Birthchart

blahh

Hey y’all! Over the past weeks I’ve been crazy obsessed with astrology. for me it’s been a way to analyze my self and others hehe. Anyways I wasn’t able to post my chart but here’s my info

12/24/1999
10:42pm
Houston, tx,us
Female

I was hoping to get y’alls perspective, and thoughts on my chart. i appreciate any advice or insights (reallllyyyy helps)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_blahh.394.17566.png
    astro_w2gw_blahh.394.17566.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
There are important factor-groups in your chart that seem to contradict one another from the point of view of an interpreter, so your chart is difficult to read. Your Moon-Node conjunction shows that you are very concerned for your associations with others, and you may have a second family of associates who you have accepted, but there is a Grand Trine Sun/Saturn/Ascendant that suggests that you have been separated often from others often on a serious note. Saturn trine Ascendant suggests that you have many older friends, and you might marry an older partner. I'm wondering if this means that because you have many older friends, you have lost a more-than-average number of friends to the ravages of old age.

You are glad if you can learn wisdom from your hardships.

Jupiter is square to the Ascendant/Midheaven midpoint. This suggests that you are a pleasant person, and you have an advantage in your career and reputation. You are generous and genial, but you may be careless and lavish. You may be unpopular with some at work who think you are pompous or seeking praises, awards, or honors. You may become a teacher or scholar or involved in education as a career.

Moon opposes the conjunction and the midpoint of the conjunction of Uranus/Neptune. You may have associated with mediums, and you may be a medium yourself. You may contact some rather revolutionary forces. Among this colorful group, you must be careful of people who do not know what they are doing, and you may encounter members who feel bewildered or mislead. You may encounter brilliant inspirations, but you may encounter nightmarish visions that are frightening. I think that you have experimented with psychedelic or psychotropic drugs. You are prone to addiction, and you might try a wide variety of drugs. (Saturn squares Mars/Neptune)

You are also prone to depression, sadness, and loneliness.

I can see from where your interest in astrology comes. Mercury-trine-Jupiter has Mars-Uranus at its midpoint. This is energized by the sextile from Mars to Jupiter and the quintile from Jupiter to Uranus. You are quite brilliant, and you may become an excellent astrologer. You have vast curiosity. In any case, you have a great chance of general success in life.

Last edited:

blahh

i appreciate your reply. I do have contradicting placements which can be cause inner tension in me. The part about depression is true. However, for some reason i dont stay sad for too long tho.