Ruler of the 7th is in the 6th house (yuck)

veronicabal

So, having the ruler of the 7th in the 6th would indicate having a "spouse" who is conflicted somehow physically? Or they would be a burden somehow? Thats what's in my chart. Leo/ Aquarius axis 1/7. But, pisces is also intercepted in the 7th, Pisces rules my 8th house.Does that make sense ? It's no wonder I am always attracting Neptunian type men. My moon is in virgo so I guess that explains that pisces thing going on since virgo is the opposite of pisces, Im so drawn to pisces men its like its this crazy pull. Im trying to draw a conclusion here between afficted souls(pisces energy) and the 6th house :sick: Can someone help me with this.

muchacho

In your case that would be Saturn as ruler of 6th in 6th and ruler of 7th in 6th. Ruler of 6th in 6th is pretty good. And Saturn involved with the 7th house usually means delays in marriage/relationships.

veronicabal

Thanks for replying. I've already been married before, but it seems to take forever for me to form/find a real relationship with someone. Having saturn ruling the descendant did bring not only a delay to getting married (at 29) I guess late according to societal norms but, it also gave me an older spouse(he was 12 older than me) and with that pisces energy on the cusp of 7th house(he was an aries, with 0 degree sun, so pisces just changed signs into aries, Alot of pisces he was !! Weird how this plays out. I was just curious about house interceptions. Again thanks:smile:

Mermaid

I guess our chart is quite similar - Leo- Aquarius. Just that I have Sun and Moon and Mars in Virgo. I will be turning 29 soon and I am also a bit sceptical about relationships. My Saturn is in the 4th house (Sagg) and Uranus in the cusp of 5th.