is the guess right?

Nightsky

Banned
Hello,

This is someone else's chart and I am trying to help her.
As she was re-potting plants, to her shock she has found an egg buried in a pot. She wants to know if someone is behind it. She has a guess and asked this question, Are they the one who might have done this?

I tried figuring it out myself and was puzzled by the moon sitting in the 8th house (stuffs relating to black-magic perhaps?). I need some help here.

Thank you

Attachments

• The guess.jpg
    The guess.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 31

Chrysalis

Black magic would be L12/mars which is in a pitted degree and in its sign of triplicity, mars has just left a sextile with querent Jupiter but the pitted degree takes away any malefic tendencies. Moon is also void and SN is in the 1st which also corresponds to a no

Nightsky

Banned
Black magic would be L12/mars which is in a pitted degree and in its sign of triplicity, mars has just left a sextile with querent Jupiter but the pitted degree takes away any malefic tendencies. Moon is also void and SN is in the 1st which also corresponds to a no

So is it not 8th house for black magic.

BTW isn't it foxes Bury eggs in pots or garden.

ElenaJ

Yes, fox do this often, they come back for their buried treasure when they feel it's safe.
Looking at it this way, we see Venus retrograde rules the 6th of small animals, approaching a trine with Saturn, ruler of your friend's 2nd of possessions.
The fox will come back to claim it's treasure.

Last edited:

Nightsky

Banned
Yes, fox do this often, they come back for their buried treasure when they feel it's safe.
Looking at it this way, we see Venus retrograde rules the 6th of small animals, approaching a trine with Saturn, ruler of your friend's 2nd of possessions.
The fox will come back to claim it's treasure.

Hi Elena,

Thanks for your post. Looks like the fox is going to get disappointed as the egg was broken.

Chrysalis

Interesting narrative about the fox. I've just Looking it up online, i'd never heard of that before.

And moons last aspect was infact a sextile to L6/venus.

So foxes are partial to a hen egg then?
Where would they get the hen egg from?

Nightsky

Banned
Interesting narrative about the fox. I've just Looking it up online, i'd never heard of that before.

And moons last aspect was infact a sextile to L6/venus.

So foxes are partial to a hen egg then?
Where would they get the hen egg from?

Duck's probably.

There is a small river runs next to their garden boundary and there is also a bigger river within 2 mins walking distance.