Opening myself up!~ (care to peak?)

battyrats

I have always felt like an outcast and that no one understands me (even myself at certain points).
Since I've been delving more into astrology, I have learned and affirmed so much about myself.

I'm hoping that sharing my chart with all of you will open the doors for interesting conversations, acquaintances, and possibly even friendships!

Without further introduction, I will provide my information for anyone who would like to create a chart on their own accord, and charts from astrotheme.com and astro.com!

Sept. 17 1994
4:54 p.m. (16:54)
40°44'01.0"N 73°52'20.1"W
OR
Elmhurst, Queens, NY

Last edited:

librarising

Hey I'm a Virgo sun Pisces moon too! Only exception Libra rising astrology really helped me in the beginning to but I took it to an extreme which I wouldn't recommend you doing either lol stay grounded my fellow air rising 😂

conspiracy theorist

Chart ruler Saturn Pisces, Moon in Pisces, Moon -Saturn conjunction, Sun in 8th, occidental Mercury, water pre-ponderance( phlegmatic), Venus in a partile aspect to the ascending degree...

The impression that I get is that you are more of the wall-flower type where your emotional landscape is more "floaty" and dreamy with an inclination to ennui. It looks like you might even enjoy feeling and indulging in your dark emotions. A kinda self-indulgence in your melancholy. Am I off base?

battyrats

Hey I'm a Virgo sun Pisces moon too! Only exception Libra rising astrology really helped me in the beginning to but I took it to an extreme which I wouldn't recommend you doing either lol stay grounded my fellow air rising 😂

Oooo nice!

I feel as though I might be taking it to an extreme, but not in the sense where I think it's predictive or set in stone faith, but I am spending a lot of time researching about it in order to become more of an expert. I want to help people understand themselves more and base my career in the occult someway... even though I know it's going to be tough!

I have a problem staying grounded though, my root (survival) and solar plexus (willpower) chakra is super underdeveloped :/

How do you keep yourself grounded, if you don't mind me asking? c:

battyrats

Chart ruler Saturn Pisces, Moon in Pisces, Moon -Saturn conjunction, Sun in 8th, occidental Mercury, water pre-ponderance( phlegmatic), Venus in a partile aspect to the ascending degree...

The impression that I get is that you are more of the wall-flower type where your emotional landscape is more "floaty" and dreamy with an inclination to ennui. It looks like you might even enjoy feeling and indulging in your dark emotions. A kinda self-indulgence in your melancholy. Am I off base?

Hm, from my own research I have found that my dominant planets are Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune and my dominant signs are Scorpio, Pisces and Capricorn.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'occidental'? Would you mind explaining occidental and oriental to me? I tried reading this to get a better understanding but it confused me a bit. I'll continue trying to understand it on my own though!

Ooo, I never knew about the terms partile/platick before. Does a partile aspect intensify the relationship between the planets as opposed to platick aspects?

I'm guessing that water pre-ponderance (phlegmatic) means that my chart is water dominant? I've found that to be true!

I definitely tend to stray away from being the center of attention as much as possible, mostly because I like analyzing people rather than engaging in what they have to say (unless it's about something I am passionate/knowledgeable about, in that case I'd like all attention on me, especially since I choose my words carefully and pick and choose when/exactly what I want to input).

I consider myself an Empath, and many consider me a "dreamer" or "idealist" when it comes to how we should interact with each other and the future possibilities of the Earth (although I tend to think it can become a reality). I'm constantly restless and bored with where I am, as well.

I also tend to revile in my miseries, but perhaps it's because it has become so much of a routine that it has become... disturbingly comfortable.

So far, you're on point!

conspiracy theorist

When I say occidental I mean that a planet rises after the Sun during the course of the day. If you were to place the Sun at the ascending degree, any planet in a successive degree (In your case 25 Virgo) up to the opposition at 25 Pisces would be occidental. So in your chart every planet except Mars is occidental from the sun.

As to partile aspects -- yes, they generally have more notable effects as the orb of the aspects are very tight.

katydid

I see a very complex, fascinating chart here. It is very hard to get a handle upon the 'individual' here because at every avenue it is circumvented by the Higher Forces, Outer World, For the Greater Good type of energy.

The Ascendant is Aquarius, and the ruler is Uranus, retro in the 12th, conjunct Neptune, and in Capricorn. So in this 'individual' portion of the chart the 'greater community at large' and the higher social/spiritual principles have supreme command. The positive thing is that you have a deep and personal understanding of the mystic arts and sciences and perhaps even the search for enlightenment.

According to Ebertin Uranus/Neptune=Mercury:

"a peculiar imagination,occupation with the metaphysical sciences and with supernatural problems. The investigation or exploration of the unconscious. "

The difficult thing is that the individual and 'regular' worldly goals may fall by the wayside. The Uranus/Neptune opposes Mars in Cancer in the 6th.

Ebertin warns:

" Lack of physical stamina, a certain instability [ emotional with Cancer] "
" misdirected energy…sadness and melancholy"

So it is important to take care of your physical body and your own personal 'selfhood' because it is all to easy to sacrifice oneself for the 'greater good' of the group. You may find yourself working thanklessly, long hard hours for group endeavors, gambling with your own lack of rest, serenity, health. [ t-sqaure to Mercury/libra/8th]

That is vital info because you have no FIRE in the element tables. You have a lot of Water, and much Air. Also strong Earth. But FIRE is the rejuvenator and the inspiration needed to regroup, emotionally, physically. Lack of fire can indicate a lack of self confidence or lack of optimism in general.

Your 5th house, the source of fixed fire, and the ruler of friendships, babies, artistic abilities, is ruled by Mercury. That is the planet that is receiving the most difficult challenges. You have put your faith in friends and partners in the past and they probably turned on you, rather suddenly.

Mars in Cancer square Mercury indicates that some may have had hidden motives that were not clear to you. They may have even tainted some of your family members to be on their side or to believe them over you. It is hard to know whom to trust when you have Mars/Mercury square in Cancer and Libra. Frenemies abound.

The chart type is a Bucket with the handle in the 1st. The Moon/Saturn conjunction in Pisces takes on a prominent role being the handle of the chart bucket. So Pisces becomes a focal point And it makes an exact trine to Venus in Scorpio in the 9th. So metaphysical principles may in fact hold the key for your transformation. I can see you being a healer/physical therapist/reiki master etc. Astrology would be a good field as well, with the very strong configuration between Sun trine Uranus/Neptune and Pluto/MC in Scorpio, at the midpoint. That points to the healing arts as a profession. I do think it would be more difficult to rely only upon 'words' or discussion. as a traditional counselor might, because of the very difficult t-square to Mercury. One on One communications may be a bit fraught with glitches or miscommunications.

Chiron in Virgo in the 7th and it's sextile to No Node in Scorpio in the 9th tell me that you should work to develop your personal/romantic/intimate relationships. Do not avoid them or try and ignore that part of your life. Great progress will be made by diving in.

david starling

I have a very ungrounded Chart myself. Practicing the Japanese martial art "Aikido" was a tremendous help. It's non-violent and good exercise, but grounding is its number one result, in addition to learning non-violent defense techniques. Maybe you could locate an Aikido class in your area. Really helped! You're clearly too mindful--your body has a life of its own that you can connect with, but only on a physical level. That in turn will support your mental activities. Nervous energy is a waste of time.

Last edited:

battyrats

When I say occidental I mean that a planet rises after the Sun during the course of the day. If you were to place the Sun at the ascending degree, any planet in a successive degree (In your case 25 Virgo) up to the opposition at 25 Pisces would be occidental. So in your chart every planet except Mars is occidental from the sun.

As to partile aspects -- yes, they generally have more notable effects as the orb of the aspects are very tight.

Ah, you explained it so well! Thank you so much!:lol:

battyrats

I see a very complex, fascinating chart here. It is very hard to get a handle upon the 'individual' here because at every avenue it is circumvented by the Higher Forces, Outer World, For the Greater Good type of energy.

The Ascendant is Aquarius, and the ruler is Uranus, retro in the 12th, conjunct Neptune, and in Capricorn. So in this 'individual' portion of the chart the 'greater community at large' and the higher social/spiritual principles have supreme command. The positive thing is that you have a deep and personal understanding of the mystic arts and sciences and perhaps even the search for enlightenment.

According to Ebertin Uranus/Neptune=Mercury:

"a peculiar imagination,occupation with the metaphysical sciences and with supernatural problems. The investigation or exploration of the unconscious. "

The difficult thing is that the individual and 'regular' worldly goals may fall by the wayside. The Uranus/Neptune opposes Mars in Cancer in the 6th.

Ebertin warns:

" Lack of physical stamina, a certain instability [ emotional with Cancer] "
" misdirected energy…sadness and melancholy"

So it is important to take care of your physical body and your own personal 'selfhood' because it is all to easy to sacrifice oneself for the 'greater good' of the group. You may find yourself working thanklessly, long hard hours for group endeavors, gambling with your own lack of rest, serenity, health. [ t-sqaure to Mercury/libra/8th]

That is vital info because you have no FIRE in the element tables. You have a lot of Water, and much Air. Also strong Earth. But FIRE is the rejuvenator and the inspiration needed to regroup, emotionally, physically. Lack of fire can indicate a lack of self confidence or lack of optimism in general.

Your 5th house, the source of fixed fire, and the ruler of friendships, babies, artistic abilities, is ruled by Mercury. That is the planet that is receiving the most difficult challenges. You have put your faith in friends and partners in the past and they probably turned on you, rather suddenly.

Mars in Cancer square Mercury indicates that some may have had hidden motives that were not clear to you. They may have even tainted some of your family members to be on their side or to believe them over you. It is hard to know whom to trust when you have Mars/Mercury square in Cancer and Libra. Frenemies abound.

The chart type is a Bucket with the handle in the 1st. The Moon/Saturn conjunction in Pisces takes on a prominent role being the handle of the chart bucket. So Pisces becomes a focal point And it makes an exact trine to Venus in Scorpio in the 9th. So metaphysical principles may in fact hold the key for your transformation. I can see you being a healer/physical therapist/reiki master etc. Astrology would be a good field as well, with the very strong configuration between Sun trine Uranus/Neptune and Pluto/MC in Scorpio, at the midpoint. That points to the healing arts as a profession. I do think it would be more difficult to rely only upon 'words' or discussion. as a traditional counselor might, because of the very difficult t-square to Mercury. One on One communications may be a bit fraught with glitches or miscommunications.

Chiron in Virgo in the 7th and it's sextile to No Node in Scorpio in the 9th tell me that you should work to develop your personal/romantic/intimate relationships. Do not avoid them or try and ignore that part of your life. Great progress will be made by diving in.

Woah... you hit every nail on the coffin. Amazing! And I'm extremely flattered... The more I read into my chart the more intrigued I get about what is being said... I thought I was becoming a bit egotistical ^^;

Does anything else in my chart catch your eye?

How did you learn to read charts so well? Right now I am reading Horoscope Symbols by Robert Hand and I have been learning a lot from it. His writing style is a little hard for me to follow, though.

Have you read it? Do you have any sources you'd recommend?

So, when a house doesn't have a planet in it, the ruling planet of the zodiac sign of that house becomes the ruling planet of said house? If I have that correctly, I didn't know that but that totally makes sense.

Do I have all these problems with Mercury/Mars because of the aspects or because my Libra/Aries is intercepted? Or both?

I'm sorry if I am asking too many questions! :pinched:

battyrats

I have a very ungrounded Chart myself. Practicing the Japanese martial art "Aikido" was a tremendous help. It's non-violent and good exercise, but grounding is its number one result, in addition to learning non-violent defense techniques. Maybe you could locate an Aikido class in your area. Really helped! You're clearly too mindful--your body has a life of its own that you can connect with, but only on a physical level. That in turn will support your mental activities. Nervous energy is a waste of time.

You know, this might sound silly and I don't know if you are familiar with the show... But my younger sister and I have been watching The Legend of Korra and I've been wanting to learn a form of martial arts similar to that of waterbending (since my chart is so water dominant lol) I was thinking of Tai Chi, but I'll definitely look into Aikido!

I am very unactive... I try to incorporate yoga at home and it's hard to do without really taking any formal classes. Right now I'm using Anodea Judith's Chakra Yoga book, but even she mentioned it very difficult to learn without a teacher.

I never heard of anyone being 'too mindful'! I always thought I wasn't mindful enough! That's so interesting! I do tend to focus more on mental/emotional workings rather than anything physical (although now I'm trying to understand how my body reacts to certain emotions, and I'm also trying to find the root of them as well).

I do have nervous tendencies, as well. I don't know if you're aware of the chakra system, but my solar plexus and root chakra (also third eye but barely) are underdeveloped :pouty:

david starling

Mars in Cancer in the 6th (Protection) and no planets in Fire--Aikido should work wonders for you. It's essentially about the Solar Plexus and what fire-signs are really about: Raising your personal energy level, called Chi (Chinese term) and Ki (same thing, Japanese), and directing your energy in a positive way. Also, a very flowing, non-extreme method. Introverts and gentle souls are compatible with it.

Last edited:

battyrats

Mars in Cancer in the 6th (Protection) and no planets in Fire--Aikido should work wonders for you. It's essentially about the Solar Plexus and what fire-signs are really about: Raising your personal energy level, called Chi (Chinese term) and Ki (same thing, Japanese), and directing your energy in a positive way. Also, a very flowing, non-extreme method. Introverts and gentle souls are compatible with it.

Wow! Thank you so, so, so much!:love: