magnetic attraction between strangers

andromeda

Could you, please, help me? I got this strange connection with a guy I see regularly at work. Since months I feel very strong connected to him, even if I do not really know him(now we started to talk, and it looks like we have a lot in common). What strikes me is that it feels like I've known him for ever, like he is a family member... I'm confused - I do not know how should I relate to him...
Thank you :)
Later edit:
synastry .............and.......composite

Last edited:

katydid

Any thoughts on this? Please, I would really appreciate to get some opinions...

I cant see the charts for some reason.

edit=oops, now they popped up. Sorry, I will have a look

But which chart is yours natally and which is his, in the synastry. When is your BD?

Composites are not always revealing when there is NO real relationship just yet.

Last edited:

natasa812

I don`t know much about it eather, but I think it has to do something with our 12th house or Nodes - something about Karma or previous lives...
It would help to post your Natal and his Natal - but again, I don`t know much about it - I am learning Horary mostly and still trying to understand my Natal...

If you don`t know how to relate to him - it would really help to post his Natal so we can see his chart (and yours of course) so we could have a ``picture`` about him...

Best r
Natasha

katydid

I think the reason nobody has taken a shot at the charts is because they are too hard to read. There are too many things crammed into such a tiny space.
First of all, you do not need that many of the asteroids drawn in to the synastry, you just need the basics there to start with. It makes it impossible to decipher the chart.

Also that chart style is too cramped for a double wheel, and it is impossible to really see that is up.
I can see just in an overall fashion that your fiery Moon and Venus fits in well with aLL of his fiery planets.You could spark each other very well.:wink:

His Pluto opposes your Moon and Squares your Sun, forming a t-square to your natal Sun/Moon conflict,:devil: which is very very good, or very very difficult, usually a little of both.
There is the feeling of knowing him 'forever'---and you most likely have, although it was probably not all wine and roses.:ninja:

In the composite, Chiron is conjunct the Aries Moon, so perhaps somebody could get hurt emotionally by jumping into anything prematurely.Keep your head on straight because this could sweep you away, and you need to keep your wits about you.:unsure:

andromeda

oh, thanks a lot for the replies!! I'm getting crazy, I checked every piece of information I found about many aspects, but I think I lost the overall picture
this is my chart ......... and this is his:
Thanks a lot, Natasha, for the guidance!

Last edited:

andromeda

I tried to get the aspects organized, and based on material found on the web I managed to build up this list:
Moon conjunct or opposition Vertex 4
Sun conjunct, trine, or sextile Chiron 3
Moon conjunct, sextile, or trine Moon 3
Moon sextile or trine Saturn 3
Venus sextile or trine Saturn 3
Venus in 7th house 3
Moon conjunct, sextile, or trine Venus 3

Mercury conjunct, sextile, or trine Venus 2
Venus in aspect to Nodes of the Moon 2
Mercury conjunct IC or MC 2
Mercury conjunct IC or MC 2
Mars conjunct Mars 2
Mars in aspect to Jupiter 2
Sun trine Ascendant 2
Moon trine Neptune 2

Mercury in aspect to Pluto 1
Jupiter in aspect to Uranus 1
Jupiter sextile Ascendant 1
Jupiter trine Ascendant 1

Moon conjunct Saturn -3
Uranus conjunct Descendant -3
Sun square or opposition Pluto -2
Neptune conjunct Vertex -2 (3°)
Sun opposition Uranus -1
Jupiter square or opposition Neptune -1
Mercury opposition Venus -1

For me this is a very high score overall. I had an approx. 9 years relationship which had far less points... I don't know how much weight to put on this...

Last edited:

natasa812

Dear Andromeda, we all go to Astro.com because charts have white backround and also members of this Forum (I think) are used to that backround and design.
If you don`t mind, and for having more replies, maybe it would be a better idea to make one nice ``white backround`` chart and post it.
You will find instructions on Educational board: How to post a chart and similar titles.
Charts are too dark and I can not see all the aspects and planets and house cups.

Keep in mind also that all the members of this Forum are not proffesional astrologers (like me) so we don`t have ``astrological abilities`` to read easily any chart.

Best regards
Natasha

andromeda

In the composite, Chiron is conjunct the Aries Moon, so perhaps somebody could get hurt emotionally by jumping into anything prematurely.Keep your head on straight because this could sweep you away, and you need to keep your wits about you.:unsure:

Do you mean jumping in a relationship prematurely? We really took our time to know each other - slowly, with patience. There are some months we go around it, closer and closer

katydid

Do you mean jumping in a relationship prematurely? We really took our time to know each other - slowly, with patience. There are some months we go around it, closer and closer

Okay, that is really good. Because his Pluto makes very powerful aspects to your Sun /Moon square. He could absolutely have a whole lot of power and control in this relationship. You need to keep things in perspective, and going slow is good for now. :whistling:

EDIT===OH, YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE PLUTO MAKING CHALLENGING ASPECTS TO HIS CAP SUN AND ARIES MOON.

Last edited:

andromeda

Okay, that is really good. Because his Pluto makes very powerful aspects to your Sun /Moon square. He could absolutely have a whole lot of power and control in this relationship. You need to keep things in perspective, and going slow is good for now. :whistling:

EDIT===OH, YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE PLUTO MAKING CHALLENGING ASPECTS TO HIS CAP SUN AND ARIES MOON.

ok, i wonder what should I do, or not do... in order not to hurt him?

katydid

At first glance, I have some doubts about this point system. Giving 3 points to a sextile to
Chiron, and a minus one to Sun opposition Uranus. I think the sun/uranus opposition is way more significant than a sextile to Chiron would be.

But , that being said, you do have some very nice strong supporting aspects.

Your Pluto making a tsquare to his Sun / Moon square can be problematic however. No matter how hard you try, you may end up being the 'boss' in the relationship, even if it is unspoken, or glossed over. Resentment may silently build, and you need to keep an eye on the underlying symptoms. He may feel judged, even if you are not making any judgments per se. He may feel manipulated, even with out any outward manuevers on your part.
But it also feels like a destined, karmic relationship, and there is a lot of power in that deep emotional connecton. Just be aware of any inner resistance on his part of you expecting him to 'change' in any way.

andromeda

But it also feels like a destined, karmic relationship, and there is a lot of power in that deep emotional connection. Just be aware of any inner resistance on his part of you expecting him to 'change' in any way.

How do you know it is a karmic relationship?

I also think he is very sensitive to issues regarding manipulation. I am not sure what I'll should do about that, though... :p I am kind of independent and I like the man to be independent as well, but not to the point to feel disconnected. If I feel this, I tend to leave the nest...

Last edited:

andromeda

This is what I found as karmic connection indicators:

1) Saturn conjunct Moon - even if it is the only aspects which points a karmic relationship, it is an indicator of twin flames. There are sensual and spiritual connections and it is an indicator of durability.

2) His Moon in my XII house - sentimental connection in another life

3) His Jupiter in my V house - happy marriage in another life

4) His Venus conjunct my NN - positive karmic connection - romantic relationship in another life

5) Chiron conjunct Sun - twin flames on the same path

6) Sun (and Mercury) conjunct MC both ways, and in addition my Moon conjunct his MC

Last edited:

andromeda

I also read about Venus Pluto opposition - that it is taken into account for wider angles as well. I do not know if here is the case...

Thanks a lot for your time :)

katydid

How do you know it is a karmic relationship?

I also think he is very sensitive to issues regarding manipulation. I am not sure what I'll should do about that, though... :p I am kind of independent and I like the man to be independent as well, but not to the point to feel disconnected. If I feel this, I tend to leave the nest...

I see the Saturn conjunct Moon, and the Pluto opposed Moon, square Sun as
fated relationships. You will both feel compelled to play it out because of the abundance of connected feelings/and deja vu.

His Aries Moon is very independent. However he is challenged by his own Cap
Sun, which tends to grab on and want some committment. That is good for you overall it seems, but the pluto challenging that will take some work. :bandit:

andromeda

Thanks for the feed back.
I have Moon in Aries as well. Normally Moon conjunct Moon should bring you over the Moon :p, but I wonder if it's always the case in Aries...

Later edit: The Moons are not conjunct, but they are in the same sign.

Last edited:

woolgatherer

Is that points system from cafeastrology.com? I've been wondering how well it works too. That does seem like quite a high score between the two of you.

andromeda

I managed to display the right charts :) Could you have a look now? :)
Regarding the list of karmic aspect, is it done correctly? Is the information I found accurate?
I would appreciate if somebody with more experience would tell me if I get it all wrong...

natasa812

Dear Andromeda,
charts are visible, it is better now indeed.
About karmic or not relationship, you are right - someone more experienced should answer. I am not an experienced astrologer - I am not even a proffesional astrologer.

I can only talk about my own experience based on my personality and Pisces AC. If it is true that after 30 - 35 we become more AC and if that is the lesson I should learn in this life, I have learned to trust my instinct more with the time. Pisces are intuitive and my sign (Sagittarius) not very much (maybe not at all).

If your instinct is telling you to do so, if the synastry is positive, if he is willing to respond positively, then I would proced with a relationship. But if there is something negative you have to wonder about, or if YOU find negativities in your synastry or in your natals, then, there is no reason to procede.
I don`t think that any (even proffesional) astrologer will tell you do this or don`t do it.
My knowledge goes this far and if I were you (with this poor knowledge of mine), I would start with compatibility (the basic step), your natal charts and then synastry... I don`t know how to label a relationship as karmic or not. If you go to the ``search`` button above and put the word karmic - you`ll find a thread (I think there was a thread about karmic relationships) or at least anything relevant to this subject.

Wish you the best
Natasha