Do not understand my chart - too hard aspects

astrofree

Guys, I simply cant understand aspects, squares, degrees and intersections in my natal chart. Can someone help me? I would like to have human design out of this chart. But firstly, I need this aspect thing to be cleared out. Please, help me. I have already too many planets in this **** 6 house :/

Attachments

• My natal chart.PNG
    My natal chart.PNG
    64.4 KB · Views: 33
Guys, I simply cant understand aspects, squares, degrees and intersections in my natal chart. Can someone help me? I would like to have human design out of this chart. But firstly, I need this aspect thing to be cleared out. Please, help me. I have already too many planets in this **** 6 house :/

Hi there!

I'm quite new myself and I've only just started to learn particular pieces when it comes to the whole essence of reading a chart. I actually have started to learn about Intercepted houses/signs which you do have. Essentially, the concept foundation is,

"Environment vs Destiny."

On your chart, the cusps of the 6th house completely swallow two signs, and thus does the reverse in your 12th house. If you would like, I could have a read through my book and type up some things for you.

I know what it feels like. I have a lot of planets in my 10th house and I never understood why. Everything says I'd be talented and work aspiring and yet that's not me, not yet... Perhaps you could feel the same about your 6th house.

Also, what sort of trouble are you having with the aspects? Have you tried looking any up at all yourself?

If you do want me to, I just want to say that it is highly probable that it is in relation to your parents in the way they treated you. It was the same for me.

Gemini888

NN and Chiron are not "planets". And you have rather few aspects.

Also why do you think the 6H is negative? Do you feel like your workplace is unfair? Or do you just wish you are more focused on a different house?

astrofree

Hi there!

I'm quite new myself and I've only just started to learn particular pieces when it comes to the whole essence of reading a chart. I actually have started to learn about Intercepted houses/signs which you do have. Essentially, the concept foundation is,

On your chart, the cusps of the 6th house completely swallow two signs, and thus does the reverse in your 12th house. If you would like, I could have a read through my book and type up some things for you.

I know what it feels like. I have a lot of planets in my 10th house and I never understood why. Everything says I'd be talented and work aspiring and yet that's not me, not yet... Perhaps you could feel the same about your 6th house.

Also, what sort of trouble are you having with the aspects? Have you tried looking any up at all yourself?

If you do want me to, I just want to say that it is highly probable that it is in relation to your parents in the way they treated you. It was the same for me.

Thanks so much. Yes, please if you can read some parts I would be very grateful. Simply I do not understand about lines and squares when planets make and when there is an intersection in the houses, I mean when lines cross in the houses. 6th house I have heard is a house of difficulties related to health and work. I also have permament health issue, thats why :(

astrofree

NN and Chiron are not "planets". And you have rather few aspects.

Also why do you think the 6H is negative? Do you feel like your workplace is unfair? Or do you just wish you are more focused on a different house?

Actually, 6 is a house of health and work. I have a permanent health problem. Thats why I just wish it would focus on other house, like everything is on 7th and 6th house and nothing works good in these houses :D Moreover, i do not know about lines crossing in the houses like 9 and 10 houses and angles it makes. Thats why, I cant read them. I have tried, it seems diffucult.

astrofree

Hi there!

And can you tell me more about "Environment&Destiny" concept?