It is Solar Return Time....and a question on solar return times and dates

tsquare

Question in bold and underlined, near the end:

[img=http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9289/solarreturnchart2008qz7.th.gif]

Well it's that time of year again...Solar Return time.......Birthday is coming up and I am short of time. I have been planning to finish school for some time, THings are set up and look good, and now just last night I recieve a job offer doing custom interior design or finish work on Lear Jets, ya know, like Oprahs private jet, that type of stuff.
This was unexpected.
The job is about 1000 miles from where I now live...but so is School...either is a big move.....but the timing is horrable....
Someone working there that is a relative of one of my mothers friends seen some of my wood work from when i was in school...he suposedly says I don't need to finish....wants to send an application and have me submidt it.
He is very serious about this.
Decent Pay...
Custom work..
Something new all the time..no assembly line work....
You are allowed to have a brain and it is required...
Benifits.....
One of the best companies in airline modification and repair not only in the nation but the world and their leading headquarters....working with a handfull of people.....
THat is all I know about the job.....and I know little about Lincoln Nebraska...It looks flat to me....250,000 people isn't bad...but the place where my to be school is at is much larger....and I slightly know it like the back of my hand....damnit..why now...why not after I finish school....maybie that is waht I will do..but if I can only accept now....****...the company rarely lays anyone off....all I can find is good things.....which suprises me.

Anyway just in time for solar return time.....and now I am planning two moves at the same time.
One move is fun enough, busy enough......I have an apartment lined up for school..havn't signed yet though...aplication is in and I have been accepted.......not sure what to do..........I finally have grants and loans so i won't have to suffer while in the last year of school..I couldn't get those before.....This is the makings of a horary question..but I know no horary..cant even spell it.....and have not time to learn..especially now....why this now.
It is only a 2 year program that I am taking...so really having a certificate doensn't matter...it isn't like I am going for a bachelors degree or anything...not yet anyhow....the business pays for further schooling..they need engineers all the time.....I'm not exactly stupid...just havnt been able to afford college...now I can..I've had setbacks...saturn in 3H.

Either way....I expected to find jupter in the 1OH...instead I find saturn there and venus.......9H travel I find sun and mercury......3H learning I find jupiter......5H I find uranus......4H I find a moon aflicted by saturn and mars...right at the end of the house.....and a libra ascendent......29th degree...
Not sure what to make of it..but this I will be plugging at for the next few days.......I am wondering if I can see the job oppertunity within my solar return.....6 days till my birthday....I will probably be packing boxes...

And I also find a question...
Why does the solar return come up as the 21st of jully when my birthday is the 22nd of july...is it some automatic adjustment I don't have time to learn about, that is OK, or is it something I need to fix in order to have a workable solar return chart to read.

Thanks in advance for any help with that question or if you can see the job offer in a solar return....and school and moving.......I'm a bit torn....anything would be a help..this is very unexpected....and the job looks somewhat like what I never really knew I wanted but would like very much...I had origianlly thought that doing custom work on boat interiors would be my thing.....I like the idea of it.......fixing boats....large sailboats....doing ustom wodwork....living on a lake for some time..(Cancer Sun).....so Jets? (shrugs) why jets? Jets are cool...but why jets?, just unexpected....my biggest fear..and I only started cabinetmaking for something to fall back on...was to be on some assembally line somewhre, amking the same thing over, and over again...pumping out the same stuff continueouly.....this is not that.....:)....but I am doing what I can not to get ahead of myself....yet have littel tme to look into it like I would have..not only the business itself like any non astrologcial person would..but astrologically as well......now I am well.....I'm not sure what I am going to do...but happy birthday soon to me anyway.
Cheers,
Tsquare

EJ53

Banned
Hi Tsquare,

Cannot look at this until tomorrow/Thursday(UK), but will do so asap.

In the meantime, this may not be relevant here, but I commented as follows in the recent thread about your transits :-

In your progressed chart, the Sun is setting off the (very tightly orbed) natal Minor Grand Trine of Moon/Mars+Pluto/Neptune - and this has also been set off by transitting Neptune since the start of March (until the end of August). So, a significant event is indicated - but you should already be aware of it.

The event itself should be a synthesis of the natal, progressed and transitting planets + signs + houses involved. So, in addition to the natal - progressed sun brings in P12th house and transitting neptune T8th (which should be relatively easy to synthesise with the understanding you will already have of the natal configuration). Basically, creative imagination and is being added to the natal mix.

However, two other significant progressions need also to be taken into account :-

1. Progressed Midheaven is conjunct Progressed + Natal Chiron.
2. Progressed 1st cusp is crossing natal second.

The second of these indicates there is money to be made - but the first one indicates that activates the Chiron wound. (I recall here that you said on another thread that you rejected materialism - not uncommon in those with Chiron in Taurus, apparently.)

And, from what you say now, this is a life-changing decision - each choice probably resulting in a very different life-path. So, you need to think carefully about what you "want" to achieve.

(Saturn in 10th btw seems ok to me - "career rewards for past effort").

Edit - The Solar Return date is ok. It's the time at which the sun returns to it's exact position in the sky as when you were born - so, the 360 degree zodiac and 365 day calendar often causes this difference. It comes up on my software as 21st July (at 19.31).

EJ:)

Last edited:

tsquare

will find out more tommarrow, somebody may be stoping by with an application, one of the crew chiefs for the company. May be though, he is in town for a funeral. I still don't know much.
Was up all night looking at the company's record, and history.
I have allot to think about...still alittle woozy from the late night, heads not clear, probably take aother nap. if he stops by tomarrow I'd get a chance to ask a few questions.

Thanks EJ53 for putting my transits info on this thread.....
I will comment on it tonight, i have a few things in mind, but need some rest, but I like you observation and input there...partially what I may look at is my absolute discust for corporations, and my additude about such.....sometimes I don't even look at companies for that reason....but this one doesn't look too bad yet I'd have to find out more.
An Additude is something you don't want to feel so create an additude about such......there is much there on past forms of emplyment that have been poor to say the least....I've has some bad work situations.....I tend to butt heads with management.........but those have been jobs where you are not alowed to work at work, you are not allowed to reason, or function, even be there..they want automatons...this is differet even if a world wide organisation..it is smal crew and creative work, differnet all the time and they want people wh do not want to be automatons..that complaint was supposedly this crew chiefs main so I am excited but cautious....and this is from what I understand the main headquarters......it would be a very big deal for me.....and so short notice.....talk about uranus in the 4H natally.....poof..I'm gone...
They do help with moves, that is another plus, they work to find you housing, set you up, which I would accept I am sure at least initially...also there was mention that the crew cheif would have a place I could stay with them as well.........if needed for a short time. It is one of my mothers friends brothers that is the crew chief, he hasn't met my mother, or me, I have spoken to her friend only twice..I wasn informed of this from he after her friend showed his brother som pictures of my work...
can't find any openings online for a postion taht he mentioned would be open, just positions for Electrical engineers, and aviation tech type work.
So....
Just have to wait and see...
But I will look at this tomarrow...I have a few ideas on the solar chart...natla as well...an I will have to take another peak at the progressed chart...........and the transits for when I as notified of the job I will look at a well...........I may be diggin up the companies fouding date for synastry..but that seems complciated and tedious for now...there should be enough there with the other 3 charts combined.......need a fresh head for that and then meeting the dude if he drops by, so I'm off for a nap.
I took another look atthe solar return, have a few ideas but may try to pull an Einstein with the nap..things arn't clicking...have much to look at.
spellings a mess sorry.
Have to go.
Thanks EJ53, :)
Tsquare

Edit: on the time and date....I thought it may be that but wasn't sure and didn't have time to dig, so thanks:)

Edit 2:
Had to post this because I think it's cool and I just found it last night...had to laugh, I am a Talking Heads fan as well and the Audio and Video is great, live, and the croud is great at the begining....the band has so much energy..never made it to the end.
Talking Heads-Cities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51IZG6Ryeis

These are the kinds of threads that happen when you have little to no earth in your chart.....ground controll to major T.

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
Hi Tsquare,

Comparing your Solar Return (SR) to natal, these things stand out :-

1. The 1/7 axis of the SR is crossing the natal 4/10 axis - signifying a move away from education/9th into career/10th.

2. The natal 1st house is contained wholly within the SR 10th - again putting your personal emphasis upon career rather than education. But, also suggesting that your natal/inherent attitude to 1st house matters aversely affects those of the 2nd - which may hinder the potential (SR) career success. I guess this refects your feelings about corporate organisations.

3. The SR 12th house is contained wholly within the natal 3rd - suggesting that your current/SR attitude to "serving others" (12th) adversely affects your self-image/esteem and influences your communication to others (natal 3rd). Maybe this is about subconsciously expressing your contempt for corporate organisations that exist to make money rather than benfit others.

4. SR Uranus and Neptune are triggering the Moon/Mars+Pluto/Neptune minor Grand Trine in your natal chart - so, this is the "why" behind whatever decision you make.

5. Natally, Venus sextiles MC - and SR Venus is conjunct MC. So, you are likely to be very much "at home" (cancer) in this creative company (leo).

Astrologically then, the question being posed is "are you ready yet to reconcile your ideals with a real world career" - so, it's about compromise. Thus, you need to focus on what that minor grand trine means to you/your life - as the answer to that will point the right direction to take now. And here, I think the moon is the "key player" as it highlights your "needs" :-

Natally, in Leo/1st = creativity and being able to "do your own thing".
Solar R, in Pisces/4th = serving in a place that feels like home.
Sat Ret, in Pisces/7th = "married to the service provided".

Finally, you asked "why jets" and "why now". I suspect the answer is "because of the pending severe recession in the western world". Seems to me that this company can ride it out, although their focus might change from commercial to military applications - and your alternative after completing the education route might be unemployment. But, that's not based on astrology.

tsquare

Saturn opposite the moon bothers me.....
something about it.

I decided to look at fixed stars, and important degrees for my solar return.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From here. [/FONT]www.bemyastrologer.com/fixedstars.html
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9 degrees of Pisces is one of the worst degrees in the Zodiac.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]my moon is here

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 12 Degrees of Leo, degree of beauty.
My venus just short of here...11 degrees

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 29 degrees of all signs in predictions means the ending of something..[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pluto and sun(always in a return) and asc/dec here....something to keep an eye on...something about rushing inot things....finality...finshing things[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asc is cardinal, and pluto is mutable......right at the end of the 2ndH[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SO something will come to a close there...a death and a rebirth in my prediction....[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The asc is also a form of death or dying...maybie socailly?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sun is square asc. Pluto trine....pluto and sun on 29th degree are inconcunct.....an aspect I will have to check on further later on being they are on critical degrees, and near the end of houses...the sun being near the MH....but it really doesn't progress...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So..[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I wonder how much critical degrees matter.......i'll still look at it though.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
22 degrees of all signs is bad, either natally or in prediction.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uranus in piscies in 5thH here.....they make everything sound bad don't they.....(shrugs)

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Fixed Stars: Allow 1-2 degrees orb. Conjunctions and oppositions are the only aspects that matter,conjunctions being most important.
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The four Royal Stars are: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aldebaran, Regulus, Antares and Formalhaut[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There is lore about these four stars in all cultures as at one time they marked the equinoxes. They are related to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the four tetramorphs.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From the chart listed on this site I can't tell waht fixed star is on the POF....ALD..is it the one above?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturn can be rewards and hard work for such....it can also mean falls.....and opposite the moon...well...that worries me...especially since moon is right at the end of the 4thH...and on that degree of piscies that is supposed to be negative....[/FONT]

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/tenthhouse.htm Venus in the Tenth House: simply makes you look good, whatever you do. The danger is that you will look like you can deliver a better performance than you are able to. Traditional Venus occupations come under the headings of beauty, art, charm, and the social graces. The profession of artist is included, but so is art dealer and art museum worker. Beauty takes in beautician as well as those who work in factories producing beauty products. This includes all finery, jewelry, fancy clothing, etc. The social graces covers anything doing with public relations as well as people who plan social events for a living.

Venus in Leo http://www.astrologyweekly.com/learn-astrology/venus-in-leo.php

Venus in Leo - Leo Venus

venus.gif
leo.gif

Venus in Leo indicates a thoroughly outgoing, affectionate, constant, ardent, passionate and warm-hearted romantic nature - devoted and loyal in marriage. You tend to shower extravagant gifts on the object of your affections, often throwing lavish parties just to impress. When you do marry, it is for love, not social, practical or financial gain. Your infectious love of life and noble nature ensures socially popularity, although, at times, you can be rather theatrical in order to hog the spotlight. You usually choose a partner you can show-off with, and proudly display to friends and colleges.

http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusLeo.htm
What You're Like...: With Venus in the sign of Leo, you radiate warmth and if you're not confident in love matters, you'll fake it 'til you make it. You've got a regal bearing and can be generous, affectionate and playful. Your persona is delightfully dramatic, and this can lend an air of excitement to your relationships.

Moon in Pisces - Pisces Moon

moon.gif
pisces.gif

The Moon in Pisces suggests a quiet, retiring, easy-going, super-sensitive, poetic and mild emotional nature. You can be restless, easily depressed, changeable, irresolute and easily discouraged by obstacles and opposition. To some degree you lack a matter-of-fact, practical and common-sense approach to life - by temperament, you are more emotional than intellectual. Psychic ability is indicated and you may be drawn to subjects such as religion, mysticism and spiritual growth. Music, poetry and romantic literature will have a soothing and therapeutic effect upon your inner self. Easily hurt, you seek emotional security through periods of peace and seclusion.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OVerall I am just placing a few things here so I may look at them later.....[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tsquare[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

tsquare

Request-URI Too Large

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server. request failed: URI too long

Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.astrologyweekly.com Port 80

This is the error message I recieve when trying to delete a double post.

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
Tsquare said:
Overall I am just placing a few things here so I may look at them later.....

SR Pluto is also at the Aries point - so it will figure prominently/"get itself noticed".

SR Venus rules Asc/Des and chart - so it is important. But, it's location (10th/conjunct MC) suggests it is about career rather than relationships. And Leo is about performing - so, venus looks good (10th) because it is good (Leo).

The SR Pisces moon is about what you need from your career in order to feel good about it. It's opposition to saturn reflects the Pisces doubts/insecurities (4H of psychological foundations) about working with these competent people (Virgo/11H).

Natally, Sun trines Uranus - so the "unexpected" works for rather than against you.

Both choices move you a long way from home and SR Chiron in Aquarius/4th reflects that. So, it's you that is about to change - to be "reborn and transformed".

tsquare

I recieved an application today, sortof.
He didn't hae time to stop by after he left, was spending time with family after the funeral and had to leave town.
He sent over an Email Address, but also a Name I am supposed to use in refferal, also a number to give him a call with, in the next few days...so...
Didn't find out much yet.
The comapny likes to hire from within, and promote from within.....I recieved some very interesting information on the net that is 100% possitive and from what I know unbiased...
The airline industry is new to me, I have not really focused too much on it before......
I can't really find anything negative..and I have tried my best to do so.
Anything that is corporate that I dissagree with seems to be frowned upon a great deal in this corporation.
I don't want to say much to give away the company name.
Issue has been that I do not know if I am ready..I do have doubts..
Insecurity over ability, and have to be honest with myself before I accept a job like this.
I am suprised that more would not be pursuing it...it looks too good to be true in many ways.
There is security in job there..the company has a very very low layoff rate.
They pay very well, bennifits are excillent, there is even money that one can use to place towards a pilots liscence fliying jets...something I have glanced at in the past and took interst in some time ago....but never pursued..I cold not see how it would be possible,a nd I know a few pilots that own their own planes for bussiness already...have a friend that worked at an airport servicing planes....I have had people tell me I should BE a pilot many times...like those odd syncranistic things that when you hear them you wonder if it is them saying something or if it is coming from elsewhere..it just sems to convenient or odd for them to be saying such and being so certain....like being poked down a path knowing yet partially not knowing...currious, yet abouve simple curriousity at wonder.

This is a very large big bussiness corporation, I always seen myself working for a small customs shop making little money just so I could create the things that I would like to instead of odd things I care little about...but I love making things to be proud about..I like taking pride in my work and there is satisfaction in such.......

Thinking now...
I should do an event chart for when I was informed and concidered the job....that is when I did find out...it would be slightly differnt then this solar return chart...I am going to do that now.
I was half way through a television program when I was informed by a relative on it.

Currious EJ what are your thoughts on Event charts for job offers..ever heard of them being used? Dend end not worth Pursueing?
I thought I'd take a look since I had it....I have no idea if it would work or not...it is slightly signifigant for the reason that one concideres it at that point after hearing about it...and in concieration it changes everything..things move arround.....I have a fairly exact time....it was during a commercial break while watching a TV program half way into the 30 minute program...they do comercials in blocks of 3....so 15 minute point is usually a start..sometimes a little before that...sometimes a littel later..so it may be off by a minute or 2 either way....

I'd like to look at the Founding date for the company in synastry....havn't found one yet.......I did find allot of other helpfull info for the "non astrological" data I would need anyway on the company.....I am still impressed by this company...not quite impressed....I would rather they be...but it looks like a decent synastry between the two......amybe...there is still the corporate issue but things look OK...and really just OK...not bad..as far as that goes......
In the chart above my sun is in a tough place in a way.....in regards to jupiter......but I think things would work out....yet I don't really know the rules of how to read an event chart....Just as wondering if you would concider such usefull in looking at a chart...not asking you to do it....you've really helped out allot already, I dont want to pick your brain till you don't have one anymore(laugh)..I'd like to detail much of what is going on with the charts afte a few things and whille things play out as well, and comment on your descriptions when I know more.
I thought it interseting as well that jupiter was in the 10H anyway...it is the 9H ruler and partial ruller of the 10H.....also it opposes the 3H ruller mercury.....so that is intersting as well...then there are the degree's of the angles that catch the eye right away...completions and endigns, new beginings...pluto on MH exact.

Not sure if it is worthwhile though.....I would think it more accurate the Horary..it is an event......happend at a specific time.....I asked a question ro took it into concideration at that time....not sure if it would fly.

EJ53

Banned
Hi TSquare,

Don't know anything about event charts, but I see you've posted it on the events board now - so, hopefully you will get the necessary input there.