DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

JUPITERASC

Probably laundered it through those Russian mobsters living in Trump Tower
19253022-7532123-image-a-3_1570107482116.jpg

david starling

Trump was buddies with Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein was even a member at Trump's Maralago golf resort. Trump's on record saying Epstein was a "great guy"!

Last edited:

david starling

Wait....Is BILL CLINTON running for President in 2020???

I thought it was Jeffrey Epstein's good buddy, Donald "Pu**y-grabber" Trump who's running. You know, the guy who said he'd do his own daughter--IF she weren't his daughter, of course. The fact that he's married to Melania didn't matter to him. Stormy Daniels can attest to that!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Wait....Is BILL CLINTON running for President in 2020???

I thought it was Jeffrey Epstein's good buddy, Donald "Pu**y-grabber" Trump who's running. You know, the guy who said he'd do his own daughter--IF she weren't his daughter, of course. The fact that he's married to Melania didn't matter to him. Stormy Daniels can attest to that!
feaab817804ee5fe4ff63ccd2dd81ba0.jpg

Trump was buddies with Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein was even a member at Trump's Marlago golf resort. Trump's on record saying Epstein was a "great guy"!

4bwle3.jpg

Wait....now, where did his son and brother funnel it to? Don't look at me! I sure didn't get any of it!
4jhl15.jpg

9k=

blackbery

Exactly so ElenaJ. It's called money laundering & it's how criminals hide their money to avoid the I.R.S. asking where it came from!

One company that Hunter founded with a partner was supposed to invest unds from China into the business but the partner says that Hunter used it as his own 'piggybank' & funneled 5 MILLION into houses, his personal bank account, etc. This is just ONE company that Hunter formed after his visits with the Communist China. Then he has a separate company to launder the money from the Ukraine, millions of it.

Of course, fake news media ignoring it all except for the brave NY POST.
This is exactly why Patriot Americans voted in Trump for POTUS & why they will vote in him again & President Trump will win re-election.
The voters want to drain the Washington swamp from corrupt politicians like Biden & Pelosi & Shumer.

Questions voters should demand Joe Biden answer about Hunter's deals
Hunter

Biden partner speaking to FBI today after accusing Joe Biden

Maybe he funnelled it through his son and his brother?
At least, that's what the emails seem to point to.

blackbery

The Dems have been lying & spying on President Trump to cover up their own crimes of H. Clinton, Bill Clinton & Joe Biden.

The DNC are so corrupt & they all suffer from severe episodes of Trump Derangement Syndrome. There aren't enough tranquilizers in the U.S. to help them after Nov 3rd when Trump wins even bigger. :biggrin::w00t:

POTUS Trump has more support than in 2016 because Republican voters see the depravity & corruption in the Democrat Party.:sick:

Tell the whole story if you want to mention it.

leomoon

Conspiracy theories and rumors abound with trump's base.

Now, this is based on logic - I think Joe Biden will pull it off and win the Election ultimately. :wink:

NOW, suppose 50/50 chance, he does as I believe he will, then what if he died within the next 4 years as he serves in office.

The Jupiter-Saturn Great Conjunction speaks of "new leaders, kings and even deaths of same" :pouty:

Should this occur (he wins, he dies ) we then have younger Kamala Harris as the new POTUS. Does she HAVE to pick a Vice President?

From my research it looks like the answer is "no"

When JFK died in Nov. of 63, LBJ was our new President from then until 1965. He decided to not run for re-election for his 2nd term (a full 2nd term after the 1st one expired as POTUS in 1969-70) .

Here is the breakdown of his term:

36th President of the United StatesIn office
November 22, 1963 – January 20, 1969Vice President

Preceded byJohn F. KennedySucceeded byRichard Nixon

So apparently when he ran for a 2nd term he chose Hubert Humphrey who had the office from 1965-69 .

Does this mean IF Kamala Harris doesn't choose someone, then Nancy Pelosi is the automatic Vice President in her (Kamala's) absences?

I think so......:whistling: As long as Nancy Pelosi continues to be the Speaker of the House and Democrats control the House in January! :biggrin:

Last edited:

leomoon

Background of LBJ:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_B._Johnson

The Saturn - Jupiter conjunction and the death of US Presidents

Since 1840 in the astrological chart on the United States, the alignment of Saturn and Jupiter has reoccurred at twenty year intervals. Unfortunately every president elected during those periods has died in office.

William Henry Harrison elected 1840 died of pneumonia 1841
Abraham Lincoln elected 1860 assassinated 1865
James Garfield elected 1880 assassinated 1881
William McKinley elected 1900 assassinated 1901
Warren Harding elected 1920 died in 1923
Franklin Roosevelt elected 1940 died 1945
John Kennedy elected 1960 assassinated 1963

Both Ronald Reagan in 1980 and George Bush in 2000 had assassination attempts on their lives, but both survived.

The next Great Conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter is December 21, 2020

KAMALA HARRIS AS POTUS (SIBLEY CHART):

HER SATURN (9TH) CONJ. SIBLEY’S MOON AND TRINES SIBLEY’S VENUS & SIBLEY’S JUPITER!

President Kamala - Her Saturn conjuncts the Moon of the Sibley Chart - along with Sibley's Pallas Athena - the warrior

Pallas in Aquarius

As the sign of intelligence and creativity, Aquarius feels very familiar to Pallas. Pallas in Aquarius can operate very well. With Pallas in Aquarius, you are oriented on the future. You want to use your creative intelligence to create something new, fresh, exciting. Pallas in Aquarius is often fascinated by science and modern technology.
Pallas in Aquarius indicates an interest in humanitarian causes. You strongly believe in equality and justice. Pallas in Aquarius wants to fight for the underdog. You find wisdom in the power of a group and through observing the laws of the universe.

Her Saturn is also Trine to USA Sibley's Venus -

Last edited:

blackbery

Lesley Stahl can be added to the long list of fake news media 'journalists' all suffering from severe Trump Derangement Syndrome, along with the entire Democrat voter & DNC.

Here is the hypocrite not wearing a mask. Her & Chris Cuomo , Pelosi & the others who attack President Trump for not wearing a mask when they don't wear one when they think the camera is not on. Not only liars, hypocrites but without one shred of honesty or integrity in their Trump Deranged Bones!
:andy::sick::sideways:

Trump Posts ‘60 Minutes’ Interview After Telling Lesley Stahl: ‘That’s No Way to Talk’

Stahl's ignorance of the spying on
@realDonaldTrump
is shocking.

Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes not wearing a mask in the White House after her interview with me.

Chris Cuomo is threatened with a $500 fine by his apartment building for not wearing a mask despite lecturing his CNN viewers for months on their importance

October 6 also showed an image of Cuomo smoking and not wearing mask at a Long Island eatery

Chris Cuomo Called Out for Not Wearing Mask
146,987 views•Oct 22, 2020

https://youtu.be/jNJ6w6raVBQ

Pelosi tried to bankrupt another business owner when she went into a hair salon without a mask & against the rules of the state. Hypocrites all of them.

Pelosi Under Fire For Haircut Inside San Francisco Salon Despite COVID Orders

https://youtu.be/l1nnUWwIHtE

JUPITERASC

Exactly so ElenaJ. It's called money laundering & it's how criminals hide their money to avoid the I.R.S. asking where it came from!

One company that Hunter founded with a partner was supposed to invest unds from China into the business but the partner says that Hunter used it as his own 'piggybank' & funneled 5 MILLION into houses, his personal bank account, etc. This is just ONE company that Hunter formed after his visits with the Communist China. Then he has a separate company to launder the money from the Ukraine, millions of it.

Of course, fake news media ignoring it all except for the brave NY POST.
This is exactly why Patriot Americans voted in Trump for POTUS & why they will vote in him again & President Trump will win re-election.
The voters want to drain the Washington swamp from corrupt politicians like Biden & Pelosi & Shumer.

Questions voters should demand Joe Biden answer about Hunter's deals
Hunter

Biden partner speaking to FBI today after accusing Joe Biden
4jhl15.jpg

blackbery

The Russians did it. They forced the Bidens to accept millions in bribes from Communist China, Ukraine & Russia. Putin forced Hunter to smoke crack & have sex with sex-trafficked women. Russia forced the hypocritical Dems to not wear masks & Russia forced Twitter & FakeBook to censor the big scandal concerning Hunter Biden. The Russians are responsible for everything according to the DNC & the liar Adam Shifty Schiff!

Only one more week until President Trump is re-elected & more WINNING, more PEACE & MAGA!!!!!

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
Oct 23
Yesterday
@realDonaldTrump
granted Duke Tanner clemency after 16 years in prison

He was sentenced to LIFE in prison for a FIRST time, NON VIOLENT crime because of Joe Biden’s crime bill

Good luck with your SECOND CHANCE

#TheHoggcast #JusticeReforms #Trump
Man Given Life & PARDONED Thanks Trump For His Justice Reforms - Footage & Reaction

https://youtu.be/JngZgfFHr6I

Kayleigh McEnany
@PressSec
·
20h

US government account
President
@realDonaldTrump
makes it look easy, but you cannot overstate the historic WINS he has achieved on the world stage!

Israel-Bahrain peace

Israel-Sudan peace

Serbia-Kosovo economic normalization

Conspiracy theories and rumors abound with trump's base.
:

leomoon

From the looks of Kamala Harris natal combined with USA Sibley, I'd say the base is wasting their time trying to tear down President Biden!

POST WITH CHART BURIED IN # 1563-1564

They'll need to find issues with Kamala and carry on about her before long. I don't see her as terribly progressive as I'd like her to be, but before long who knows?

:devil:

CapAquaPis

Trump was reportedly seen in Epstein's estate a few times said women who were then teens invited to Epstein's private island. Trump is lying to cover up himself, because Trump was a former friend of both Epstein and the Clintons. And in the 1990s-early 2000s, Trump was a registered Democrat and was a Clinton supporter to assisted Bill's victorious presidential campaigns.