Wheres my only Paternal Uncle's location

maybe If i could find out which direction he stay on the compass according to my location. lets say my city is A and his B.
https://i.imgur.com/yN967ta.png
So it's already south east according to my location
but thightening that result to certain angle possible? I'm sorry is it really hard to find it? I heard he lives in Cyprus. We were estranged from each other for years but i need to find his place to deliver important news

Aquarius358

maybe If i could find out which direction he stay on the compass according to my location. lets say my city is A and his B.
https://i.imgur.com/yN967ta.png
So it's already south east according to my location
but thightening that result to certain angle possible? I'm sorry is it really hard to find it? I heard he lives in Cyprus. We were estranged from each other for years but i need to find his place to deliver important news

Hi
Your father's brother is signified by the ruler of the 6th House - i.e 3rd from the 4th (your father).

Mars rules the 6th and Mars is in the 6th which means your uncle is at home. His home and normal environment. So, if he normally lives in Cyprus then that is where he is shown at the time of your asking the question for this horary.

What has Mars been doing at the time of your chart? Mars has recently separated from Venus (only by a matter of minutes - a very short time) in his 5th. This could be a romantic liaison of some kind especially since Mars is about to apply to Neptune as well. Or it could have something to do with a child. Or it could mean he has lost some money by being defrauded ... logic must apply here, depending on his circumstances.

Mars in Sagittarius is not very well dignified there so he is not in the best of condition. The 5th House signifies a direction of north by west from where you are asking the question.

There could have been a sudden or unexpectedly surprising change in his life recently (Sun separates from Uranus.)

What is your source for saying he is "south east" ? ____