Do you like unicorns?

That certainly captured your attention. And I'm actually quite fond of them.

Hello there! Let me warm things up with my Sagittarius sun. Being the restless individual I am, I embark on a self quest to find myself in little pieces dispersed in different places. I feel like astrology is an interesting branch to delve into. I don't only discover things about myself in the way the celestial bodies have weaved my inner cobwebs, but I also get to encounter new people, their stories, and how their telephone suspiciously broke down under the influence of a Mercury retrograde.

Astrology, unfortunately, is often underestimated and looked down upon by most people. I've never met anyone who's remotely interested in the subject. I'd say it's quite lonely having to suppress my burning enthusiasm for it. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow astrology junkies, especially people from my generation.

I used to be one of those people who read horoscopes on old newspapers, but my Pisces moon believed it was more than that. It was an art. The planets and stars gracefully pirouetting in the vastness of the skies create energies that influence certain events, mold unique beings, help everyone grow under the reign of transits, and make you want to throw rocks at transiting Neptune for making a square aspect to your natal Sun.

Man, I like using fancy words. Anyway, I'm really just looking for friends.

*shakes your hands* Nice to meet you! :)

Ukpoohbear

I like unicorns with blood on them.

Welcome to the forum. Here you will find a mix of fascinating characters, from the agreeable to the disagreeable, the serious to the silly, with a mix of humour and intellectual debate (argueing) to serve it up in.

I hope you will enjoy your stay and enjoy the adventure in to astrology.

Last edited: