Why it ended?

frankivibs

Hi,

I am attaching a horary chart and my natal? Need to know why my last relationship ended? and when I will find the one?

Please help! I specificall posted bob's name coz one last article I just found his reply intersesting?

I requsest other senir members input n help as well. Thanks!

Attachments

• hor.gif
    hor.gif
    54 KB · Views: 27
  • vvv.jpg
    vvv.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 16

BobZemco

Re: Why it ended? Bob zemco and other seniors help

Need to know why my last relationship ended?

I don't really answer questions like those because it's not a good use of astro-time, and I don't really want to see the board inundated with 30,000 requests for why a relationship ended.

Anyway, if you're male, Mercury/Sun gives the answer, if female Mercury/Venus gives the answer as does Jupiter in both cases.

and when I will find the one?

Probably 6 months, the distance from Mercury to Jupiter.

frankivibs

Re: Why it ended? Bob zemco and other seniors help

Dear Bob Zemmco Sir!

First of all I would like to say sorry in case I anyway offended you by putting questions as you mentioned are waste of astro time. The only thing although I will like toi do is put my point forward

After my alst relationship ended I had been a little curious to know is this all fate or something? As one cannot fail all teh times after keeping a clean haert. so there are lot of questions arising on spiritual side fdoir teh existence of soul.
I belong to country where people draw your natal chart by seeing your face and to teh levels where I heard people can read anything from your palm and faces.

so still searching on why things have been happening! to realise God is still around us.

I am still sorry but I hope you understand why finding some astrological answers might help us chhose a path of spiritualism