venus and saturn in mutual reception(Please read chart)

Gail102

I Have Venus in Capricorn and Saturn in Taurus, which is mutual reception. could not find anything online explaining what this means in my situation would be very thankful if someone would tell me.

I have a very basic understanding on planets, signs and houses. I cannot tell the level of significance of anything in my that is not my sun sign, moon sign or ascendant. a general analyse of my birth chart would be most welcome

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_gail102.83055.99514.png
    astro_w2gw_gail102.83055.99514.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 23

miquar

Hi. I also have Venus in Capricorn trine Saturn in Taurus, with no other 'planets' (apart from Pluto) in earth signs. In my experience, this kind of chart (and I also have planets in both Aquarius and Sagittarius) gives rise to a reluctance to prioritise practical matters, and yet an enjoyment of order - people behaving 'appropriately', a well-organised space, something done 'properly' rather than rushed, etc. I'm a full Saturn cycle older than you, and I'm still feeling the tension between the need to see life as a framework of concepts and symbols - to be free to explore and engage with life on that level - and the need the need to engage with the world of form in a consistent and fruitful manner. I hope you do better and manage to integrate the two before you get to my age!

Best wishes

Miquar