sharing your insight. Sorry for the late replies.

Last edited:

Sam7844

lol

I recognise your Sun-Mercury-Pluto. I have it myself.

Hope your astrological & life education goes well.
Would you be willing to share your natal chart with me in a PM? I'm actually kind of curious just to see haha

Sun-Merc-Pluto, what does this indicate? I'm assuming something to do with intelligence

Same to you, friend! :sideways:

conspiracy theorist

I recently posted it in a thread related to death predictions. You could go look for it if you're motivated. In fact I'll make it easier for you - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=995466&postcount=35

You are willing to argue a point into the ground to prove the rightness of your assertion. Your desire to win mentally might make you miss the point of what someone is communicating to you. "Mental power struggle". Wanting supremacy.

Last edited:

Sam7844

I recently posted it in a thread related to death predictions. You could go look for it if you're motivated. In fact I'll make it easier for you - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=995466&postcount=35

You are willing to argue a point into the ground to prove the rightness of your assertion. Your desire to win mentally might make you miss the point of what someone is communicating to you. "Mental power struggle". Wanting supremacy.
Were you communicating a different message than what I've received?

I'm not too sure though, I really am okay with being wrong. I would much rather know being wrong than to think I am right while being wrong. That would be horrible.

I do like to prove myself right if given the chance and I feel it's appropriate though. I'm always down for a good debate where both parties respect each others views.