My story is different

caghe

I think 6 years ago, I was living in my home country. I was a banker and I had a boyfriend. I met with a woman who was interested in astrology and prepared my chart and made comments about it. It took almost 5 hours. She told me many things but the most unforgettable thing was that she told me to move to the uSA even south california because of my husband. then in 2008, I met my husband and the same year in 5 months I got married and moved here because my husband had been living here more than 10 years. how could she know that? is it possible to know every detail with astrology?
one more thing is that when I was getting married, I went to see her and she told me he(my husband but at that time he was my fiance)was not for me, according to our astrological charts we can not have a good relationship. After ı got married, I understood her becaus emy husband was different, very stubborn, not politics, sometimes very direct. As a result, she knew many things about me and she said to me that I was born for living a destiny, this is beyond my control. because my all planets are on the right side, only saturn is in 2 nd house.

Mark

Astrology does not allow one to predict future events. It allows one to track future conditions. For example, she could know when you would be most likely to get married and even where, but when you used her advice, she told you that you found a guy who wasn't good for you. She didn't know about him. She only knew about the patterns in your life.

One thing you should know for sure is that you can control your life. The influences of all the planets together is not as strong as an expression of Will. What she may have meant is that you need to meet a lot of karma in this life. Perhaps you have a karmic tie to your husband. That isn't a good thing nor a bad thing. What you must do is use the situations around you to better yourself. This is how you meet karma.

If you wish to pursue meditation and contemplation of the Universe and Its workings, then you can also transcend karma without calling it upon yourself. If you will make a choice to control your life, this is what you should do. Know that you need the lessons, accept them, and move on. Getting married is usually a bad way of meeting karma, although sometimes it is the only way. It all depends on you and your debts.

rahu

Banned
all divinatory knowledge comes from the same source.a psychic or and astrologer could give you precise times or event.

the idea that astrology gives trends only, is a vestige perspective of the humanistic astrological viewpoint.it does not jive with history or reality.

rahu

Mark

Astrology is mathematics and interpretive analysis. Divination only comes into play if you start saying things that the astrology doesn't or can't indicate. Divination can be based on astrology, but astrology, in and of itself, is not divination. The reality is that not all information about life is indicated in astrology. What placement, aspect, or the like should I use to predict what colour of shirt someone will wear tomorrow? I'm only saying that astrology is not all-encompassing and it was never supposed to be such. If I may go further, then I would say that absolutist views of astrology end with the student following the planets. In a proper astrological study, the planets should follow you. Astrology can indicate what materials are available, but the expression of those materials follows Will. Man is only the plaything of fate if he makes himself such.

Claire19

Astrology does not allow one to predict future events. It allows one to track future conditions. For example, she could know when you would be most likely to get married and even where, but when you used her advice, she told you that you found a guy who wasn't good for you. She didn't know about him. She only knew about the patterns in your life.

One thing you should know for sure is that you can control your life. The influences of all the planets together is not as strong as an expression of Will. What she may have meant is that you need to meet a lot of karma in this life. Perhaps you have a karmic tie to your husband. That isn't a good thing nor a bad thing. What you must do is use the situations around you to better yourself. This is how you meet karma.

If you wish to pursue meditation and contemplation of the Universe and Its workings, then you can also transcend karma without calling it upon yourself. If you will make a choice to control your life, this is what you should do. Know that you need the lessons, accept them, and move on. Getting married is usually a bad way of meeting karma, although sometimes it is the only way. It all depends on you and your debts.
Well said!!!!:smile:

Claire19

I will say that proficient astrologers can predict certain events often but what a person does with the influences or how it is handled is up to their level of evolution and their Will.